Axis Bankbank's customer care service is worst!

A

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months, i have already send a written application for e-statement one month ago but no response from bank. Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst!!!

• Pr
    Priyavrat Sanyal Oct 11, 2007

I have taken a gold lus credit card with an offer for free air ticket, but 3 months have passed and I have paid the card fee and also made my frat payment, but still waiting for the free air ticket, the response on telephonic call center is not very good , I am feeling cheated, can any body reply on this, or should I go to consumer forum.

• Um
    Umashankar H J Oct 14, 2007

I have applied for UTI (AXIS) silver credit card on 24-Sept-2007 but I didn't get any confirmation call and also any reference no. My application no is :3477826 could you plz send me the feedback?

• Ga
    GAUTAM BISHNU Oct 17, 2007

It is a matter of great regret and surprise that even after receiving the total amount within the date due for payment,you have been charging delayed interest on each occasion from inception. Despite giving repeated information to you on this matter through letter and customer services, I do not see any sort of change made in your behavior till today. In the last occasion also your message center(No:9810051817) have informed me on my cell yesterday i.e. on the 17th instant that I would have to pay delayed interest of Rs.62.26 within 5th Nov'07 though you have already received the amount on 3rd Oct'07 when the payment was scheduled to be paid within 5th Oct'07. I think it is not only an example of worst infrastructure and poor customer service, but it also appears to be an action leading towards cheating of Indian customers.

So please take an immediate action to put an end to such type of harassment; or otherwise I will have to cut off my relation with you in future.

Gautam Bishnu
    Card No.4718 6300 0055 7024

• Nr
    Nrayan Vinoth Oct 26, 2007

I have applied for my an salary account on 28/08/07, since than I have not received my salary because of not having bank account. Please help.

• Sw
    Swapnil S Bhosale Oct 27, 2007

With the change of name from UTI Bank to AXIS Bank has not given any boost to the services offered by the bank. With repeated requests to the bank for issuing me a chequebook has been on deaf ears. Any request with the bank has to be made one month in prior to get your job done as the customer service of Axis bank can only forward requests to the concerned department but no follow-ups and no action taken. AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offered to its customers. My salary account has been in the bank for last 2years now and whenever i have to request for a service i am turned down by an answer to contact the branch or the request has been forwarded. Looking forward for no business and not suggesting anyone to have any account with such a pathetic customer service bank. A normal mail within INDIA takes 7days and i have request for a chequebook on 15/10/2007 and till date 27/10/07 when i call customer service,all they have to say is that they are sorry the request was been forwarded but "NO ACTION TAKEN", will be forwarded once again. This aint the first time this has happened, only one message to AXIS Bank with regards to the competition it has got in the market today... "Improve on quality, not on your name"

rahul kapoor Nov 13, 2007

Dear Sir
    my self is rahul kapoor.mt resisdence is in punjab{amritsar}but before 15days i received call from 0181-6546943 and they confirmed that u apply a card from axis bank but i denied.now today i again received a call from miss neha 0181-6546943 and told me that u appy a card and this is confirmatin call from our side.i again denied and toll please provide me app.number {3528548}his tem leader is mr pankaj know very hing but they also involved them.
    in my story very shocking part is i m from amritsar and my dacuments r in jalandhar .they given my whole address is right and want to delevery the card in jalandhar.thi is very big issue that very person want 2 use my card or his DST anf after thgat i want in court or his recovery agencies daily use wrong words with me
    thanx
    rahul kapoor

• Bi
    Bibin John George Dec 03, 2007

I am using AXIS Bank credit card for last 6 months. I wont receive any bills, sms anything, I went to axis bank there response was very poor. even they are not telling how to cancel this card. am really fedup with axis bank. this is my first experience with any bank in india.

Poor Bank ... Poor service....Bad behaviour.

I have lots of certificates to give.

• Gl
    GL Narzary Dec 17, 2007

I am a credit card holder of AXIS BANK

I've experienced that Axis Bank customer care officer is not responding properly about the service owe to me. The service of the Axis bank is questionable first place. No bill report is normally forwarded by the bank for payment. When I ask to customer care the latest update report about my credit card, they are replying me that their system is bit show to respond me. But why should for the system show customer should suffer? Can anybody give suggestion what can I do for that. Whom should I contact?

rajesh prabhakar Jan 02, 2008

i have salary account in axis bank ambala cantt haryana . the atm facility provided by this bank is very very poor . all the 3 atm machines in ambala cantt are not working properly and giving tensions to the customers. i am very much shocked to see that the branch manager of ambala have no interest to improve the services of atm machines. you ve to visit 3 to 4 times in a day if u want to withdraw your money cause mostly machines are out of order or not working or no cash in machine. if you face a problem while operating atm machine no body in bank help you and the security guards are appointing to troubleshoot customer problem.
    ahh i request you please imporve you atm service

• Ks
    K.S.INDRAN Jan 04, 2008

I have used the Credit Card last Month on Dec'07 But Statement Not received from you. SMS only received. Then How to register the Axis Bank Account for Credit Card. Please clarify immediately awaiting for you reply.

