Having problems with Brylane Home?

Brylane Home reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 3, 2009. The latest review Shipping Service or rather the lack there of was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint return was resolved on Sep 04, 2013. Brylane Home has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 21 reviews. Brylane Home has resolved 7 complaints.

Brylane Home Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 677 0339 (Customer Service)
+1 800 544 3793 (Customer Service)
BrylaneHome, 500 S Mesa Hills Dr.
El Paso, Texas
Mon5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tue5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Wed5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Thu5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun5:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brylane Home Customer Service. Initial Brylane Home complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brylane Home above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brylane Home. Discuss the issues you have had with Brylane Home and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brylane Home Complaints & Reviews

Brylane HomeShipping Service or rather the lack there of

First and ONLY time customer. Placed order on 4/11, received order shipped email on 4/13 and FedEx tracking number provided. I check the tracking number and it says the label has been created but the package has not been received. Ok, cool. That's expected since its the same day. Fast forward to 7 days later and the status is the same. Label created but package has not been received.

Silly me, I call Brylane Home. Why oh why did I do that? This is thee most dishonest company I've dealt with in awhile. I was told I have to wait 30 days before cancelling the order for a refund because they have to make sure the package isn't lost. Excuse me? The package is at the warehouse. FedEx did not lose the package. After explaining to the rep, what she is saying makes sense IF the package was given to FedEx, however, that's not the case here. I asked if there is anyone they can contact to confirm where the order is. Response: No. But yet they have already billed my card and I will have to pay for an item that they are just sitting on. Horrible customer service. I was told someone would call me to discuss the issue further. Here we are 2 days later and no call. Is anyone surprised? I'm not. What I am going to do, however, is dispute the charge on my card and write a review on any and all platforms available. Oh, did I tell you they tried to charge my card TWICE for the same order? That's a whole other long story, that finally got resolved TODAY.

Please do yourself a favor and just skip past this company and all the ones affiliated with it.

Brylane HomeHousehold items

This is a fraudulent company, please do not spend your money here. I placed an order on April 2nd and before my order was even processed there were several charges on my account.

I called to find out why and no one could give an explanation that made sense so I requested to cancel the order, to which they refused even though the items weren't processed or shipped. I called my bank to stop payment and once they realized this they updated the status of the items to "shipped" and used another name to charge my account. Fast forward, and it's been over a week since they claimed the items were "shipped" but nothing was actually shipped.

The tracking number they provided states "FedEx label created" and the status went back to "ready to go" please read the reviews on this company before you become a victim of this scam, their fraudulence is well documented throughout the internet. Please be aware!!!

Brylane HomePolciy and procedure..Customer service ..Mind boggling

I placed an order early March for 2 BAMBOO CURTAINS CROMM OAK BROWN. ( item #[protected])
      Curtains were on back order. I received the items the last week of March. I PAID 85.99 FOR EACH OF THE CURTAINS. (171.98). I went on line today and the same items are 49.99 . I called customer service on several occasions representatives not only not helpful bur refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor. Third call I was transferred to a supervisor by the name of Ruth who stated IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET THE SALE PRICE I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE BAMBOO CURTAINS DOWN FROM MY WINDOWS..REMAIL THEM BACK...REORDER THE SAME ITEM AT THE SALE PRICE..KEEP IN MIND I ''JUST RECEIVED THEM A FEW DAYS AGO' THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS WITH COMENITY ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS IN A TIMELY FASHION.
      I AM A 71 YEAR OLD SENIOR CITIZEN AND I THINK I AM BEING TREATED TERRIBLE..WHAT POOR, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEASE CHECK INTO THIS FOR ME.
      THANKYOU..LINDA FRYE..[protected]
      INVOICE #[protected]/9 B/OTHANKYOU

Brylane HomeI ordered blinds and had to return them because they wouldn't work for my windows.

I returned blinds that I had ordered and they gave me a partial credit because I had to pay what it cost them to ship it to me and return shipping fees, they also charged me an early return fee, a re-stocking fee and then a late fee. I had to pay them $125 and I had nothing to show for it. Commenity Bank kept calling and they agreed that I could pay $73 and that would take care of my bill. But it didn't! I got another bill with the balance after the $73 & another late fee! How is that even legal!? When I called Brylane they said they had no record of that conversation & I received another bill with a late fee today. Its pretty frustrating being billed a late fee for a late fee? I shouldn't have to pay anything more!

• Mr
            Mr. Helpful Oct 11, 2020

They're covering what they consider their costs. As frustrating as it may seem for the customer, there is never a consideration that a product can be returned.

• Ca
            Cat Heffernan Oct 11, 2020

@Mr. Helpful I understand that but when they tell me to pay a certain amount and my bill is paid in full and they continue sending me bills that is unprofessional and shady.

• Mr
            Mr. Helpful Oct 11, 2020

@Cat Heffernan Appreciate the reply.

By that fact, doesn't that mean that your argument with Community Bank? According to your account Brylane never make such an agreement. Is that correct?

Aug 01, 2020

Brylane Home — Oversized 10' x 15' instant pop up gazebo with screen, taupe

My partner purchased the following item from Walmart: BrylaneHome Oversized 10' X 15' Instant Pop...

Brylane HomeShipping

I placed an order with BrylaneHome and request Expedited shipping which cost an extra $10 upon the $8.99 regular shipping. It took 2 weeks to receive the product. When I called about this BrylaneHome said they say on the site that due to COVID expedited shipping MAY not happen. When I called to have the expedited shipping charge refunded they said NO. They should not even have that as an option if they are not going to use expedited shipping. They are making money just because they say on their site expedited shipping MAY NOT be available, key word being MAY NOT. Since they know they will not ship expedited they should not offer that options.

