Avas FlowersHandling of my order

F Nov 24, 2020 Review updated:

On Nov 11, I placed two orders for flowers to be delivered on Nov 11 and Nov 23. The order for Nov. 11 went fine, but on the morning of the 23rd, I received an email saying the flowers I had ordered were not available. They gave me two choices to select from as an alternative. I selected one and then received an email saying that had a refund coming for $17.98. At first I assumed this was because the flowers cost less. But later, I checked to find it was because they had not included the chocolates I had ordered along with the flowers. I tried for some time to contact them on their website without success. I finally told them to cancel the order. After several go rounds, I received an email saying they wanted to discuss the order with me, and asked what time would it be convenient for me. I responded, 9:00 a.m. this morning. As yet, I have heard nothing. I'm guessing they are going to deliver flowers anyway. The company's web site is the worst I have ever worked with, but I'll try one more time to find out the status.

• Na
    Nallali Anahi Turrubiates Hermosillo Jan 05, 2021

Hi,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused back then.
    Please provide us with your order number as we would like to escalate this matter and compensate you in regard to this situation.

Customer Service Support.

• Di
    Distressbuyer Nov 30, 2020

On November 13 2020 I ordered a floral arrangement( Harmony) to be delivered for a birthday November 28. As of Monday, November 30 2020 the flowers had not been delivered. The excuse was the vendor was not open on November 28. they had two weeks to advise they could not meet my delivery requirements so I could cancel and schedule with a different vendor . Upon contacting customer service arrangements were made for delivery later in the day on November 30 which did take place. However a substitute arrangement was delivered not of the quality I had paid. I cannot recommend dealing with this Business.

• Na
    Nallali Anahi Turrubiates Hermosillo Jan 05, 2021

@Distressbuyer Hi,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused back then.

Customer Service Support.