Axis Bankbank's customer care service is worst!

A

I have not received the card statement for last 2 months, i have already send a written application for e-statement one month ago but no response from bank. Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst!!!

• Di
    dipendera gole Jul 26, 2016

continuous deduction in my salary account
    Respected sir,

i have my SB a/c no. [protected] in you bank as a salary a/c inspite of this there is a deduction of 2000/- rs. from my salary a/c because of low balance. Kindly let me know the reason of deduction which is unjut and arbitrary. It is there fore requested to revert this amt to me at earliest.

This is repeatedly happening to me as last year also there was a deduction of around 3800/- rs. approx. kindly respond me immediatly after receiving this mail and do the needful.

Thanks,

with regards,

• Bi
    biki sureka Jul 26, 2016

In the beginning of this month, I had applied for personal loan through your website and I got a call from one of ur tele marketing person about personal loan. When I asked about the interest rate applicable to me... they said that the interest rate will be 15% and then I had applied for a loan worth Rs 2.5 lacs subject to certain conditions. When I forwarded her all the documents that were asked, the lady confirmed that my loan will be processed on the basis of the documents @ 15%.

After that I had canceled all other application for loan with other bank. I had provided all the required documents to ur people including my certificate for MBA but still they never replied me for more than 2 weeks. I called them repeatedly for more than 10 times to inquire about my loan and finally i was informed that my loan has been sanctioned at 21% instead of 15%.

This is just not acceptable. I was getting loan at 17-18% from other banks they would have given me the loan long back. But because of Axis people, I am suffering like anything. I m tried calling them a lot but no one is responding to my call and even answered very rudely sometime. If this is the kind of service they provide to their customer, then I cant say anything but I m really very very disappointed with such behavior and have lost all my confidence on Axis bank.

I had placed my complain with the Compliance Officer and called both Cheenai and Mumbai office for a couple of time but in vain. Now after this kind of experience with Axis Bank, I can say only one thing about them..."Change ur quality, not just name."

Final words, AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offered to its customers.

• Ay
    Ayesha Mishra Jul 26, 2016

Few days back, I was trying pay my credit card bill online. The transaction was not successful but the amount of the bill was deducted form my account. I called up the customer service people. They kept on transferring my call from one department to another. Every department said it is the work of the other department. But finally my complaint was registered. The customer service people assured me that the said amount will be refunded to my account within 2 working days. After 2 days, I again checked my balance, it was still the same. I again called up the customer service people, they told me to wait for 1 more day. After one day, I checked my account but the amount was not yet credited. This really got on my nerves. I again called them up and this time the person to whom I was talking to said that the previous two gave me a false information regarding refund of money and that the complaint will be considered after 2 working days...
    Will it possible to report this issue to the higher officials??

• Ab
    abeyjas Oct 13, 2015

Hello sir, i am unable to use my debit card on few websites internationally . Earlier it was working but now its showing error on amazing.com my a/c no : [protected] kindly solve this issue as soon as possible check the attachment with this message my email id is [email protected]

Comments

• Fr
    francis michael Jun 25, 2013

My webpin got locked while doing fund transfer. This could be unlocked.

javispute Oct 18, 2011

I had submitted documents to change branch and enable online transfer of fund.. since it been 2 months these guys have not taken any action. These guys are so careless and insensitive they do not understand what other person is going through. If i would have been i would have sued this bank.

• Va
    Vanika Aggarwal Aug 29, 2011

It truly is a biggest fraud bank. i got refund from some shop, and the transaction for the same is missing in my bank statement. When i showed them the receipt of refund, they told me that it is not supporting evidence and we cannot help you with that.

• Be
    beeju Jul 02, 2011

dear, sir/madam
    my name vijay kumar verma and my axis bank a/c no.-[protected] my my a/c mini statment is belowe.
    Your last 3 transactions are: 1. 29-06-11 CASH-ATM/SBI NEORA (TILDA)/RAIPUR/29061 400.00 Dr 2. 28-06-11 PUR/ALLNETWIZ COM/[protected]/280611/03 1, 855.
    Time: 02/07/2011 19:05:39
    but sir this trans.( Dr 2. 28-06-11 PUR/ALLNETWIZ COM/[protected]/280611/03 1, 855.
    ) i have not done i go to bank but not sufficant ans. plz. give me above trans. information and take action
    my contact no.- [protected], [protected] email [email protected]

• Pr
    prahlad jasswal Jun 13, 2011

As I am serving Solider have joint account in AXIS bank Mathura Account No [protected] on 01 Jun 2011 at 10.06hrs I had Processed to withdraw an amount of Rs. 8000/- through my ATM card bearing Card number [protected] from the ATM of ICICI Bank located at shopping complex of Military station Dinjan. The amount was debited from my account but the same was not received by me so far.

