Having problems with 3DPrintersBay?

3501 Jack Northrop Ave., Suite № ALE976
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 3DPrintersBay.

Complaints & Reviews

3DPrintersBayanycubic mega - s

The worst online experience that I have ever had.

I've bought an anycubic mega s from www.3dprintersbay.com but from the moment I opened the box I thought there was something wrong with it. Because the printer doesn't look exactly like the printer on their website or on YouTube videos. Like on YouTube videos and on a couple pictures on the website you can see anycubic mega - s that is written on the printer but on mine is only written anycubic. Also the cables are of very poor quality. Some cables come even loose so that the printer doesn't work. Some other cables are fixed in place with glue. You can even see the glue. The cables are fixed very badly. So I think that this printer is a cheaper fake one. Maybe one that didn't pass the quality test but that they sell for cheaper but don't say anything to the costumer. Or it's also possible that they buy the printer from aliexpress and sell it for more like a dropshipping company. You pay for a real one, you expect a real one but you get a very bad one.

Other than the appearance of the printer.
My first print went very good actually but then. My next prints didn't work anymore. Some prints worked from the beginning but suddenly the filament didn't come out of the hotend anymore. So you wait a whole night to see in the morning that only half of it is printed. I tried to find solutions online but nothing worked. I also replaced the hotend with a replacement that was also in the box but the problem was there again. So I only could print one thing the first day. For the rest of the time I only had problems with it.

So I wrote a mail to http://www.3dprintersbay.com to tell them my problem. First they asked the S/N number. What I don't even know what they mean with it. Probably it's the serial number but I'm not sure and they are also not really helpful to tell me where I can find the number. So I asked where I can find it but they haven't replied me for a while.

So my opinion. Really don't buy anything from http://www.3dprintersbay.com because if there is a problem, probably they won't help you and you're not sure if the printer will be qualitative or not.

RESOLVED

• 3DPrintersBay's response · Sep 06, 2019

We strongly disagree with your claim. Anycubic Wriiten on the Machine is the current latest version from Anycubic which has been clarified in their official facebook and twitter channel. Anycubic seller central team has already attended your ticket asking S/N. They were quite busy with this week sale and Labor day holidays. Its not dropshipping everything. It is a direct from Anycubic who selling their printers in this marketplace platform. Your ticket was already submitted and attended by Anycubic team.