Axis Bank Credit Cardnever go for this axis bank credit card!

S

I had applied for a credit card. I was not at all interested in taking a credit card however the agent who called me was damn irritating fellow. He kept on calling and at last I agreed for it I gave all the documents as well. After submitting all the documents I've never heard from them, also I have not got any information on what is happening with my documents.

Whoever wants to take a credit card pls never go for this AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD.

• Vi
    Vimal Varghese Oct 16, 2007

Exactly the same happens to me... I strongly agree to the above said complaint... They just collected even my documents and now there is no contact... Please don't apply for "AXIS CREDIT CARD"...

• Ra
    ravi mehta Oct 18, 2007

My credit card statement not received from being card.

• Ni
    Nitin Mallikarjun Oct 23, 2007

Hi,

I have a UTI Silver Credit Card which I have used for shopping and for the last 2 months I am waiting for the statement, but I haven't received any nor I have got any call from the bank.

Its really worst situation if I make the payment late then I will be charged heavily for the interest...
    Very Bad Guys...

• De
    Deepak Ratnani Oct 25, 2007

I am getting my monthly credit card statement from last 2 month even on Customer care no 25317830 they are not responding. No one is attending phone from last 15 days. Please help me in getting my statement.

anand magar Oct 27, 2007

Hi, I have a Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit card. I did some shopping with it, the bill gone up to 21 K some change. I got a AXIS bank Account also, I got a mail from bank account to my mail id saying that, you have got the bill of 21 k towards Axis bank credit card department.

But the worst situation is till now I didnt received any hard copy statement for my detail billing.

I tried to call the customer care number. After 1 minute the recorded voice says some adds, and after 5 minutes it said, dial 9 to speak our officer, but I dont know what the ### officer is data, after 15 minutes also he didnt picked up the phone, I am listing some nonsense music from the system. Then I got fed up and kept the phone down.

My billing date is 30th today its 25th till now I didnt got any statement. Even these people dont have any mail ID.

• Mr
    M.Rama Rao Nov 22, 2007

Hi,

I am not Bank official. I know how to approach. But whenever you will apply the credit card then first you should fill up the application and note down the application number or else apply online. They bank official executive will contact you not agent. If you are not received the credit card statement then you check it online net banking. you can pay online, If you have account in the same bank then it is possible through you can save interest.

Thank you.

• Bo
    boopathy Dec 12, 2007

BETTER DONT TAKE AXIS CARD... BEST DONT APPLY...

I too have applied the card 3 months back. I have got a call from Axis bank asking that you want gold card or platinum card after replying to that no response. After 40 days i got a call from bank sir you have applied for the card.Then they have done verification. I got a ref no too. After that no response. After reading all the comments im feeling that better not to take the card from Axis bank..

• Sh
    shaunak sarkar Dec 18, 2007

I fully agree with the oversaid comments. I have bought a cellular phone in the first week of the month of November this year, but I didn't get any statement of that... I am really confused.

• Vi
    Vivekanandan Dec 19, 2007

Never take Credit Card from Axis Bank..

The worst Bank i have experienced.. even the officals are not bothered about...

If possible dont make any relationship with Axis bank.

mathew Jan 05, 2008

Same here. I applied for the AXIS BANK CRDIT CARD 3 months back and I have not got any reply or call or card from Axis Bank representatives. I think I will be going to consumer court and see that AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD is completely stopped.

To the Axis Bank Senior Officials , please look into the matter or else people may start a campaign against AXIS BANK.

• Ra
    RAJEEV KUMAR GUPTA Jan 14, 2008

I have applied for Axix credit card before 15 days. And my Application number is 4136126. I need to know how much time it will take issue card. Kindly reply soon.

• Kk
    K Kartheeswaran Feb 20, 2008

Hi
    I applied Axis Bank Credit Card after 2 months i got it. In my application filling time, they told, it is life time free card. But now i got a Bill, it have 1000 rs for Joing Fee and 500 rs for Annual fee. I called to Customer care, they told you can change your plan to other plan.

I don;t think why these guys are cheating.

• Ni
    Nikhil Feb 27, 2008

I think what ever complaints has been posted for axis bank is 100% coorect. Customers should sue them for this. They are really cheating us.

