AT&T — cell phone roaming
Prior to travelling to Europe last month I called customer service and agreed to a plan called "Passport" for a charge of $60 to minimize my roaming cost. I received a bill for $300 for roaming charges and the Passport was never applied.
I called for help. First time the customer service agent spent over an hour trying to find someone who could credit my account. She finally told me she had someone on the line who would handle it. This person said there was nothing she could do. I asked for her supervisor, she said "in a meeting". I asked for a callback and it never happened. 1.3 hours on phone. After 3 days I called again, went through the same thing, was promised connection to a supervisor and ended up with someone who was not a supervisor and who needed all my information again. This happened 3 times in a row, 3rd time I was disconnected without ever speaking to a supervisor. 1.3 hours on phone again, Worst customer service ever, been with then 30 years but switching to T-Mobile.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service