Having problems with Avast Software?

Avast Software reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 26, 2008. The latest review 99779139400 was posted on Oct 11, 2021. The latest complaint been charged twitch & charged for a renewal be for my time was up and no e-mail was resolved on Mar 05, 2020. Avast Software has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 238 reviews. Avast Software has resolved 108 complaints.

Avast Software Customer Service Contacts

Munich
Gollierstrasse 70, 80339 Munich

China

Beijing
Beijing Lufthansa Center C203-1&2, 50 Liangmaquiao Rd., Chaoyang Dictrict, Beijing, 100125

Hong Kong

9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28269

Taiwan

Taipei
11F., No.1, Songzhi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avast Software Customer Service. Initial Avast Software complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avast Software above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avast Software. Discuss the issues you have had with Avast Software and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Avast Software Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Dri*AvastUnauthorised payment

Dri*avast software (charge code [protected]} on the 13/2/2020 my nationwide debit card account [protected] was debited the sum of £49.99. I am sorry, I have no knowledge of entering into any agreement to permit this withdrawal, I would therefore appreciate if you would kindly refund the amount into my debit card (details as above) regards b. Jarvis

Avast Softwarecharge

I was checking my banc account and I have noticed that a tranzaction has been made, even though I do not use your product anymore. I have deleted all my registrations and all my subscriptions to your product exactly a year ago, when I heve been billed for the first time. I need you to refund my money and please, do not give that [censored] about not beeing able to contact the customer! And yes it is your image that is beeing harmed! You are thieves!

• Avast Software's response · Feb 18, 2020

Avast Softwareavast.com/ordie

Dear Maam? Sir

on Jan 6, 2020 my BPI eCREDIT MASTERCARD with last 4 digit number 8030 was debited without me transacting, please take note the below entries in my billing:

AVAST Software avast.com/ordIE
      PHP 890.00
      Posting Date: Jan 06
      Reference number: [protected]

I want cancellation and refund of this as I am not using this software nor placed order on it, I can be contacted on the following: mar. [protected]@yahoo.com and +[protected].

hoping for your prompt action on this matter.

thank you very much.

Avast Softwareunauthorized credit card charge

I was charged $63.59 on Dec. 8th 2019 for DRI*AVAST software which I never ordered nor have I received. I never received a confirmation e-mail for this charge either, imagine my surprise to see this charge on my credit card bill! I would like to request a refund as soon as possible. I like my Avast anti-virus program and have been very happy with it so far but this unauthorized charge has left me disappointed and a little worried about continuing with this company if this is the way they are going to do business.
        My contact info: Daun Revord
        e-mail: [protected]@outlook.com
        Please let me know if you need more info.

Nov 20, 2019

Avast Software — customer service

I contacted the phone number today (20/11/19), to question about a payment as I was unsure of what product...

Nov 07, 2019

Avast Software — dri*avast software

hello my name is arthur kurkus I want to ask why the avast company charged me the fee for the avast program...

Nov 01, 2019

Avast Software — cleanup pro

Approx 2 weeks ago i signed up for the Avast Cleanup Pro. I have an HP all in one. After downloading and...

Avast Softwareproduct sku: prd-[protected] product name: avast premium security (multi-device) - 1 year

subject :order no. [protected]

I have not yet received the activation code of the order no. [protected] even after 1 month of purchase

Product SKU: PRD-[protected]

[protected]
          Email:
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Avast Software's response · Oct 16, 2019

You should contact Avast directly at https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other_pc_avast-premium-security

Respond

Avast Softwareavast password and cleanup protection

I have been a customer of Avast for 3 years and twice in those years I have had to call customer service with THE SAME COMPLAINT. Avast has emailed me notification that my licenses will be expiring and i need to renew. However, the licenses aren't about to expire but I don't know how to verify and so take the email suggestion as HONEST, so i rennew. BUT AVAST is scamming me by charging me more than once for the same jproduct. I have talked with cs and told them that I keep getting emails that are disingenuous and the cs person is so hard to talk with and explain to due to the fact that English is not their first language. { or they fain not understanding so they don't have to receive my complaint}
            I will be contacting Better Business Bureau if this happens again. If
            BBB can't help then I will go on Social Media and start a campaign against Avast

• Avast Software's response · Sep 30, 2019

You should contact Avast directly at https://support.avast.com/en-my/contact/

Avast Softwaredri*avast software

I got charged by Dri*avast Software thru DigitalRiver but I did not order anything. I got no Order ID. No avast Account and did not subscribed to any avast subscription. How can I cancel whatever this is? I dont wanna be charged for something I did not want. Thanks a bunch in Advance. I was checking my bank account today and noticed I was charged 1750rs for "Dri*Avast Software" when I never made an account with Avast in the first place, nor have I purchased premium or any of their products. How can I can cancel this when I never made an account or product number? Please refund my money

• Avast Software's response · Sep 24, 2019

You should contact Avast directly at https://bit.ly/2mHN5HZ

Sep 19, 2019

Avast Software — I am complaining about a product I did not buy, i.e., a dr. avast software

Dri Avast Software / refund I was charged RM 119 for a DRI.AVAST SOFTWARE in September 2019, which I did not...