WithBestRegards
    K.S.INDRAN
    9865328170.

• Re
    Reeti Mukherjee Jan 06, 2008

Hi,

Axis bank customer service is the worst, I have applied for credit card in the month of November, the agent told me while selling his product that I would be receiving the card by the 25 th of December. However inspite of me telling specifically to the customer care executives, I have still not received my card. These agents do anything to sell their product, but they misguide us in lot of ways, after sale of their products they just do not bother to provide service. No 24x7 customer service is available for this bank either.

• Da
    Davinder Kumar Jan 15, 2008

i have an account ( A/C No. 21447) in Axis Bank and during last 1 month i was not able to maintain the condition for maintanence of minimum balance and they have fined me a sum of rupees 1800 (Rs. 750 according to their min. balance maintence charges and remaining for the transactions i have made in last three months.) but i was not even informed about charging for per transaction. now i want to close my account and i would not pay Rs 1147 that they have charged me without any notification. I want you to please Call me on no. 9878622552

• Ab
    Abdul Muzakir Feb 21, 2008

I am Abdul, I got a call from ur executive for a lifetime FREE credit card with several benefits, i thought let me apply for it and submitted my documents and got the credit card after 6 months but the issue is that i have been charged for the credit card an amount of Rs.432. why should i pay when i was told it's a lifetime FREE credit card..? Immediately i called customer care, after trying for nearly 30 mins a customer care executive received the call, he gave me a Request No. and informed me a higher authority will get back to me within 7days but there is no response till now it's already 1month. 15days earlier i called up customer care again he gave me a another Req No. and he told its in HIGH PRIORITY now and for sure a higher executive will be get back to me but again nobody called me yet(already 10 days) and i got a message to pay an amount of Rs.730. Atlast i called a customer care again but nobody is receiving the call from past 1hour, I am so bugged up with this that i decided to complaint. I have HSBC, ICICI, SBI credit cards but never faced any such kind of problem. Its the worst customer service ever seen. why dont you think about customer satisfaction..? I have an account in AXIS BANK and I am totally satisfied but why dont you provide same kind of service for Credit card division. I hope atleast you read this and in response call me to speak regarding this issue or atleast mail me to my email id -- [email protected]

Would be happy if you get back but no hopes of your response.
    Mb : 9980402402

saranya Feb 29, 2008

i want to make online transactions through Axis site. When making the transactions it asking for 3 digits at the back of the debit card.But in my debit card THERE IS NO SUCH DIGITS.

plzz help me out.

• Aa
    aayush upadhyay Mar 02, 2008

Please tell me about 24X7 customer care no.

sai rajesh.sakhamuri Mar 10, 2008

dear sir/madam,
    i am sai rajesh,working in wipro as fm engineer.now i am staying in hyderabad in rtc cross roads.two axis bank atm's near my place are out of service from the past four weaks.one in ashok nagar and second in gandhi nagar.i complained about it in ashok nagar branch,taranaka branch and kphp branch.when i complaint to them they simply say that "we are not responsible for atms issues".yesterday i went to vidya nagar atm center,but it is also out of service.where should i complain about atms.please reply to my message

ravi Apr 02, 2008

hi,
    i got a personel loan from axis bank as on 12-mar-08. amount 1, 25, 000. account number (pp0090100037054) and i need to pay the first EMI as of 05-apr-08. my question is why there is not a 1 month gap and the problem is my salary date is 10th of every month. so i wont be able to pay the amount as of 05-mar-08. which i had mentioned to the executive while filing the application form. but stil i got a letter which says i need to pay the
    first EMI as of 05-apr-08. plese seek into this problem and help me out.i will be thankful to you

thanks,
    ravi

Shantanu Saha Apr 08, 2008

Dear Sir,

I had deposited my Service Tax challan and cheque for Rs. 1, 54, 665/= with
    your Axis Bank, Vasant Kunj branch on 27-Mar-08 (since last date was
    31-Mar-08) with Ms. Anushree Kishore.

