The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T Wireless — fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have had a plan for many years with AT&T Wireless that includes rollover minutes - i.e. I have 900 minutes a month on the plan and whatever I don't use each month rolls over to the next month. I just realized that I have accumulated 4, 240 rollover minutes, so to save myself some money I decided to change to a cheaper plan with less minutes offered, at least until I used up the accumulated roll over minutes.
I called them to change my plan from $59.99/month (includes 900 anytime minutes) to the $39.99/month plan (includes 450 anytime minutes), but was told if I change my plan I will lose ALL of my rollover minutes except however many minutes the new plan offers. Which means I will go from having 4, 240 minutes to only having 450 minutes, effectively LOSING 3, 790 of my earned rollover minutes.
Obviously this totally defeats the purpose of changing to a lower priced plan. To me, this is a rip-off! I earned those rollover minutes and they should not be able to take them away from me.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service