Aug 30, 2019

Avast Software — Avast premium

You keep deducting payments from my credit card without authority and you have done twice in one week for a...

Avastcancelling service and refunding the money. unethical behavior

Last month Avast automatically renewed my subscription which I wanted to cancel, and asked for a refund. The refund was deposited in my bank account shortly after that and I subscribed to a different service. Yesterday I found that Avast had taken the money from my account again, and now says that it is too late to unsubscribe and my money won't be refunded.

• Avast Software's response · Aug 26, 2019

Jul 22, 2019

Avast Software — took money out of my checking account

i would like to know why your took 52.99 out of my checking account ending 0467 when i did not ask for it my...

Avast Softwareavast software subscription cancellation

Hello my name is Mamo Birhanu from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
                  I subscribed for Avast Software in 2018.
                  I just saw an ad for subscription of Avast Software last year.The ad said Avast would charge $21 for a year and I thought it was worth a try.I subscribed but it deducted $49 from my card without my consent. I did not use it the whole year last year.It was a waste was my money.
                  Now, in 2019, I had applied for my company payoneer who issued me the card to stop Avast from deducting money from my card.
                  Now I want to tell you the Avast Software company that I cancel my subscription and I was charged $49 last year and do not want to subscribe for Avast.
                  I also want a refund of my $49 which I did not use.
                  Regards

Mamo

• Avast Software's response · Jul 22, 2019

Jul 11, 2019

Avast Software — unauthorized credit card charge

On 12/06/2019 my MasterCard at Beobank with the last 4 digits 2000 has been debited with the amount of 59.99...

Avast Softwaredid not get id number

I made a purchase on July @, 2019.
                    I did not get ID number as promised by e-mail.
                    I was charged $79.98 on my account, it reads VX6608 Visa purchase
                    DRi Avast softWAAvast.com Ord MN00004968006637
                    I have my Avast production till July 31, 2019
                    all I ask is please send me Id number to protect my computer or refund my money back.
                    Lenore Martinez
                    e-mail [protected]@centurytel.net

• Avast Software's response · Jul 08, 2019

License was already refunded according to customer's call.

Respond

Avast Softwarecharged for dri*avast software 1184.07 refund.

On 5th July 2019 at 13.07 I ve received a message from my bank stating that an amount of ₹1184 have been debited or charged towards the purchase of a spurious Dri.avast software which I do not even know what it is for and never ordered or even opted for that purchase..I request your notice of the money theft of your company and make arrangements for refunding the illegal amount of money debited from my account from your side.
                      From w.[protected]@hotmail.com

charged for dri*avast software 1184.07 refund.

• Avast Software's response · Jul 08, 2019

You probably have some kind of auto-renewal license.

Respond

Avast Softwaredri avast software unauthorized credit card charges

Unauthorized withdrawal of money (79.99€) from my bank account 11.6.19.

DRI*AVAST Software
                        70 Sir John Ro, IE, avast.com/ord
                        03:36 AM Tuesday, 11 Jun, 2019

TRANSACTION ID
                        [protected]

I do not use their software, I do not have clien number..
                        I have only transaction data..
                        Where or how can I apply for a reimbursement of an unwanted cost from Dri*Avast?

dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
                        dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges

• Avast Software's response · Jul 04, 2019

Avast Softwarenot really a complaint. I purchased the dri*avast software

I purchased this in May but my PC keeps telling me my free trial is over & I need to buy it. I have my statement from my credit card that says I paid it. Could you remove the reminder that keeps popping up? I don't have an offical number of the account or I don't think I have. Could you please give me my account number it make it easier to find when I want it?? Jerilynn Smith...1405 Northview Ave., Rose City, Mi. 48654 EMail..[protected]@yahoo.com.

• Avast Software's response · Jun 19, 2019

You should contact support directly at https://support.avast.com/en-eu/contact/sales?c=true

• Avast Software's response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Jerilynn,

Please make sure that you activated your Avast Anti-Track with your activation code 08C6-************-990D.

You can also contact our support team at support.avast.com