Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Axis Bank bank's customer care service is worst!

Axis Bank  -  bank's customer care service is worst!

Author of the complaint
7:15 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months, i have already send a written application for e-statement one month ago but no response from bank. Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst!

111 comments
Jul 01, 2008 5:57 am

Recovery without information from our axis bank saving account axisbank credit department had debited from our axisbank saving account inspite of talking with many phone banking officer they had debited 6000/- from our account which was disputed due to the late payment charges, interest on late payment, over due payment . None of the phone banking officer was ready to solve this dispute from last eight to nine month. we are ready to pay the geniun payment but we are not ready to pay this fake payment which is generated according to the credit card department, suggest us what we should do ?

Jul 26, 2016 6:46 am

In the beginning of this month, I had applied for personal loan through your website and I got a call from one of ur tele marketing person about personal loan. When I asked about the interest rate applicable to me... they said that the interest rate will be 15% and then I had applied for a loan worth Rs 2.5 lacs subject to certain conditions. When I forwarded her all the documents that were asked, the lady confirmed that my loan will be processed on the basis of the documents @ 15%.

After that I had canceled all other application for loan with other bank. I had provided all the required documents to ur people including my certificate for MBA but still they never replied me for more than 2 weeks. I called them repeatedly for more than 10 times to inquire about my loan and finally i was informed that my loan has been sanctioned at 21% instead of 15%.

This is just not acceptable. I was getting loan at 17-18% from other banks they would have given me the loan long back. But because of Axis people, I am suffering like anything. I m tried calling them a lot but no one is responding to my call and even answered very rudely sometime. If this is the kind of service they provide to their customer, then I cant say anything but I m really very very disappointed with such behavior and have lost all my confidence on Axis bank.

I had placed my complain with the Compliance Officer and called both Cheenai and Mumbai office for a couple of time but in vain. Now after this kind of experience with Axis Bank, I can say only one thing about them..."Change ur quality, not just name."

Final words, AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offered to its customers.

Jul 26, 2016 6:46 am

Few days back, I was trying pay my credit card bill online. The transaction was not successful but the amount of the bill was deducted form my account. I called up the customer service people. They kept on transferring my call from one department to another. Every department said it is the work of the other department. But finally my complaint was registered. The customer service people assured me that the said amount will be refunded to my account within 2 working days. After 2 days, I again checked my balance, it was still the same. I again called up the customer service people, they told me to wait for 1 more day. After one day, I checked my account but the amount was not yet credited. This really got on my nerves. I again called them up and this time the person to whom I was talking to said that the previous two gave me a false information regarding refund of money and that the complaint will be considered after 2 working days...
Will it possible to report this issue to the higher officials?

Apr 28, 2008 4:54 am

DEAR SIR,

I AM A CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT HOLDER OF YOUR BANK
CREDIT CARD NO. [protected]
NAME REKHA A BHAMA

I have been given a magnet card, which I hardly use nowadays, so to say I did a
Mistake by taking your card.

On November 2007 I have paid a cheque of Rs. 3845.17, ch. No. 83902 dated 28.11.2007, although it was paid late I have paid the late charges of Rs.172.92/-
Ch. No. 183906.

But inspite of this a received another late payment charge of Rs. 224/- in march which I got reversed by a lady on your customer care no.

Now I have received a statement of April which says that total late payment charges are Rs. 337.08/-

I am sorry I will not be paying any more charges to you, since inspite of making transactions the bank has never given a 2% discount as promised to me by your sales executive who gave me the card, and inspite of the reversals done on the phone your bank has not kept its word & still charged me and also because it is just a magnet card and cannot be used any where other than magnet malls.

Please reverse my charges and cancel my card I will be very thankful to you if you do the needful at the earliest.

Please send it in writing and also call me on my mobile

You can email to me on [email protected] or call me on [protected]

Aug 05, 2010 6:27 am

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that i, sanjeev kadwadkar has Credit Card of AXIS BANK.
I did transaction of Rs 1000 /- and done payment on 17/04/2007 due to unavailability of your credit card statement in time . Finally i have called your executive for payment. and given cheque no(608175) of Rs 1000 /- to him.
After paying all dues. now every month late payment statement and executives call us for payment.Kindly look into this.Cant'your exectives understand inspite of telling them several times that there is no dues pending for my side why did they call of and send statement
I will not pay any late payment it is from your side you have not send me the statment in time and now you want me to pay the late dues because of your mistake.

Not expecting any late payment statement nor calls thereafter from your side .This is the last request i am doing from my side.

Regards
Sanjeev . k .

Oct 27, 2007 12:00 am

With the change of name from UTI Bank to AXIS Bank has not given any boost to the services offered by the bank. With repeated requests to the bank for issuing me a chequebook has been on deaf ears. Any request with the bank has to be made one month in prior to get your job done as the customer service of Axis bank can only forward requests to the concerned department but no follow-ups and no action taken. AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offered to its customers. My salary account has been in the bank for last 2years now and whenever i have to request for a service i am turned down by an answer to contact the branch or the request has been forwarded. Looking forward for no business and not suggesting anyone to have any account with such a pathetic customer service bank. A normal mail within INDIA takes 7days and i have request for a chequebook on 15/10/2007 and till date 27/10/07 when i call customer service,all they have to say is that they are sorry the request was been forwarded but "NO ACTION TAKEN", will be forwarded once again. This aint the first time this has happened, only one message to AXIS Bank with regards to the competition it has got in the market today... "Improve on quality, not on your name"

C
Dec 24, 2010 8:45 am

Hi All,
I Prabhu having A/C in AXIS bank, Golpark Branch, my account was created on Oct 2010 but as of now I’m not getting ATM PIN number.
From the Welcome call itself
escalated regarding the same, at that time they hv tagged a compliant as 7453852 / 4453852(12thOct). After 15 days i’d follow-ups with customer care, they suggest me to raise duplicate PIN to local Branch. I did the same in local Ashok Nagar Branch in Chennai, for this they tagged compliant as 4558117(6th Dec).I have visited Ashok Nagar Branch almost thrice, but they had told “still we are not receive ur PIN number”, but somewhat amount has been debited in my account for duplicate PIN request. I will informed the same to Customer Care as without any information to the customer how your bank can debited amount moreover I will take you to the consumer forum to let them know what all you are doing with your exiting customers.
But i didn’t get reversal balance till now. I have given this complaint in written to Mail.

Almost 3months gone, still I’m not receiving my PIN and also no call from Bank. Today I called to customer care, again they collect my issue from first and again they have tagged another compliant # 4611760.

Hence we have to understand that Customer Care people simply do tagging compliant only without trycoordinate to resolve the issue.

What the hell Process they are doing there?

Despite several reminders and communication with customer care regarding ATM PIN request with the mail but nobody has ever cared to response.

Dec 03, 2007 12:00 am

I am using AXIS Bank credit card for last 6 months. I wont receive any bills, sms anything, I went to axis bank there response was very poor. even they are not telling how to cancel this card. am really fedup with axis bank. this is my first experience with any bank in india.

Poor Bank ... Poor service...Bad behaviour.

I have lots of certificates to give.

Sep 15, 2008 8:30 am

I had taken a loan of 5oK from Axis Bank For which I had to pay an amount of 4501 from August 2007 to July 2008. In June due to insufficient amount in my bank account the ECS got bounced. I was asked to make a cash deposit which I did. In the months of Aug and Sept 2008, ECS of 4501 was presented though I had cleared the loan. When I called customer Service today on [protected] I was told that Rs.177 was the amount pending, this amount was the charges for the ECS getting bounced, which is why ECS of 4501 was presented in the months of Aug and Sept. I was not intimated about this amt. pending. In the months of Aug & Sept Rs. 200 was deducted from my a/c for the ECS being bounced.Pathetic service.

I would also like to add that when I tried contacting the concerned dept. on this no.[protected] my calls were picked and cut off thrice.

Nov 13, 2007 12:00 am

Dear Sir
my self is rahul kapoor.mt resisdence is in punjab{amritsar}but before 15days i received call from [protected] and they confirmed that u apply a card from axis bank but i denied.now today i again received a call from miss neha [protected] and told me that u appy a card and this is confirmatin call from our side.i again denied and toll please provide me app.number {3528548}his tem leader is mr pankaj know very hing but they also involved them.
in my story very shocking part is i m from amritsar and my dacuments r in jalandhar .they given my whole address is right and want to delevery the card in jalandhar.thi is very big issue that very person want 2 use my card or his DST anf after thgat i want in court or his recovery agencies daily use wrong words with me
thanx
rahul kapoor
[protected]

Oct 13, 2015 8:12 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello sir, i am unable to use my debit card on few websites internationally . Earlier it was working but now its showing error on amazing.com my a/c no : [protected] kindly solve this issue as soon as possible check the attachment with this message my email id is [email protected]

View 0 more photos
Jul 18, 2008 2:56 am

Adambakkam ATM (axis bank) is not working properly. When am trying to withdraw money, machine saying your card is ot accessed, please insert the card properly. Not only me, most of them getting same problem.

