AT&T Uverse — door to door sales tactic
Sitting down having dinner with my young son last night and a man claiming to be from AT&T Uverse came knocking at the door. He asked is I had anyone previously come talk to me about the new fiber optic line that AT&T had placed in my neighborhood, going on to talk about getting digital cable. Gave me the creeps so gut feel lead me to say I wasn't interested and shut the door. My neighbor called me a few minutes later saying the same guy gave her the same sales speech and then went about asking her a ton of personal questions...so her husband called the cops. Is this normal for a reputable company like AT&T to send folks door to door late at night (nearly 8pm) in an area of the country when it's 10 degrees at night and no-one in their right mind is going to entertain ANY conversation at the door? Was this guy trying to get into peoples homes???
More AT&T Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service