ATT & Direct TVatt/direct tv bundle acct-,#[protected], att#[protected]

K Aug 01, 2018

I had to sell my home and cancel service where I had the ATT Bundle fiber option Inet and phone and direct TV . After having the service for more than 4 years they are charging me a $340 cancellation fee even though I can get the bundle service in my new location. After 9 months of phone call and promises to fix the fee they are turning it over to collections. Bow I plan to cancel my ATT cell phone service I have had over 10 years, now they will lose more than $1200/year of income from me to try to charge me the $340 fee, not very smart.

They also are telling me they that I owe $140 for non returned equipment which I have proof from UPS was returned 9 months ago. (UPS Tracking A6671P20171122152051) which has the serial and model numbers to the equipment. I am tired of the run around and waiting on hold, they pass you around to different numbers 6 times in 3 hours without any help and more runaround. My wife usually handles the bills but is too stressed out after trying to get it resolved she will not call ATT any longer, now it is my issue. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Call Keith [protected] if you can help.