Avas Flowers — Handling of my order
On Nov 11, I placed two orders for flowers to be delivered on Nov 11 and Nov 23. The order for Nov. 11 went fine, but on the morning of the 23rd, I received an email saying the flowers I had ordered were not available. They gave me two choices to select from as an alternative. I selected one and then received an email saying that had a refund coming for $17.98. At first I assumed this was because the flowers cost less. But later, I checked to find it was because they had not included the chocolates I had ordered along with the flowers. I tried for some time to contact them on their website without success. I finally told them to cancel the order. After several go rounds, I received an email saying they wanted to discuss the order with me, and asked what time would it be convenient for me. I responded, 9:00 a.m. this morning. As yet, I have heard nothing. I'm guessing they are going to deliver flowers anyway. The company's web site is the worst I have ever worked with, but I'll try one more time to find out the status.
More Avas Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Flower Tech Center Inc DBA Avas Flowers - Refusal to refund full amount
- Avas Flowers - My sun moon and stars floral arrangement
- AvasFlowers.com - It is a scam.
- Avas Flowers - Peach & white sympathy spray
- Avas Flowers - Rude, unprofessional rep
- Avas Flowers - Paid but no flowers delivered!
- Avas Flowers - Scam
- Avas Flowers - flower delivery
- Avas Flowers - Unauthorized credit card charge
- Avas Flowers - non-delivery of merchandise