Menu

M
Author of the complaint
4:35 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On February 1, 2020 I called att with quetions on why my wireless service had increased. We upgraded my daughter's wireless in November paid cash for the Iphone X. Yet my bill had increased. Twice in November 2019 two different Techs came out to repair my landline because when it rains the land line has very loud noise and you can not talk or hear. Each time I was ensured it was repaired. Today is Febraury 6, 2020 still evertime it rains my landline does the exact same thing and I take care of my 80 yr old mother along with working full time and we need the landline for her. My DSL goes in and out Techs have been coming out also, each time we are asured it is repaired. Saturday Feb. 1, 2020 I was on the phone for over an hour or more dealing with your customer service telling me they can not help me let me transfer you, then transferring me here and there to no pervail. I am so exhausted so tired yet no compensation for any of this. I don't know what else to do. I called what I thought was a coporate number you had listed and the same thing operators assuring me they could help me then tell me to hold so they could transfer to the right person. They transferred me so many times or place me on hold becasue(as they stated) you have a bundle and someone else had to help me. ATT don't care about me for real. I been with ATT over 30yrs when they was Bellsouth. I need some help because your service treated me bad in refernce to placing on hold then come transfer someone else and that is not working for me. I am so dissapointed. And I have not paid my bill becasue I feel I need to be compensated I am exhausted and just drained from your bad service. Malinda Baynard 1627 pinklilly rd Prattville, AL [protected], wireless [protected], wireless [protected]. [protected]@yahoo.com

Helpful? 2 0

More AT&T complaints & reviews

AT&T - carl blust
AT&T - uverse equipment returns
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
AT&T - billing rip-off
AT&T - at&t rewards
5 comments
R
Mar 24, 2022 4:35 am

I have had nothing but problems with AT&T. Their support people only know how to read some script. Many nights my service goes off line about 2:20AM. They deny anything is going on and it must be something we are doing. Everyone is asleep, really? I used to manufacture, sell and service communication equipment and know what Tech Support should be like and AT&T is not that.

Many days of no service, Phone/Internet/TV, dead silence in our house. Yet they don't care, must be an internal problem in the house? Really?

L

I just experienced the worst customer service help from AT&T this morning. 3 hours on the phone, being transferred and put on hold. One rep actually accidentally (?) disconnected my cell phone number from my account! I went through another hour of incredible frustration on the phone trying to get that fixed. Is the world going to hell in a handbag fast or what? Such incompetence.

I
Nov 22, 2021 4:35 am

While working last night using an app the internet access to my phone cut off and it took SEVEN HOURS and the 12th representative to finally restore access but by then I missed a night of work that was critical. Many of the reps were very condescending and made me feel like I was inconveniencing them. Very cold had the nerve to try and sell me a service at the 5 hour mark! I’m disabled, don’t get disability and have a limited capacity to earn income and they treated me like dirt. My car was broken down the entire time with a dead battery and I couldn’t even look up where to walk to get a new one! If I didn’t have a relative an hour away while here for the holidays I’d STILL be at that south Tampa gas station. Who do they think they are? They have the Satanic psychotic sociopathic abuse of customer down PAT which is clearly their company “culture”, parasites.

I
Nov 22, 2021 4:35 am

They pulled the “let me transfer you to a technical support agent”, them saying they’d call back and the “3rd level advanced” technical support then 3 other people Did NOT even call back so I had to keep calling over and over and over. I had to BEG the rep who finally fixed it to call me back and she did….just the fact someone has to do that to not be stomped on about something NOT your fault in the least. “My internet doesn’t work, my car is broke down at a downtown gas station, I am disabled, and it’s been (how ever many hours at that point)”, it was like talking to sociopaths you can tell they have No empathy

ATT sucks. Salesman lied. No one care

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1918 complaints