I tried to get in touch with them in the first week of April to confirm if I
    could come to collect my challan and I was told to wait since Anushree was
    not there. I sent a mail to Anushree to ask for a confirmation on 3rd April
    and got no response.

I finally managed to speak with Anushree today and she said that Mumbai
    office had deleted some service tax accounts and it could not be deposited.
    I would have to submit my 15 digit code. I sent a scanned copy of this
    immediately and asked her to confirm receipt.

Have not received any confirmation yet. Also, why was my payment held up ?
    Could you kindly let me know since this has led to a delay in my payment.

Also if you could let me know by when can I expect the payment to be made
    and when can I collect the Challan?

It is next to impossible to get any feedback from Axis Bank, Vasant Kunj
    Branch over the phone unless one personally visits each time. This is quite
    tedious for busy professionals like us.

Regards,

DEAR SIR,

I AM A CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT HOLDER OF YOUR BANK
    CREDIT CARD NO. 4349 7500 0004 8613
    NAME REKHA A BHAMA

I have been given a magnet card, which I hardly use nowadays, so to say I did a
    Mistake by taking your card.

On November 2007 I have paid a cheque of Rs. 3845.17, ch. No. 83902 dated 28.11.2007, although it was paid late I have paid the late charges of Rs.172.92/-
    Ch. No. 183906.

But inspite of this a received another late payment charge of Rs. 224/- in march which I got reversed by a lady on your customer care no.

Now I have received a statement of April which says that total late payment charges are Rs. 337.08/-

I am sorry I will not be paying any more charges to you, since inspite of making transactions the bank has never given a 2% discount as promised to me by your sales executive who gave me the card, and inspite of the reversals done on the phone your bank has not kept its word & still charged me and also because it is just a magnet card and cannot be used any where other than magnet malls.

Please reverse my charges and cancel my card I will be very thankful to you if you do the needful at the earliest.

Please send it in writing and also call me on my mobile

You can email to me on [email protected] or call me on 9819311734

sai rajesh.sakhamuri May 03, 2008

i am s.sai rajesh, i am working in wipro as fm engineer, my company provided salary account in axis bank to me.when compare to icici bank, axis bank service is very very poor, i am staying in ashok nagar in hyderabad, near my room axis bank atm is out of order for the last 3 months, when i complained about it in ashok nagar bank branch, they simply say "we are not responsible for atms".i already complained about it in three branches, kphb, taranaka and ashok nagar.i have to walk nearly 3km to withdraw my money in gandhinagar.

• As
    ashok singh May 11, 2008

sir
    my a/c is salery a/c last 3 times nat delevered a/c statement. my addres. is ok i am already Gwalior branch by ph . complain

Ashok singh

• Ki
    Kiran Ekbote May 16, 2008

I have not received my home loan statement.

sanjay kumar May 30, 2008

hi
    This is sanjay kumar, i Have an account in Axias Bank in Vikas puri. i have forget my net banking username & Password.
    so i Have requested on 22-04-2008 for net banking username & password in Axias .but till now i have not get any courier . whenever i called in bank, they always said your courier will recevied you 1 or 2 days. it always happen with me.

if anybody misuse the net banking username & Password who will responsible for ...
    please take possible step
    thanks

• Mo
    Mohammed Khursheed Jun 14, 2008

Hi TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN,

This is Mohammed khursheed. I have applied for the home loan through Axis bank 40 days before which is in Hyderabad. The Manager Srinivas and the executives they are so reckless that they never responded to me and they have wasted my agreement time. I have been asking them my loan is approved or not. But they always told me that they it is still under process. When I went to there office and spoke to them, then they said that they need the Pahaniya documents for the last 15 years. However, they have deposited the cheque without completing the legal verification. I have requested for my processing fee and said that they will return the complete money but they have returned only Rs5000 instead of Rs 5618. I was not aware that these kind of cheap managers are running the Axis bank. None of the employee is Professional in AXIS Bank. I don’t know whether you guys can take any action against them or not. I am just writing this email to let you know the standard of your bank and the employees working in the bank. I am literally pissed of by your bank and the employees who did this kind of cheap activity.

Regards,

Khursheed

Rakesh Jun 20, 2008

Axis bank is fraud bank, in india!

ranjram Jun 20, 2008

I'm unable to recharge my Justvoip a/c thru my credit card.

• Ru
    RUMIN CHOPRA Jun 20, 2008

it is to inform you that i m holder of credit card no. 4718 6300 0285 2357 and i am not receiving the statements of above mentioned card from begining. last month i paid bank a amount without statement.plz look into the matter

Shiva prasad Jul 01, 2008

Hi my name is Shiva. I have opened a new savings account in axis bank on 20/6/08, Till date i haven't received any notifications about my new account. When i contacted the Axis bank representative, according to the records they have dispatched the courier to me on 24/6/08. I tried to contact the customer care center, no one replies expect the prerecorded voice messages. This is one of the worst bank, I think so far. These guys dont care for their customers. I already paid the minimum balance that i should keep in the account, during opening a new account. This is like hell to me...

• Bh
    bhupendra vishwakarma Jul 01, 2008

Recovery without information from our axis bank saving account axisbank credit department had debited from our axisbank saving account inspite of talking with many phone banking officer they had debited 6000/- from our account which was disputed due to the late payment charges, interest on late payment, over due payment . None of the phone banking officer was ready to solve this dispute from last eight to nine month. we are ready to pay the geniun payment but we are not ready to pay this fake payment which is generated according to the credit card department, suggest us what we should do ?

• Al
    Alok Chauhan Jul 01, 2008

The branch office at Gwalior is not been crediting my salary on time and needs to be reminded to do so. At times it has been credited as much as three days after the day of issue of cheque.

The bank officials too have not been replying their phones/ mobiles which does not allow me to ascertain the nature of delay and reasons thereof. Later in the middle of the month they do acknowledge delays and assure me of their best services, which unfortunately are not forthcoming.

Non credit of salary leads to embarassing situations wherein payments due to others may be delayed or otherwise lead to defaults. I am also aware that there exists a policy issued by RBI that allows a maximum duration in which lacal cheques need to be credited into an individuals account, a policy which is being wantonly flouted by the Axis Bank at Gwalior.

In view of the above you may wish to resolve my recurring problem with a more permanent solution. In case that is not possible I may be so intimated so as to determine a further course of action.

Branch Sales Manager, Axis bank, may wish to refer to unattended rejected calls and no response to my sms on his mobile in this regard.

• Rk

Maruthy Nivas
    Sri Sivashakthui Nagar
    Velankurichi Road
    Coimbatore

I did not recieve my credit card statement for the past three months. Even if contact credit card section in chennai, no body is answering. Hence, i request you to send me me my statement as soon as possible.

Please do the needful

• Am
    ammu Jul 18, 2008

Adambakkam ATM (axis bank) is not working properly. When am trying to withdraw money, machine saying your card is ot accessed, please insert the card properly. Not only me, most of them getting same problem.

shekhar jha Jul 18, 2008

Dear Sir/Mam.
    My a/c no is "043010100629225" i am not satisfied with your services b'coz ... i have applied for fund transfer thrice but not yet activated through i connect if u dont have that feature please dont commit them as i personally feel you dont have the tchnology for the same

• Aw
    Awadhesh Sharma Jul 26, 2008

My wife lost atm card along with other thing in her purse on 06/07/2008 in the evening, i called the bank emergency customer care number for blocking all the cards attached with that particular saving bank, i have got executive name, request number and was confirmed that card is blocked. Next day i check the account in the morning, it was ok, i got assured that card is blocked, in between due to my work load, i could not check my account. After three-four days when i checked my account, i got biggest shock of my life, my account was empty, i hurried the tha branch of axis bank and told everything to the branch manager, he registerd a written complain, i gave him the copy of fir also. He assured me that if you had requested for blocking the card before misuse, you will be compensated from bank. After that he confirmed that indeed request was received for blocking the cards. but till now i have not received the proper confirmation that whether i will get the money back and if yes when. Every day i call, he replies investigation is going on, but cant give a time fram, very dissapointed, what to do, i have lost my saving of last three years. inspite of my best effort to take precaution, i have lost money due to bank technical / maual error, but bank is not responding in a proper manner, I feel they are just trying ti shed their responsiblities.

• Ab
    Abhinav Kaushik Aug 02, 2008

AXIS BANK Without Intimation account been blocked (Reactivation of Account No.: 090010100348836)

This is to inform you without any intimation, My account had been stopped, I’m not been able to use my bank services as im trying to take out my amount from ATM its showing unauthorized.
    Today I visited few AXIS BANK branches but they all are diverting me to my home branch which is in coimbatore and I have shifted to Delhi as I have taken transfer from Coimbatore to Delhi.
    I have not received a single call from your bank regarding the same.
    Please activate my account immediately, If these types of services are going to be provided from AXIS BANK then I don’t think I can hold your bank account any more.
    I will informed the same to RBI also as without any information to the customer how your bank can stop the services moreover I will take you to the consumer forum to let them know what all you are doing with your exiting customers.
    Waiting to hear from you as earliest...

