ATT Telephone & Internet Servicerebate reward

P

I was inform after installation of my telephone service & internet service I would receive a rebate. was also to go on to www.att.com/rewardcenter. There is no such website to applied for my rebate. Please help!!!

Rosa jones Oct 05, 2008

I WAS INFORMED AFTER RECEIVING MY DSL MODERM. I HAD 21 DAYS TO GO TO THE WEBSITE : WWW.ATT.COM/REWARDCENTER TO RECEIVE MY TWO 50.00 DOLLARS REBATE. THERE IS NO SURE WEBSITE. PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY REBATE

• Ev
    Everette Harris Oct 08, 2008

I Hope This Is The Right Webb Site To Get My Fifty Dollar Rebate On My Internet Modem.

Joe Becker Oct 12, 2008

Try phone number [protected]. This is the rewards center number. They are closed today.[I just checked] Try monday.

• Ce
    Celia Pena Oct 13, 2008

I also was told I would get a reward check of $50.00 if I were tio sign up for at&t internet and ift would be vey easy all I had to do was go to http://www.att.com/rewardcenter and that i would get it. I have not find anything on this website that could help me. Can you help me?

• Wi
    William f Ireland Oct 14, 2008

It has been almost three months now, and i have not gotten my rebate yet. Can someone please tell me what is going on here. Thank you

• Tw
    Twig Mayo Oct 14, 2008

AT&T has the worst service I have ever seen in June I signed up for phone internet and wireless nothing has been right since !!!bBills are wrong dropped calls rewards all messed up you name it they have done it !!! I wish I had never gone to them

James K. Gima Oct 14, 2008

where is the reward center web site? Why are you people making it difficult for us to get the rebate as promised?

• Li
    Lizette Muhammed Oct 14, 2008

I was told that I would get a $100.00 visa gift card after 21 days and a $50.00 gift card after a 30 day period. I was told going to the website would be easy to redeem them. I went to the website and it does not seem to exist. Is this some sort of AT&T trickery to get you to sign up for the internet? I better get some deep deep discount for this scam. I can't believe AT&T would go this far to get customers for the internet service. If I don't get a massive discount, I will mail this modem back, demand a credit on the service and look for another internet provider. I'll try the number Joe Becker provided to see what type of satisfaction I can get.

• Te
    Terri Howard Oct 15, 2008

How do we get our rebates?

MARQUETTA HOWARD Oct 15, 2008

WERE IS THE REWARD CENTER WEB SITE??????????????????????? YOU PEOPLE JUST DOWN RIGHT LIE TO GET PEOPLE TO COME TO ATT... I WILL BE SEND THE BBB THIS WEB SITE SO THAT CAN CHECK UP ON IT ...CAUSE IT IS A WHOLE LOT OF LYING GOING ON... SEND ME MY 100.00 REBATE TO MY ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE ON FILE... THANK YOU

Rosie McGee Oct 15, 2008

I was told that I have until 11/04/2008 to be eligible for my $100.00 reward, I was also told to go the website to claim my rebate. I do hope you will be fair. Thank You.

• St
    steven ward Oct 15, 2008

I change my telephome on September 17th from MCI to AT&T and I also sign up for the internet, but on the day that I was to have the DSL install after me calling them they told that there was no DSL service to my area. But when I orignally call on the 17th the person who took the order from me told me that I would get a 100.00 gift card for changing from MCI to AT&T and a 50.00 gift card for signing up the have the DSL install, but since AT&T lied to me about the DSL I didn't except to get the 50.00 gift card but I was excepting to received the 100.00 gift card that I was told that I would received for changing my telephone service. Today, Wednesday October 15th I received a call telling me that I do not qualify for the 100.00 gift card AT&T has lied to me all long. Please see that I get it as I was told that I would.

• De
    dennis mobley Oct 15, 2008

I to was told that i would get a 100.00 dollar rebate and 50.00 rebate. have not received either and cannot get on the website.

• Si
    Siliva Pinos Oct 15, 2008

I also was told I would get a reward check of $50.00 if I were tio sign up for at&t internet and it would be very easy all I had to do was go to http://www.att.com/rewardcenter and that i would get it. I have not find anything on this website that could help me. Can you help me?

• Ke
    kevin Oct 15, 2008

I will never deal with them again. After being told I would get 250 in gift cards they didnt show up on the contract date. When I called them they said I was assign a date a week away.

• Pa
    Patricia Tart Oct 17, 2008

I was promised the same rebates after changing service, even received a reminder via regular mail to go to AT&T rewards website to redeem. website doesn't work, no one at at&t seems able to help. Not the only phone company in town, but they sure act like it!!!

• Sh
    shoes under Oct 17, 2008

where is my rebate for new service

• Me
    Melvin Jaxckson Oct 17, 2008

I'm still waiting for my $100.00. Please pay fair.

• Re
    Renee Morris Oct 17, 2008

I was told to go to this web site to get my $125.00 reward. I can not locate this web site.