• Mo
    Mohd. Nadeem Feb 29, 2008

Hi..this is Mohd. Nadeem......I applied for Axis Bank Credit card in the month of Oct.2007.In this month i received call from axis Bank Executive for confirmation of personal details.....I verified my details four times.At last call bank's executive said in few days i will get last call for final confirmation.After this Call i got my applctn Ref. no. 1217534 through SMS.
    But i am surprised that till today i didn't get any final call,credit card,any information regarding status of card... I do't know what is going on at my application..................
    If my application has rejected,than why didn't get my document's xerox.
    I am worried that my document's xerox may be misuse.
    Really this very shameful for Axis Bank which is playing a dirty game with customers.If Bank is not capable for providing good service to Customer.....................than stop credit card division..........

• Sp
    s.p.nath Mar 29, 2008

mob.no-9916157022

anil sharma Apr 09, 2008

Hi,

I'm an Axis bank credit card holder .I've had a very good relationship with the bank, until I got hold of the credit card.yesterday day i came to my office, suddenly i have seen that my perse has been stolen, i have lost my axisbank credit card .i have called many time to close my cradit card account, but i don't get sesponse yet. i am kindly requesting you to close my credit card account as soon as possible.
    My credit card no is:-4718630002044211

Regards
    Anil sharma

• Pp
    P.P.Prasannan Apr 16, 2008

I have applied for a Axis credit card and submitted all the relevent details as requested, before 3 month back.But i yet to receive any communication from the bank regarding the issue of credit card to me.whenever I enquired about this the concerned branch at salem, the response from the officials is very poor. I don't know the application status of my credit card.So Irequest once again, try to issue the ctredit card at your earliest

manoj bora Apr 25, 2008

i had paid cash 40000/- in my account on 24/04/08 at 12 noon and was told that it will get reflected within 30 mins but could not shown any reflection in your account of credit card .then after calling call centre waiting for 1 hr was told that it takes 24 hrs...then today after 24 hrs i called them as there was no reflectin in my a/c they said it takes 48 hrs ...calling call center took 48 min which is harresment to us...kindly do the needful thing to keep our repo good ...i have deposited cash not cheque it should get reflected within 3 min actually
    kindly call us urgent

• Ab
    abdul May 04, 2008

Pls give the details how to close this account. I am not satisfied with Axis bank. Intially the executive from Axis bank said that we can use more transcation in a month but later i came to know that we can only use 5 transcation per month. They have charged for my transcations. I am trying to reach the particular executive but he is not picking my call. Kindly let me know how to close this account. Because i am planning to Open a New Account in ICICI Bank.

• Ar
    AR.CHIDAMBARAM Jul 31, 2008

CHENNAI 600 101
    31-07-2008
    Ref : Your Letter Dt 12-07-2008 with Sr.no. 24815
    My AXISBank cr card application Ref No1518572

I applied for your Bank's Cr Card 0n 28 - 06 - 2008
    with (1)HSBC Cr Card Statement (2)HSBC Cr Card Front xerox (3)My Photo
    I received the above letter with comments 'declined for "Mismatch in information/document submitted" and as per the Bank's internal policy we are unable to offer you a card at this point of time'.
    With the above documents how would be the mismatch.Kindly reply to me.

With Kind Regards

Mr. Pradip Kumar jaiswal Aug 14, 2008

Respected Sir,
    Sub - To exempt the E.M.I Charges
    Ref No. -Card No. 4718610001233742
    With Reference to above I, Pradip Kumar Jaiswal want to say that I never advised any executive of your bank for E.M.I facility. But Rs. 4566.40/- has been deducted as E.M.I. charges.
    So. I complained many times against this. But E.M.I charges has been not exempted yet. I also faxed my complaint on 10th August, 2008 at 8:28 P.M.
    Therefore I request to you that kindly exempt the E.M.I. charges because I am very harassed so that I can deal with your bank in coming future,

Sincerly Yours
    Mr. Pradip Kumar Jaiswal

• Bi
    Biswanath Nandy Sep 14, 2008

Dear sir,
    I am a bonafied coustomer in your bank last two years. my name is Biswanath Nandy & Account No-284010100033220 and account tranjuction is very well still now.
    I applyed credit card ref no (1567276) but you are declier card have been declind but I very sad. I proved all document are true as per knowledge at your representative over phone & physically quary at my home.