• Ra
    Ravi Iyer May 16, 2011

I had applied for a housing loan for purchase of plot with Axis Bank on 14 Feb 2011, I got lot of telephonic calls from their employees but nobody came to collect the documents. Finally after long wait I complained to their corporate office and one executive came and collected the documents. They handed me the sanction letter which is only useless piece of paper and they are asking for some document or other. How have they sanctioned the amount without going through the property documents. It is now more than 3 months neither are they returning the documents or disbursing the amount . God save the AXIS Bank.

Ravi Iyer

sanjeev jangra May 07, 2011

Hi,

I am suffering since i applied for loan from this bank. took 2 months for loan disbursement with good credit history and complete documentation. Even after disbursement every process is very slow (waiting for second disburssement from more than 10 days and no response), and no idea what is happening inside.

My loan number is PHR0636003030386

Regards,
    Sanjeev

• Th
    thejaswini May 02, 2011

Same here this is the big fraud bank i have ever seen . in fact the cut 1000+ evry month as consolidated charges and the worst is, they even dont know what it is cut for, since 1 yr i have lost more than 12k, and they r still solving the problem, added to this any amount i deposit it goes to lien balance which is more worst, i really dont know whom to contact and get this rectified, pls help, my ac is in mysore, vontikoppal .

• Am
    Amarhriday Apr 18, 2011

yes I definitely agree that the axis bank's service is worst. I applied for internet banking, after more than one month they send me the iconnect pin but there is a spelling error of my name in the internet banking. Now several days I am trying to get rid of that. I emailed more that 8 times but there is no response. Also I called to the customer care no. several times. Only I heard the computerised voice but no one pick up the phone. I don't know when they will correct that error. Possibly I shall close my account in this bank and have to look some other bank like ICICI or SBI. I do not know which one is better. Can any body suggest me?

• Ka
    kaushik dedhia Mar 25, 2011

WORST STAFF AND WORST SERVICE IN BANKING WORLD NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

sachin chandna Mar 03, 2011

Axis bank Hom loans is most pathetic service. Not only will the make the whole process a pain but they don't know basics of when to deduct an EMI.my loan got disbursed on 2nd feb 2011 they started charging me EMI from 5th Feb.

• Bi
    birendra prasad barik Feb 19, 2011

your statement over the home loan issue is actual & i have also suffered the same thing.
    actually i have taken a home loan thru axis bank at bhubaneswar for which the decided amount for EMI was Rs 37551/- which was getting clear thru ECS from my NRI account in ICICI bank on 5th of every month.
    but unfortunately i found an amount of Rs 66, 198/- has been deducted thru ECS, i have mailed this matter to operational manager at bhubaneswar branch & had telephonic conversations too but they close the phone telling that they are still waiting for answers from mumbai head office.
    but my loan agent perssonally told me that this may be any technical issues & money will be reimbursed once it is verified but it is now 16days ended with no result.

• Sk
    S.K.CHOPRA Feb 03, 2011

Yes, it is a fraud bank The bank has wrongly debited my daughter's account and now refusing to reverse the enteries and their reply is so funny that this matter is old one (one year old matter).This has happened at Axis Bank, Krishna Nagar, Delhi branch . Now at last I have written to the Chairman of the bank. Let us see what he has to say.

• Gu
    guruvishnumohan Jan 01, 2011

saving accounts

• Co
    CoolBird Dec 24, 2010

Hi All,
    I Prabhu having A/C in AXIS bank, Golpark Branch, my account was created on Oct 2010 but as of now I’m not getting ATM PIN number.
    From the Welcome call itself
    escalated regarding the same, at that time they hv tagged a compliant as 7453852 / 4453852(12thOct). After 15 days i’d follow-ups with customer care, they suggest me to raise duplicate PIN to local Branch. I did the same in local Ashok Nagar Branch in Chennai, for this they tagged compliant as 4558117(6th Dec).I have visited Ashok Nagar Branch almost thrice, but they had told “still we are not receive ur PIN number”, but somewhat amount has been debited in my account for duplicate PIN request. I will informed the same to Customer Care as without any information to the customer how your bank can debited amount moreover I will take you to the consumer forum to let them know what all you are doing with your exiting customers.
    But i didn’t get reversal balance till now. I have given this complaint in written to Mail.

Almost 3months gone, still I’m not receiving my PIN and also no call from Bank. Today I called to customer care, again they collect my issue from first and again they have tagged another compliant # 4611760.

Hence we have to understand that Customer Care people simply do tagging compliant only without trycoordinate to resolve the issue.

What the hell Process they are doing there????

