The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T — door to door sales
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Several months ago a salesman came to our door. We politely said, "no thank you" after explaining to him we were already happy with the services we have contracted. He returned the next day. Apparently he did not take our answer for face value. Understandable, since sales are important. We politely said no again. He left. No problem.
A few days ago, another sales person returned to our house. My husband talked with her explaining that we were again happy with our current services and that we were not interested. She pushed a little harder but eventually left.
Today another saleswoman came to our door. I said no thank you. She left. Not one hour later she came back. I chose to ignore the door bell. She continued to ring the bell and actually yelled through my window for me to come talk to her.
I would appreciate it if they could stop sending sales people to our home. It has become harassing now. We have been clear with our answer. No Thank you. We are already phone service customers of theirs and it was over the top rude how we were treated.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service