Jan 06, 2008 12:00 am

Hi,

Axis bank customer service is the worst, I have applied for credit card in the month of November, the agent told me while selling his product that I would be receiving the card by the 25 th of December. However inspite of me telling specifically to the customer care executives, I have still not received my card. These agents do anything to sell their product, but they misguide us in lot of ways, after sale of their products they just do not bother to provide service. No 24x7 customer service is available for this bank either.

Jun 20, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm unable to recharge my Justvoip a/c thru my credit card.

G
Jan 01, 2011 6:20 am

saving accounts

D
Nov 30, 2010 7:37 am

i have opened a account in axis bank but still now its not activated

Nov 25, 2010 6:49 pm

statement still awaited &no response given by his toll free number

K
May 16, 2008 3:04 am

I have not received my home loan statement.

Jun 20, 2008 3:29 am

Axis bank is fraud bank, in india!

Feb 05, 2010 6:38 am

Dear sir,

The payment of the following credit card no has been made by cheques as shown against each,
Credit Card A/C No Amt Ch no with date
[protected] Rs 310.49 ch no 989402
Date 29/1/10
[protected] Rs 1682.13 ch no 989401
Date 29/1/10
Axis Bank
Both the above cheqes have not yet been deposited in our above credit card A/Cs.
Deposit slips of above cheques are attached for necessary prompt action to avoid any penalty please.
Regards
Prabhat singh
[protected]

Jun 20, 2008 9:29 pm

it is to inform you that i m holder of credit card no. [protected] and i am not receiving the statements of above mentioned card from begining. last month i paid bank a amount without statement.plz look into the matter

F
Jun 25, 2013 7:19 am

My webpin got locked while doing fund transfer. This could be unlocked.

J
Oct 18, 2011 8:22 am

I had submitted documents to change branch and enable online transfer of fund.. since it been 2 months these guys have not taken any action. These guys are so careless and insensitive they do not understand what other person is going through. If i would have been i would have sued this bank.

V
Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

It truly is a biggest fraud bank. i got refund from some shop, and the transaction for the same is missing in my bank statement. When i showed them the receipt of refund, they told me that it is not supporting evidence and we cannot help you with that.

Jul 02, 2011 2:51 pm

dear, sir/madam
my name vijay kumar verma and my axis bank a/c no.-[protected] my my a/c mini statment is belowe.
Your last 3 transactions are: 1. 29-06-11 CASH-ATM/SBI NEORA (TILDA)/RAIPUR/29061 400.00 Dr 2. 28-06-11 PUR/ALLNETWIZ COM/[protected]/280611/03 1, 855.
Time: 02/07/2011 19:05:39
but sir this trans.( Dr 2. 28-06-11 PUR/ALLNETWIZ COM/[protected]/280611/03 1, 855.
) i have not done i go to bank but not sufficant ans. plz. give me above trans. information and take action
my contact no.- [protected], [protected] email [email protected]

Jun 13, 2011 12:35 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As I am serving Solider have joint account in AXIS bank Mathura Account No [protected] on 01 Jun 2011 at 10.06hrs I had Processed to withdraw an amount of Rs. 8000/- through my ATM card bearing Card number [protected] from the ATM of ICICI Bank located at shopping complex of Military station Dinjan. The amount was debited from my account but the same was not received by me so far.

May 16, 2011 2:36 pm

I had applied for a housing loan for purchase of plot with Axis Bank on 14 Feb 2011, I got lot of telephonic calls from their employees but nobody came to collect the documents. Finally after long wait I complained to their corporate office and one executive came and collected the documents. They handed me the sanction letter which is only useless piece of paper and they are asking for some document or other. How have they sanctioned the amount without going through the property documents. It is now more than 3 months neither are they returning the documents or disbursing the amount . God save the AXIS Bank.

Ravi Iyer

May 07, 2011 10:40 am

Hi,

I am suffering since i applied for loan from this bank. took 2 months for loan disbursement with good credit history and complete documentation. Even after disbursement every process is very slow (waiting for second disburssement from more than 10 days and no response), and no idea what is happening inside.

My loan number is PHR0636003030386

Regards,
Sanjeev

T
May 02, 2011 5:08 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same here this is the big fraud bank i have ever seen . in fact the cut 1000+ evry month as consolidated charges and the worst is, they even dont know what it is cut for, since 1 yr i have lost more than 12k, and they r still solving the problem, added to this any amount i deposit it goes to lien balance which is more worst, i really dont know whom to contact and get this rectified, pls help, my ac is in mysore, vontikoppal .

Apr 18, 2011 5:15 pm

yes I definitely agree that the axis bank's service is worst. I applied for internet banking, after more than one month they send me the iconnect pin but there is a spelling error of my name in the internet banking. Now several days I am trying to get rid of that. I emailed more that 8 times but there is no response. Also I called to the customer care no. several times. Only I heard the computerised voice but no one pick up the phone. I don't know when they will correct that error. Possibly I shall close my account in this bank and have to look some other bank like ICICI or SBI. I do not know which one is better. Can any body suggest me?

K
Mar 25, 2011 7:47 am

WORST STAFF AND WORST SERVICE IN BANKING WORLD NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

Mar 03, 2011 4:39 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Axis bank Hom loans is most pathetic service. Not only will the make the whole process a pain but they don't know basics of when to deduct an EMI.my loan got disbursed on 2nd feb 2011 they started charging me EMI from 5th Feb.

Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

your statement over the home loan issue is actual & i have also suffered the same thing.
actually i have taken a home loan thru axis bank at bhubaneswar for which the decided amount for EMI was Rs 37551/- which was getting clear thru ECS from my NRI account in ICICI bank on 5th of every month.
but unfortunately i found an amount of Rs 66, 198/- has been deducted thru ECS, i have mailed this matter to operational manager at bhubaneswar branch & had telephonic conversations too but they close the phone telling that they are still waiting for answers from mumbai head office.
but my loan agent perssonally told me that this may be any technical issues & money will be reimbursed once it is verified but it is now 16days ended with no result.

Feb 03, 2011 5:52 am

Yes, it is a fraud bank The bank has wrongly debited my daughter's account and now refusing to reverse the enteries and their reply is so funny that this matter is old one (one year old matter).This has happened at Axis Bank, Krishna Nagar, Delhi branch . Now at last I have written to the Chairman of the bank. Let us see what he has to say.

Nov 14, 2010 5:00 am

Dear Sir,

I am the victim of whistleblower, and soon I will be sharing the true facts with Investors of Axis Bank through all the social websites like face book, twitter etc. Presently you can view my blog on CA Club.

Sanjay Prabhu
Shareholder of Axis Bank

Nov 14, 2010 4:59 am

victim of whistleblower

N
Nov 13, 2010 7:07 am

WHY WERE U THROWN OUT OF AXIS SANJAY PRABHU

Sep 23, 2010 3:37 am

I am from chenni. I got Car loan form AXIS Bank. I want to pre close my loan. I am trying to call loan custome r cae numbers in chennai, Nobody picking the call. The Axis Bank Customer Care is Very Worsrt.
These are the number i have been tried.[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

G
Sep 22, 2010 5:04 am

Dear Friend,

Your solution for problem:-

If you not getting your credit card statement, simply log on axis bank wed site i.e www.axisbank.com and get printout of your credit card statement.

Dear it is so simple to be good but it is so difficult to be simple

D
Sep 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Dear
Sir/Madam
I am Mr. D. Hazarika from Tezpur, Assam of India. I was opened two a/c's with your Tezpur branch in which one in my name(A/c no.[protected]) and another in my wife name(A/c no.[protected]). On 02/09/2010 I proposed to bank official for opening an a/c in my wife name for on line share marketing system. Concern bank official has filled up all relatives forms and mainatin all formalities. He inform us to bring two nos. of stamp paper each of Rs.100.00 for agreement with bank. On 18/09/2010 I gave him the stamp papers for print the required agreement. But your official is so careless that he gave the stamp paper to office beerer for printing the agreement.But the person was no minimum knowledge to print the agreement format and he print some another documents on the stamp paper. After that the bank official inform me that he will take the signature from my wife on next Monday i.e. on 13/09/2010 from my home. On Monday(13/09/2010) I remind him to take signature and I went to out side from my living city for a personal work. But he didn't do the same. So I inform you that I am going to close my all a/c's with Axis bank, Tezpur branch due less interest of customer satishfaction of your bank officials.

Thanks
Dibyajyoti Hazarika
Customer
Tezpur Branch
Assam, India

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

179 complaints
29 resolved 150 unresolved

Axis Bank contacts

(added by reviewer)
Axis House, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, India