Despite several reminders and communication with customer care regarding ATM PIN request with the mail but nobody has ever cared to response.

• Dh
    Dhanpal.p Nov 30, 2010

i have opened a account in axis bank but still now its not activated

• Sh
    shakti srivastava Nov 25, 2010

statement still awaited &no response given by his toll free number

sanjay m prabhu Nov 14, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am the victim of whistleblower, and soon I will be sharing the true facts with Investors of Axis Bank through all the social websites like face book, twitter etc. Presently you can view my blog on CA Club.

Sanjay Prabhu
    Shareholder of Axis Bank

sanjay m prabhu Nov 14, 2010

victim of whistleblower

• Na
    NaveenAxe Nov 13, 2010

WHY WERE U THROWN OUT OF AXIS SANJAY PRABHU

Andala Sep 23, 2010

I am from chenni. I got Car loan form AXIS Bank. I want to pre close my loan. I am trying to call loan custome r cae numbers in chennai, Nobody picking the call. The Axis Bank Customer Care is Very Worsrt.
    These are the number i have been tried.[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

• Gs
    G. S.VERMA Sep 22, 2010

Dear Friend,

Your solution for problem:-

If you not getting your credit card statement, simply log on axis bank wed site i.e www.axisbank.com and get printout of your credit card statement.

Dear it is so simple to be good but it is so difficult to be simple

• Dh
    D. Hazarika Sep 14, 2010

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I am Mr. D. Hazarika from Tezpur, Assam of India. I was opened two a/c's with your Tezpur branch in which one in my name(A/c no.[protected]) and another in my wife name(A/c no.[protected]). On 02/09/2010 I proposed to bank official for opening an a/c in my wife name for on line share marketing system. Concern bank official has filled up all relatives forms and mainatin all formalities. He inform us to bring two nos. of stamp paper each of Rs.100.00 for agreement with bank. On 18/09/2010 I gave him the stamp papers for print the required agreement. But your official is so careless that he gave the stamp paper to office beerer for printing the agreement.But the person was no minimum knowledge to print the agreement format and he print some another documents on the stamp paper. After that the bank official inform me that he will take the signature from my wife on next Monday i.e. on 13/09/2010 from my home. On Monday(13/09/2010) I remind him to take signature and I went to out side from my living city for a personal work. But he didn't do the same. So I inform you that I am going to close my all a/c's with Axis bank, Tezpur branch due less interest of customer satishfaction of your bank officials.

Thanks
    Dibyajyoti Hazarika
    Customer
    Tezpur Branch
    Assam, India

Sanjeev Kadwadkar Aug 05, 2010

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that i, sanjeev kadwadkar has Credit Card of AXIS BANK.
    I did transaction of Rs 1000 /- and done payment on 17/04/2007 due to unavailability of your credit card statement in time . Finally i have called your executive for payment. and given cheque no(608175) of Rs 1000 /- to him.
    After paying all dues. now every month late payment statement and executives call us for payment.Kindly look into this.Cant'your exectives understand inspite of telling them several times that there is no dues pending for my side why did they call of and send statement
    I will not pay any late payment it is from your side you have not send me the statment in time and now you want me to pay the late dues because of your mistake.

Not expecting any late payment statement nor calls thereafter from your side .This is the last request i am doing from my side.

Regards
    Sanjeev . k .

sanjay m prabhu Jul 13, 2010

Lot of frauds are happening at Axis Bank. Auditors are themselves involved in the Frauds. They want to loot the customer and make money. Please click on the below link if you want to see Axis Bank Ex Staff comments and stop banking with Axis

Our SBI is great... bankers to the nation.

• Ad
    address update Jun 22, 2010

Axis bank gives most worst service. Branch people cannot give the update information. since last 3 months they cannot able to update my address. No of times I contacted to branch. simply they take my mobile number & giving the assurance that they will call me & will give the update. never they call back. in ICICI bank within 3 days they update my address.
    Kajal De

• Se
    sekaran premalathan Jun 09, 2010

I applied a credit card with Axis bank last month. I am employed with Lonza India Pvt. Ltd, a Swiss multinational
    company. I am working as area sales manager handling Tamilnadu and Kerala. My salary credited in Axis bank
    account only. When I was applying for platinum credit card with Axis bank I clearly told them that my office is in
    Mumbai and I operate from home. They asked me to give a local address and I have given my distributors address.
    But now I come to know that my application was declined. I would like to know the proper reason for this.

S. Premalathan.

Ref No: 2128541.