• Ha
    Hanspal Aug 20, 2018

I am not getting OTP/transactions messages form last 2 months.
    Several complaints and multiple efforts are not able to resolve ...

Not sure what to do other than option to change bank

Not face such issue in last 7 years and bank is not help on this

hanspal Yadav

Anand Kumar Singh Aug 26, 2018

Two time fraudulent money transfer through Paytm first one is 10-03-2018 and second one is 15-03-2018. Please clear the amount or reveal the problem..

• Pr
    Pralhad2255 Sep 10, 2018

On 27/08/18 I Transfered amount of 5000/- to 558010100004718 but amount got debited from my account but still its not been transferred to the beneficiary. the transaction details as follows:

INB/IFT/New Owner/TPARTY TRANSFER

• Ru
    Rutvij Supekar Sep 11, 2018

I am Axis bank customer and my card get block at night and i complained many times and i didnt got any output and still it is blocked and so need help what should i do i tried thrice by visiting branch but it not resolved
    RUTVIK SUPEKAR

• Su
    Sumer Tater Sep 19, 2018

In your current ad.(0:31 sec) bank showing insist dividation of a families, son and his wife also his mother having a family problems as per her past experience (i.e. living tussion with joint families).
    Overall we have not living in with joint family, due to purchase of a AXIS EMI flats.

• He
    Hemant Dhiman Oct 03, 2018

Your is the worst bank I ever seen

• Ar
    Aryannnn Oct 14, 2018

I pay my credit card payment on within due date but Axis bank system error not updated bank system. After complaining CSS team they reimburse extra charge payment after that every day axis received 30 to 40 call from bank CSS team to pay the due amount.

Worst CSS support, I am stop using axis credit card very soon

• Ba
    Banashree barman Oct 14, 2018

I Opened axis bank New savings account before 2 month ...but Rs. 1770 debited from my account on 3rd oct without any type information just with a sms that a demat account is actived...Although I never apply or requested to bank for this type account ...axis bank sell executive cheated with me ...they don't receive my phone call...

chiranjit kar Oct 15, 2018

Customer id 883367500
    Name chiranjit kar

• Aj
    Ajaz Ahmad khan Oct 15, 2018

Sir Maine gold loan liya Tha ak saal Pura ho gya hai renewal karwana hai ak mahine see bank ka chakkar laga raha hun bank me koi nhi hai renewal karne Wala
    Balrampur u.p.

• Yo
    yogi patel Oct 16, 2018

i have been applied for signature change but there was no any action taken by axis bank even after 10 days. it is very bed. i am totally disappointed with it. totally rubbish service. specially for waghodia road, vadodara branch. it will create too much inconvenience to me. who is responsible for my losses? totally rubbish.

Sajjal Singh Oct 21, 2018

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018
    Subject: UPI transaction Decline but debit from acount
    Dear sir,

I'm acount holder in your axis bank, Please find the enclosed here with the attachment showing about acount transiction decline detail.
    Please sir credit my amount as soon as possible.
    My Ac. No. 917010083205367
    Reg. Mobile no. 9599370763

Regards
    Sajjal

• Na
    nakrani Oct 21, 2018

i am anil from surat i am at axis bank kapodra surat branch coad 2083 date 10.10.2019 time 1 pm at branch not available cashier 1 pm to 1.45 pm on working time or not sporting axis bank or axis branch manegr or not responsible staff i have 2 carant account on kapodra branch from
    jay khodiyar fashion. please saport camplaintsboard

• La
    Lakshay kashyap Oct 28, 2018

With out any information cut my 590 rd in my axis saving account this is happen for axis employe 2 week se baat nhi sun raha
    name Krishna axis bank mela Singh kothi employe contact no 8529340644

• Ji
    Jitendra pawar Nov 11, 2018

Mere car loan ke liye Fi sahi ni ki or rejection status m daal dia ki neighbours ne mana kar diya h magar neighbours se baat h ni hui sir y galat tarike se kiya gaya h sir mujhe dubara se verification karate dhanyabaad

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices