Barrister Global Services Network Logo

Barrister Global Services Network

Having problems with Barrister Global Services Network?

Barrister Global Services Network Customer Service Contacts

+1 985 365 0400 (Administration/Customer Care)
14042 Barrister Way
Hammond, Louisiana
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 1979 Hammond, LA 70404-1979

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barrister Global Services Network Customer Service. Initial Barrister Global Services Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barrister Global Services Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barrister Global Services Network. Discuss the issues you have had with Barrister Global Services Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Barrister Global Services NetworkNot paying as promised

They asked me to service a printer and when I reached the site the part sent was incorrect, target printer details were wrong and the printer on site was dead with no serial number on the unit. The tech. on the phone just kept asking for serial number of the printer even after I emailed him the pictures multiple times. Seemed mentally challenged, I drove for 3 hours and spent 2 hours on site trying to sort out mess created by mismanagement by Barrister!
We should report this organized criminal racket to FBI and have them shut down for good! I am willing to testify in any court at my expense to save other engineers from these schemer low lifes out of Luisiana!

Not paying as promised

Barrister Global Services NetworkPayment not received

Barrister Global Services has cheated me out of all the tickets below.
    Notice some of these have up to 6 trips and I was never compensated for one of them. The rate listed below the notes shows what rate i was to be compensated for each visit. Please contact me to discuss this further.

4181623 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending The amount agreed on this repair was 90$ and issue was resolved within 30 minutes of arriving onsite called barrister to close out ticket and rfs has been submitted 50.00

4181623 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending once again same issue still have not recieved payment even though i arrived onsite and resolved the customers issue 50.00

4179362 Trip#3 Have not received payment Pending Went out to this site 4 different times and issue was resolved on the 4th time when i arrived to install the new printer unsure of why Im not being payed rfs was submitted 40.00

4179362 Trip#4 Have not received payment Pending Went out to this site 4 different times and issue was resolved on the 4th time when i arrived to install the new printer unsure of why Im not being payed rfs was submitted 40.00

4179362 4 Have not received payment Pending Went out to this site 4 different times and issue was resolved on the 4th time when i arrived to install the new printer unsure of why Im not being payed rfs was submitted 40.00

4182744 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending These two work orders are still on dispatch:

4187261 Address: 1710 JOE HARVEY BLVD, , HOBBS, New Mexico, 88240 Site name: FAMILIA DENTAL Device: HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn Issue: poor quality, smearing.new toner did not resolve issue Part to install: Fuser Maintenance Kit -110/120 Volt

4182744 Address: 1710 JOE HARVEY BLVD suite B, , HOBBS, New Mexico, 88240 Site name: FAMILIA DENTAL Need technician for new printer installation and configuration. Device: HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP Tracking number: [protected] Let me know if you can assist please! Regards, Erjon Abazi 0.00

4182744 1 Have not received payment Pending These two work orders are still on dispatch:

4187261 Trip#5 Paid only trip fee when full fee is due Pending the amount agreed on for this repair ws 90$ per trip 25.00

4187261 Trip#5 Paid only trip fee when full fee is due Pending Went out to location on 2 seperate occasions on the first visit i was not given enough time to fix the issue returned a second trip and issue was resolved parts were replaced and customer confirmed unit was working 25.00

4187261 Trip#6 Have not received payment Pending Went out to location on 2 seperate occasions on the first visit i was not given enough time to fix the issue returned a second trip and issue was resolved parts were replaced and customer confirmed unit was working 65.00

4187261 Trip#6 Have not received payment Pending the amount agreed on for this repair ws 90$ per trip 65.00

4194099 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending I went out to this location to install a replacement printer i was able to install the printer with help from the barrister support team this issue was resolved and rfs was submitted 100.00

4191278 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending Went out to customer location and was able to resolve this issue on second trip not sure why i have not been paid rfs was submitted issue was resolved 44.00

4191278 Trip#2 Have not received payment Pending Went out to customer location and was able to resolve this issue on second trip not sure why i have not been paid rfs was submitted issue was resolved 45.00

4193496 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending Once again i have not received payment for this repair went out to customer location 2 times first time not enough time to resolve issue went back another time and resolved issue with no problems submitted rfs 44.00

4205226 Trip#2 Have not received payment Pending I went out to this site on 2 different occasions i called in for support to barrister the issue was an outdated firmware update that the network would not allow me to install returned a 2nd time and was able to resolve issue with help from network person onsite 40.00

4205226 Trip#3 Have not received payment Pending I went out to this site on 2 different occasions i called in for support to barrister the issue was an outdated firmware update that the network would not allow me to install returned a 2nd time and was able to resolve issue with help from network person onsite 40.00

4219840 Trip#1 Have not received payment Pending Have not recieved payment for this work order i did go onsite and office was unsure of what i was talking about me and the office did contact barrister to verify what serial numbers were on the work order 0.00

4225877 1 Have not received payment Pending I'm not sure what is going on here but it looks like i have not been paid for several jobs i have finished. This being on of them this unit was fixed and i called to closeout ticket while i was onsite rfs was sent in, please advise when payment will be sent 70.00

4220114 2 Have not received payment Pending went out to site to get health monitors back up and connected to wifi was able to get this done called barrister while onsite 70.00

4229670 1 Have not received payment Pending I'm not sure what is going on here but it looks like i have not been paid for several jobs i have finished this being on of them these units were fixed and i even emailed pictures in please advise when payment will be sent 75.00

4299999 2 Charged a late fee and was not late Pending Have never received payment for this work order and should have never been charged a 25$ fee 128.70

4322506 1 Have not received payment Pending Why am I not being paid for this 179.73

4322504 2 Charged a late fee and was not late Pending This is not right I checked in at 2:58 and was there until 9 that night, so that was a total of 6 hours 6 x 40 = $240.00. Why am I being charged a 25$ fee and when am I going to get paid? 179.73

4325827 1 Have not received payment Pending Why is this showing not paid If you guys can't pay me like your supposed to I will never do a job for barrister again. 174.00

4520169 1 Have not received payment Pending Have not received payment 60.90

4522092 2 Have not received payment Pending Have not received payment for this 52.20

4533759 1 Have not received payment Pending I submitted this RFS along with all the requested info why am i not being payed would you like me to forward you the email? 0.00

Barrister Global Services NetworkHavent been paid

The last 8 work order were successfully completed and I had to dispute all of them due to no pay and I havent got a response in 4 months on why. I just keep getting harassed by dispatch 20 times a day to take more work. Its very depressing for me and my family to suffer such a loss.

Havent been paid

Barrister Global Services NetworkNot paying for my services

I did a job for BGSN, and was awaiting my pay. When my pay was late I tried to contact them, and was told to email pay issues. Still not hearing from them I got in contact with one of the engineers I worked for before, he told me to cc his address. Finally when I do hear something, I was told that I was being charged for damaging a unit. I had no idea what they were talking about, so I asked for them to explain or send me more info so I know what to do. I can prove I never damaged anything and they still wont tell me anything more so I cant defend myself. I have the ticket that is on the claim, and the documentation that the job was done well. I would like to join in on this class action lawsuit if possible.

Not paying for my services
        Not paying for my services

Barrister Global Services Networkpayments not received

I have worked for Barrister for about 4 years off and on. They consider me the lead tech in this area, traveling from my hometown of Indianapolis, to several cities in Kentucky, Chicago, Michigan and Ohio. They will dock my pay for God knows what and don't even warn you. You expect a pay and suddenly you're missing $300 as I am right now. It is a complete fight to get payment. I have no idea why they took it. They take forever to respond by email to inquiries and whether they are right or wrong, they stick to their decision to NOT pay you. I'm tired of it. They claim they highly respect me because I do great work for them but that doesn't equate according to the way I'm treated.

Barrister Global Services Networknon-payment for work rendered

I have worked with Barrister some time and recently have not been paid for 14 work orders totaling over $1, 000! They falsely claim that I did not return the defective parts, yet with the provided tracking information, the head of the Core Returns department, Patrick Clark has confirmed they were returned. They charge $120 for each un-returned part. The department designated to help technicians with these issues has written this reply:

We will not reverse this penalties as we had helped you before in reversals but still the parts returns has issues from your side. We cannot help for penalty reversals.

My experience is Barrister has a business model to take advantage of technicians which then quit due to non-payment issues, and they just hire other technicians. I received an email with over 100 former techs conversing together who all have the same issues I have had.

Barrister Global Services Network — management

The ceo of this company, should take a look at how her company is being run by the people she has put in...

Barrister Global Services Network — class action lawsuit

I am Looking for other contractors that have been cheated by Barrister Global Service Network to join in...

Barrister Global Services Network — payment late or less than promised

I had worked for Barrister since 2003 under tech ID BAS6168. Had occasional problems, especially when Katrina...

Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. — I was working with them and now they will let me work with them again

I was working with Barrister in the past several years on and off. Under the BAS32299 id They deactivated me...

Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. — non payment for completed assignments

I have been associated with Barrister Global Services since 2005 when I had a retail/service company located...

Barrister Global — Won't verify employment

Im going through a background check for perm employment and Barrister Global will not verify that I wa...

Barrister Global Services Networkbarrister continues to grow!

We have been around for 35 years and we continue to grow. As with any growing company we are learning better ways to do things and gaining more and more knowledge. As any human, we all learn from our mistakes. Barrister is a company that is run by humans. No single company is the epitome of perfection. We do strive for excellence and satisfaction to our customers. This is the reason we have a SOP. We have over 13, 000 qualified technicians nationwide who we send to our customers to represent our company. We entrust them with our name to perform the best work possible. We have many devoted, well organized technicians who are responsible and do the job correctly and represent the company to the utmost standards. Then there are a tiny amount who do not; who resort to a complaint forum to do business; who do not get their issues resolved by working with our dedicated team of employees and only mislead others. As with any growing company run by human beings, errors do occur and we strive to resolve them in a timely manner. Everything is agreed upon in the call for the work order. If you as a tech do not agree to the terms or believe yourself to be capable of the scope of work, you are not being forced to take the job and can say no, resolving any unforeseen circumstances where you could make a mistake which costs the company and possibly yourself.
              microsoft-com:office:office" />
              As a current employee, I see the techs getting paid for work done. I see each department working to bring satisfaction to our customers as well as our techs. I see the Bowers’ involvement in everything that plays a part in this company with their dedication and open door policy. These are not terrible people to work for, in fact they are amazing human beings who do care and strive for excellence. If you aren’t someone that can keep up the pace of excellence then you will get left behind. I am very proud to be a part of this growing company.

Barrister Global Services Network — barrister non payment

Barrister global services is the worst companies I have ever worked for. At first they were decent. Although...

Barrister Global Services Networkincompetence, rudeness

This "company" is run by a bunch of chimps. I was offered a job, which never materialized.
                I started receiving emails for available service calls in my area (and way beyond). They were all $45 or so to drive 40 mins to an hour to replace a printer part. My take after taxes would cover little more than gas (cargo van).
                I never accepted any of these calls.
                I unsubscribed from service calls by emailing them, and on the phone through the Profiles Dept. three times, but I still get 7-8 spam emails from these clowns daily. (Gmail wont let me block, besides, they email me from at least 15 different Customer Svc Rep email accounts, with more added every few days.)

I called repeatedly to try to get someone to do something other than promise me the spam would stop, and encountered some mentally challenged "woman" named Vanessa, who tried to insult me by saying, "You want to unsubscribe because you don't know how to do anything."
                Actually, I'm smart enough to see a garbage-can of a company when I see one.

• Jb
                    jbfirebird Oct 04, 2012

[email protected]: you are obviously prepared to combat the negative feedback by copying and pasting the same thing over and over. most times, it doesnt have anything to do with the complaint. You know the company has an issue. instead of trying to sweep it under the rug, ; fix it.

• St
                    [email protected] Oct 02, 2012

Barrister has been in business for over 35 years, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We have business relationships with most of the major OEM manufacturers and companies in the United States. We are a strong, capable company with a proven history of successful operation. We care a great deal about the perception of a client or a vendor and anyone with a concern should access company management via our company website www.barrister.com

Barrister Global Services Network — fraud, refuse to pay

Refuse to Pay, Completed Several WO Successfully, Makes all Kinds of Excuses not to Pay, Beware do not perform any work for them!

Barrister Global Services Network Inc — unethical

Barrister was in business over 35 years with the previous owner. Not Debra and John Bowers (mother and son...

Barrister Global Communications Networkpay issues

I would like to gather together a group of people (50 or more) who have been wrong by Barrister and go after them via the BBB. With that many people there could be a class action suit and we could be repayed for the damages done. If you have had problems with Barrister and would like to be a part of this please respond here with your email or email me at Jodi L Jester @ yahoo.com

• Ki
                      kirk leavin Mar 21, 2015

2015 same complaints, pay issues, send me a check instead of direct deposit, the check was short due to contract breach. No one to talk to, to find out what the contract breach was, come to find out it was there mistake and took over 2 months to get cleared up. There not very professional on pay at all, and they do not pay techs very well compared to competitors

• As
                      Ashamed_Tech Nov 23, 2013

It appears that Barrister is trying to find out who complains about their lack of ethics. A comment asks toe-mail Jodie L Jester @ yahoo.com. Watch oout technicians it most likely goes to Barrister Mgmt.

• Al
                      alaric777999 Mar 12, 2011

I would like to share my experience with Barrister, I'm a field service tech with 10 years experience. I have only done a few calls with them thank goodness...on my first call I helped a customer setup his new PC, wireless printer and 2 Win7 PC's and 2 XP Pc's on a wireless network to share files and printers he had 2 prior Barrister HP techs onsite who could not do this. The job took a few hours longer than expected, I called in as directed 1.5 hrs into the call and spoke to Barrister and HP who gave the go ahead to keep working and he said I would be paid extra for the work. I NEVER WAS! I have called/talked with 3 of their managers not one of them has called/emailed me back after leaving several messages and emails. Be warned fellow Techs this company is Terrible and DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! They also pay Late more than 30days and have accused me of not sending back the parts so they could hold back my pay...however I kept the Fedex reciept which was the only way I had of proving I sent the parts back. DO NOT WORK FOR BARRISTER they are one of the worst tech contractors out there. My advice is STAY AWAY! Any other techs out there who are needing work try another company one that actually pays you what your worth and on time! I also noticed several people actually defending Barrister saying they are a good company and they pay on time that is NON SENSE they are obviously Barrister management...STAY AWAY from working for BARRISTER Global Services...and Good News they just landed another big HP contract LoL

• Be
                      BEWAREofBARRISTER Feb 24, 2011

barrister is horrible. i just found out that htye lost their HP contract, they lost the SSA work they were doing. they are losing money hand over fist and this guy John Bowers is lying to all of their custoemrs about their abilities. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY

• Vi
                      viper tech Feb 04, 2011

They r like a company i use to work for call Prism Point. They both have lied to menot paid me . Kept asking for proof that I had complete work. I made copy of the singed work order and they told me sorry we do not take copies but we are to fax them or email them the signed stuff. Also I send part back to them and track the number it shows recv and a sign at the address on the label bt they tell me there is nosuch employee in the comapny by the signed name :-( tey owe me $15000 and I am talking to a lawer and I am talking to the local bbb

• Be
                      BEWAREofBARRISTER Jan 29, 2011

The real name of the company is Barrister Global Services Network. i would change your title so that people searching will find this company. they are in the process of losing their HP contract and the company itself is one of the most unproffessional companies i have ever had the displeasure of working for. i was promised different rates, paid a lot less, constantly belittled by people that did not have any idea what they were talking about and the management is terrible. the main people i believe are Gerry, John and Debra.

Barrister Global Services Network — technition scam

On Saturday, December 6, 2010, I received a call from a person named "Iassic Smith" from "Barrister Global...

Barrister Global Services Network — non-payment

I just wanted to add to the list of complaints about Non-Payment. I'm not a technician for Barrister, but my...