Manoj Kumar Shrivastava May 05, 2010

1. I had opened a RD account at axis bank sector-8 Chandigarh Branch on 04.03.2009 of amount Rs. 5000 P/M for the period of one year payable through ECS facility. At the time of account opening your direct selling agent had promised me that the deposited amount with interest will be credited in my salary account after the completion of one year i.e. after Feb-2010. The deposited amount was not credited till 15th April 2010 in my salary account. While approaching to axis Bank sector-8 the dealing hand guided to go to my main branch i.e. sector-35.B. I went to Sector-35B Branch the dealing hand noted my detail and promised me that amount will be credited within 2 hours. After passing of three days I again went to the sec-35B branch and the dealing hand directed me to go to Sector-8 Branch. I went sector- 8 Branch along with a person known of dealing hand and I have astonished that this time the dealing hand at sector-8 asked me to give a representation and promised me to credit my RD amount within one day and the amount has been credited same day.
    2. I have applied to avail i - connect (Free services) and mobile banking (Charge Rs.150/- per year) facility of axis bank during third week of April. The dealing hand/ selling agent have promised that both the facility will be available within three days. In this regard it is intimated that the mobile banking facility started within three days and it is regretted to say that i – connect facility is not started till date. The dealing hands are not replying properly and each time the dealing hands are asked me to come after two days after sending me to one or two another counters. As explained to the dealing hand that I have to collect my id and password of i-connect facility personally due to my nature of job/ family circumstances. The dealing hands are again and again asked me to come after two days.

• Pa
    pallavi1984 Apr 12, 2010

AXIS BANK Without Intimation account been blocked
    This is to inform you without any intimation, My account had been stopped, I’m not been able to use my bank services as im trying to take out my amount from ATM its showing unauthorized.

Please activate my account immediately, If these types of services are going to be provided from AXIS BANK then I don’t think I can hold your bank account any more.

Nobody is picking up the calls if made...customer care service is worst...

Waiting to hear from you as earliest...

Regards,
    Pallavi Kshirsagar
    cell no:[protected]

• Na
    narendra kumar d Mar 26, 2010

i have deposited a cheque of 1575/- to my account on dt.6/02/10, but it returned and till today i have not recieved the cheque, when i asked to the branch they told they had couriered it to my address in february, no i have not recieved it when i told them they told that it is back with us by calling to them today i.e.dt 26/3/10, so i tell that they are not following the matter i have recieved the debit card before two days from the date of calling by speed post & from the courier two covers i have recieved so the service is worst

• Pr
    prabhat singh Feb 05, 2010

Dear sir,

The payment of the following credit card no has been made by cheques as shown against each,
    Credit Card A/C No Amt Ch no with date
    [protected] Rs 310.49 ch no 989402
    Date 29/1/10
    [protected] Rs 1682.13 ch no 989401
    Date 29/1/10
    Axis Bank
    Both the above cheqes have not yet been deposited in our above credit card A/Cs.
    Deposit slips of above cheques are attached for necessary prompt action to avoid any penalty please.
    Regards
    Prabhat singh

• Pa
    Pank kumar Gupta Jan 19, 2010

Dear Sir,

My name is Pankaj kumar Gupta I m account holder of Axis bank my axis bank account number is [protected] on dated 18th January 2010 between 12.30pm to 1 pm my ATM card lost. I immidate block my ATM card by request number HSR159724 and ask about the balance and balance was Rs. 6158/-. Now that I feel balance is correct but on dated 20th January 2010 I again ask about balance and balance is Rs. 4800 something I surprised how is that possible when my Card has been blocked then how anyone can do shopping. SO I would request you immidate take action on this and return back remaining balance as soon as possible in my Axis bank account.

Thanks and Regards
    Pankaj Kumar Gupta

• Su
    Suffering with Axis Dec 13, 2009

Hi Readers,
    Asif Ali Road Branch of Axis Bank is most suffocated and ill managed branch.
    They are exceptionally Good in collecting money and worst in providing customer service.
    I would transfer my property loan soon form this bank to some other bank.

• Tr
    trayambak Dec 11, 2009

hi all i had trid to withdrawl rs 11500 frm axis atm did nt get it
    called at least 10 times because it was deducted frm my account but got no response
    it is pathetic .

trayambak pandey (new delhi)

• Ka
    kamakshi reddy Nov 11, 2009

hello sir/ madam,
    i have received axis bank debit card, but my pin number has didn't come. still i wont receive the pin number. i want to draw money urgent, can i use the cheque for money with draw? and if i can gave a complaint how many days they will send the new password.

• La
    lakshya009 Oct 20, 2009

i got approval from LICHF for 29 lacs and applied axis later where they said we can approve 30 lacs i got approval after 35 days that too with 28 lacs and when i denied they took my money also. the girl sitting in Powai Axis Bank she doesent know what to do?