Autonationroseville bmw car dealership salesperson

F Sep 13, 2018

Dear Customer Service:

I had been looking for a new BMW and was shopping for the best price actively and thought I had found the best buy on a new 2018 BMW X1 at the Roseville BMW dealer in Northern California. After trying to get a quote in writing I had received this email from salesperson Joshua Moore which I found to be insulting a rude. Needless to say I will not be purchasing a car from that dealer and probably not from another Autonation dealer. You can address this as you see fit, but it's really surprising to see such an email when all I wanted to was to get the best deal not be judged for my shopping techniques. Thank You .
Frank Ancona
[protected]@live.com
[protected]

Frank,

Just a quick question - We are an AutoNation showroom, and our records have shown you're submitted no fewer than 25 inquiries. I'd like to ask you before we proceed, are you ready to buy a car, and what's changed? I see some of the other dealers provided some deep discounts to earn your business, coming in at below your target, but nothing happened. Could you provide some more detail? We'd like to help you, but we also don't want to waste your time.

In regards to the Honda, we haven't seen in it person. If you come in and we can see it, we may be able to get a more accurate valuation. So you owe nothing on the Honda, or is there a balance?

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,