Avas FlowersScam

K Aug 02, 2020

Ordered flowers on 8/1/2020 to go to Picayune, Ms. for a funeral. Received email of order with confirmation number 7309243. Received email for a survey. Flowers were to be delivered on 8/2/2020. Recipient never received flowers. Called a customer service number [protected], spoke with someone named Lina. (overseas). Put me on hold to call the "actual" florist, came back and said no answer would leave them a message and open a ticket. Received another email stating the flowers were delivered at 0:00:00am 8/2/2020. Again, recipient did not receive flowers. Called this morning to the same number and spoke with representative Allen (again overseas) explained the situation, again put on hold for him to call the florist. Again, no answer. Allen told me they would continue to leave the ticket open and tried to get in touch with the florist. Seriously doubt he will get in touch with them. I called my bank to report situation and the bank will block charge on Tuesday. I apologized I'm not able to add the emails, but if you contact me I can email them to you directly. [protected].
Thank you for any assistance you can give me on this disappointing situation.