AT&T — I'm have to pay for service I no longer subscribe
I called in January week of 24 after needing to tighten my budget after my husband passed. I spoke with a very kind agent who understand my problem and suggested instead of the Premium $321 package to the select $103 package. Which would actually fit my budget. Then February 23 I get a letter from AT&T
stating I owe $649 and some cents. Past due for January $321 and $323 for February and forward. I asked how is that? Some how my automatic pay was turned off in January so payment did not go through. Okay so why do I have to continue pay for service I don't have and I know you want turn it back so I can enjoy what I'm paying. The agent said No we want turn it back on but in April we will do a price adjust meant. I told her I was very upset. I don't understand why I have to pay for Premium service don't have. I haven't had Premium service since my first call in January. I Should Not Have To Pay something I don't have. I was told that was At&T policy, I called to late in the monthly for the price change to take place even though I no longer have the service I still have to pay Premium Package for select Package. By Phone [protected]
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service