AT&Tinternational charges

A Sep 25, 2018

Hello,

I have been complaining about International long distance charges on my wireless phone from last 4 months April - thru September to ATT. I have requested block for all international call as well as asked to set up a plan for long distance calling.
Still, there is no change in the billing. I just saw $157 charged to my wireless for September and was shocked! I was on a call with Renei AT&T specialist for 57 minutes to look at it!
09/25/2018
[protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices