AT&T / email service

My email was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. I had email addresses on my PC, Ipad, & Fire tablet and I could switch between my two email address without problems. Now, I have lost one email account and cannot get both addresses together on my browser, I am using Microsoft Edge because of the email features but I also have email accounts on Internet explorer. Neither browser will work with both of me email account. Likewise, My Ipad and fire tablet have the same problem. I have tried to contact ATT customer service via chat line and was told they would call me back. We agreed on a time of day and the day. I waited for hours but no call back. I talked to another agent and his accent was so bad I could not understand him. I have a hearing defect which makes talking on the phone difficult. I have tried all of the help sites for att and nothing works. Today, I talked to another Att tech and was told that the problem I was experiencing was a problem with att software!!! WHY DON'T you tell people about things like that??? I have been a att customer for a long time but this kind of action will not keep a customer especially with the better deal from Spectrum!

R. Lewis
email: [protected]@att.net (if it is working)
Phone: [protected]