The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ATT Uverse — installation piss poor
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I switched to Uverse, It did take them 7 days longer to install than I was promised. The service itself is ok, Time Warner has some pluses and Uverse has some pluses.
The Install tech zip-tied the Uverse outside box to a pole, instead of mounting it to my outside wall. It looked like hell, and yes the zip-ties broke and now my box is hanging upside down next to my house. I called customer service, they will be happy to come out and fix it, of course they will charge me $55 for the service call.
I believe I will be switching back to TIME-WARNER soon.
My advice is to steer clear of Uverse, they will promise the world, but will charge you when they are the cause of you problems.
More ATT Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service