• Lo
    lon bishop Oct 17, 2008

i to had all kinds of truble geting hooked up it took a month. and i cant get my 1oo.oo on the site either i think the right hand dont know what the rights doing .. but they dont have problems taking your money .

• Ke
    Ken Oct 18, 2008

Go here... https://rewardcenter.att.com/...they got it backwards.

• Cl
    Clint Turnage Oct 19, 2008

I experienced the same problem when I entered "http://www.att.com/rebatecenter" in the Yahoo search bar. I entered the same address in the upper address search bar and was directed to the right web site (That does exist). Another addresses appeared in the address bar as I navigated different pages which was,
    At any rate I was able to apply for my reward, and was given a tracking number and got an immediate response e-mail from AT&T. Good Luck

• Le
    Leon Reschke Oct 19, 2008

I was advised when I signed up for DSL that I would receive a $125.00 rebate, and that redemption instructions would be mailed to me. The instructions refer me to the web site, att.com/rewardcenter, which apparrently is non-existent. I am extremely disappointed with A T & T that it most likely is going to be a hassle getting this rebate--but I WILL get it.

• Sh
    Sharon Hancock Oct 20, 2008

After reading some of the comments, I found some one had tried emailus.sbc.com .I tried it too, and was sent to https.//rewardcenter.att.com Actually found what I was looking for. Hope this helps any one trying to get their rebate. Will let you know if or when I get mine.

• Le
    Lewis Coleman Oct 20, 2008

Follow these instructions: a) Log onto ATT.com; b) Under ATT (NYSE), select U-Verse to reach the ATT Online Account Services & Support screen; c) Under the section Home Phone & Internet, select Track Your Rewards to reach the Reward Center screen; d) go to the section for "Use Account Number" and enter your U-Verse account number and click on the continue button, which will then take you to the "Your AT&T Reward Status screen and click on redeem/check and then continue.

Ron Rhey Oct 21, 2008

Having the same complaint as everyone else. Two AT&T bills for this month. Problems with tv reception at times similar to the dish that I just switched for that reason. I already had the Yahoo before the switch and not having to many internet problems. Paying 300 Dollars in two bills for switching and recieving a mailer from you with this reward center info., just to end up writing this stupid complaint. WOW

• Ji
    Jill Blum Oct 21, 2008

I was total as well as received mail telling me to go to http://www.att.com/rewardcenter to get my $100 & $50 rebate check mailed to me. I'm able to access the website. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Harry Harrell Oct 21, 2008

Where are my rewards, there are no web sites.

Harry Harrell Oct 21, 2008

Where are my rebates unable to get on.

• To
    tony futterer Oct 21, 2008

received a brochure stating that to pull up at&t rewardcenter for my rebate ...your website didnot come up
    can please get back to me on this...i see there allot of my same complaints.
    I will not wait too long, i will cancell your service.

• Su
    Sue Nakatsukasa Oct 23, 2008

I also was explained I would receive $150 in gift cards. The last $50 would be obtained by going to att.com/rewardcenter-no such website??

• Ka
    kathy Oct 23, 2008

Where's my $100 reward for modem? I almost watied for 5 months. I called reward center several times and they told me my reward disqualified because I applied basic internet service. I also asked to local AT&T center where I got a modem and rebate form. They keep telling me it is not their job to track my reward. They printed out rebate form and they filled it out first part of form and they said this reward was for basic internet service. I hope someone can explain for it.

Anne Ogden Oct 23, 2008

I also was suppose to receive my $50 rebate, to register within 21 days, but no website can be found.
    I am expecting to receive this rebate.

Joan Hoffman Oct 24, 2008

I signed up for DSL internet and Long Distance with ATT on 9-18-08 . Was told to go to the web site, and get in line for $50.00 rebate. 6 weeks later, still no web-site, and NO REBATE... WHAT IS GOING ON. SEND ME THE REBATE CHECK, OR I WILL BE SENDING THE MODEM BACK... WHAT A RIP OFF..WHERE IS THE WEB-SITE?

Harold T.Calkins Oct 25, 2008

I have never received my $50.00 dollar reward. Please let me
    know when i will receive it.

• He
    Helen Johnson Oct 25, 2008

Cannot get to the website http://www.att.com/rewardcenter. What's the deal???? The flyer states "Getting your reward is EASY"...don't know what the reward is nor how to access it. I'm also NOT happy with my TV service...may have to return to Time Warner.

maria hilda gonzalez Oct 25, 2008

How do I get my rebate? I was told to go to att.comrewardcenter ? Unable to locate this website. Send email. Thank you!

• Fr
    francis graziano Oct 26, 2008

you make everything so confusing and are wasting my time waiting on the phone to talk to a person (hello) i'm not happy with att.I'm sorry i bundled all my account's with att. fl. and ct. big mistake. tel. mobile, t.v. and dsl. again BIG MISTAKE

• Cy
    cynthia dominguez Oct 27, 2008

i got a letter in the mail today telling me to go online to att.com/rewardcenter but the site does not exist.
    10/27/08
    sincerely wanting my rebate,
    cynthia dominguez

• Lo
    Lollie Foster Oct 27, 2008

I am having a hard time getting it please help