AT&T/Direct TV — directv
On October 10 I paid my direct tv bill by phone as I have always done. I then, on the same day, called customer service to inform that I would be going to Cox Communications cable/internet on October 11. I was transferred to the "Cancellation" Department. I spoke with a male and he assured me things were fine. yesterday I received a bill $109.95 for Direct TV Service that I did not receive.
After being transferred moree than 10 times to 10 different persons, the last person informed me that because there was "nothing" in their records to indicate that I had cancelled the service, I would have to pay. What household in the US is able to receive more than one cable service at a time. At 69 years old, why does your firm think that I have to pay for inadequacies of your staff from customer service, bill pay, to cancellation. I refuse to and indicated I would follow up. My next step of sharing this saga will be with Seven on your side and AARP. The answer from your company is outlandish!
More AT&T/Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service