Regards:
    Abhinav Kaushik
    Email: [email protected]
    ACCOUNT NO. 090010100348836

• Mo
    Mohd. Nadeem Aug 05, 2008

Dear All,
    I Mohd. Nadeem having A/C in AXIS bank, Gurgaon Branch(A/c No. 056010100444187).I want to draw your kind attention at my serious Problem.
    I made withdraw transaction of 4000/-RS, But i got only 100/- instead of actual amount.My A/c is deducted from 4000/-RS.
    I don't what problem behind this, but i know well its not my mistake.
    I have complaint this to AXIS bank Customer Care, customer care executive said i will get reversal Balance( 3900/RS) within in 48 Hours.
    But i didn't get reversal balance till now.I have given this complaint in written to MY Branch all.
    Due to Machine fault i am suffered that time, and now i am suffering again poor bank's services.
    When its mistake of ATM's Machine and Bank, than why i am suffering?
    Please took a suitable action to solve my problem as soon as possible.

Hoping your positive support.

1539362 (Complaint No. given at 10.02 am on 2nd August 2008)

1546516 (Reminder Compaint No. at 11.04 am 5th August 2008 )

• Vi

AXIS BANK LTD.
    Delhi.

SUBJECT : Car loan A/c No AU1260100010431 Customer ID No. 15523

Dear Sir,

I applied for a car loan in December 2007 and diverse loan for amount 2, 00, 000.00 (Two Lacs only) on 19th Dec.2007 vide above mentioned loan A/c & customer ID No. against our Wagon R Car No. UP14 AN 2636 with EMI of Rs 6690.00 started since 05-01-2008 from our A/c No. 858315 ABN AMRO BANK (New Delhi).
    Every month your ECS hits my bank but bank refuse to pay for the reason as mentioned in our statement 84-ECS mandate not received. After informing your customer care department they said there is problem from your (Axis Bank) end only and it will be resolved.

I paid two installments after their assurance with detail as mentioned below:

1. ABN AMRO Cheque No 258092 dated 07.03.08 for Rs. 6690.00
    2. ABN AMRO Cheque No 545901 dated 17.04.08 for Rs. 6690.00

Axis bank Customer care executive assured me to correct ECS and until your ECS systems is corrected your ECS will be returned without fault of mine.

I request you to cancel ECS & collect fresh PDC cheques for future repayment of Car Loan A/c as my account always have sufficient funds to make the payments.

You can collect the pending installment against a letter which reflect no Fault of customer & have No dues against returned the ECS, So that at the time of NOC, I do not have to face any further problem.

Despite several reminders and communication with customer care & collection centre executives, an assurance has been given to collect the installment with the letter but nobody has ever cared to collect the installment.

It is surprising as well as shocking to see your advocate letter No. AM/LR/M-8/724 Dated 18.08.08 and even my advocate can reply to the same.

I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS BUT IT SEEMS YOUR STAFF IS NOT INTERESTED IN SORTING THE MATTER AS THIS TYPE OF MAJOR MISTAKE IS PENDING SINCE LAST 8 MONTHS FROM YOUR END ONLY.

THANKS

VINAY CHAUHAN

CC To : By Regd. post to Your advocate, Regd. Office Ahemdabad, Branch Office Asaf ali road & Mail to [email protected]

• Su
    suresh.D Sep 02, 2008

sir

Hai I am suresh, i have not got the axis card statement, i need three months statement, please send as soon as posible to my mail .
    thanking you.
    suresh.

• Pa
    pat Sep 15, 2008

I had taken a loan of 5oK from Axis Bank For which I had to pay an amount of 4501 from August 2007 to July 2008. In June due to insufficient amount in my bank account the ECS got bounced. I was asked to make a cash deposit which I did. In the months of Aug and Sept 2008, ECS of 4501 was presented though I had cleared the loan. When I called customer Service today on 22066077 I was told that Rs.177 was the amount pending, this amount was the charges for the ECS getting bounced, which is why ECS of 4501 was presented in the months of Aug and Sept. I was not intimated about this amt. pending. In the months of Aug & Sept Rs. 200 was deducted from my a/c for the ECS being bounced.Pathetic service.

I would also like to add that when I tried contacting the concerned dept. on this no.22066077 my calls were picked and cut off thrice.

• Gu
    gurmeet singh kambo Sep 16, 2008

i had deposited 15000 rupees frm internet banking through visa transfer to my idbi bank account but yet i did not received my money there.