Brylane HomeCatalog [protected] price misquoted and not honored by Brylane

Received their catalog and the item I wanted is posted as $19.59. When I tried to order it came up as $68.00. I sent several emails asking them to honor their posted price. Finally received an email to call them. I called and I was told that the price is $68.00 and the posted price is a mistake. Too bad and they won't honor the price or offer any customer service. Told them to keep their catalogs and take me off their mailing list because I don't want to hear from them again!

Catalog [protected] price misquoted and not honored by Brylane

Brylane Homeitem other than what I ordered was shipped

I ordered a product (storage pet bed), but received a white wicker chair. This was your mistake, but I was told that the only way to receive the product that I ordered (and paid for) was to take the incorrect item to FedEX, pay for the return, then apply to get reimbursed for the shipping, then, after all of that, I could then re-order the same item that I have already paid for initially. Option two, as explained by Louis (EID Number: 3418) is that I could order and pay for the pet storage bed a second time and wait to get credit once I shipped the chair that I didn't order back you.
              This is unacceptable as this was your mistake and not mine. I will make certain that others are aware of how this was handled and discourage anyone from purchasing items from your company.

Brylanehome.com — credit card

I fell for the easy credit card pre-approval because my mom absolutely had to have something she saw in their...

Brylane Home / Full Beautycredit card customer service

I paid off my credit card balance in full back at the end of June and never looked at the account again. Today I go on the account to find a new balance of $14. When I called Customer Service I am told that in July there was an accrual interest charge of $2 and when that didn't get paid another late fee and interest charge as added and again the following month adding up to the $14. They said the best they could do for me was to waive the high late charge and interest leaving me a $6 balance they want me to pay. I argued that I should not have had any balance as I paid off my balance in full. But they refused to delete the outstanding amount. Warning to others, watch out for hidden charges that occur after an account is paid in full!!!

Brylanehome.comvery unpleasant experience

I had very unpleasant experience with Brylane Home, they are far the worst!
                  Bought something from them and they completely messed up my order. I had to send everything back and the worst part was that I had to pay for shipping!
                  Anyway, I returned my order and later when they received it they contacted me and said that they were not able to refund me because items arrived in a terrible condition. I told them that I need proofs and asked them to send pictures, but they refused to do that!
                  I did not receive my money back and never heard anything since. Please do not deal with this terrible company!

BrylaneHomethey cancelled my order

I have ordered curtains from this online store two months ago and did not receive anything. I waited patiently but time passed and I started to get nervous, so I decided to contact Brylane Home and get some information about my order status. Lady on the phone was nice and polite, but as a support she was absolutely useless. After several phone calls I found out that my order was cancelled. For some reason Brylane Home cancelled my order but they didn't tell me anything about that. They were supposed to contact me and refund my money but nothing was done. I'm extremely disappointed with this store, they cause me nothing but trouble. Last time I contacted them they said I'll get my money soon but it seems like another scam.

Brylane Homeundelivered product and poor customer service

I very rarely write reviews but I have to share this one…I bought a side table from Brylane Home. com on the 7th of January. It is now the 29th and I still have not received it. I checked their web tracking to see what is going on with the order and it says its processed. Not sure what to do about that I called customer service. The woman I spoke with was nice but had no idea what happened. After checking with her supervisor she said the product was on back order and should have notified me when I ordered. No notice was posted on the site when ordered. Then she said I should have been sent an email letting me know what was going on with the order, again that didn’t happen. Then she said it looks like the order has been cancelled but she’s not sure why. I have never been so disappointed with a company and their lack of communication. Through multiple processes the ball was dropped. Not once but several times. This was the first and last time I will ever order from this company. Please don’t fall for this company buy from Amazon instead. At least they guarantee their products and send you plenty of info about your orders. I will NEVER order from Brylane Home again. And BTW I found the same table on Amazon and ordered it through the later instead.

Brylane Home — customer service / fraud

This is the worst company I've dealt with in quite some time. They have my credit card information from an...

Brylane Homereturn

I purchased a gazebo by Brylane Homes through a third party vendor in April. Brylane directly drop-shipped it to me labeled as "a gift". The quality was very poor and not as described, for which I note improvements have now been made to the new ones. Under the 90 day warranty I contacted Brylane and arranged to return the gazebo to them for a cash refund and/or store credit. They sent me a FedEx shipping label. This was not easy to disassemble, box and take to FedEx. *I HAVE IN BLACK IN WHITE THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND BRYLANE NOTING THE FULL EXPLANATION OF HOW AND WHEN THIS ITEM WAS PURCHASED.* Brylane has now found the original person that purchased this item and refunded the money to them! The gazebo was my property. Brylane was fully aware it was my property. Brylane now has the piece of junk gazebo. The person I purchased this from has my money and the refund money from Brylane and isn't talking to anyone. I have nothing! If I get a Christmas gift and return it to the store the store does not go looking for who purchased it to give them my money, credit or a refund. I have spent over an hour moving my way up through Brylane's customer service as well as having the afore mentioned black and white communication between us prior to my shipping the gazebo back to Brylane. Another Brylane supervisor was to have called me yesterday afternoon, which never happened. At this time I fully intend to file a BBB complaint and anything else I can do as Brylane has taken my property, kept it and given someone else money for it.

Brylane Homebedskirt

Brylane sent me the wrong size bedskirt. I informed them by email that I was returning it and in exchange wanted them to send me the size I had ordered. No word from them that they had received the returned bedskirt. So I waited and waited -- nothing. Tried contacting them again explaining in great detail and asking when I may expect to receive the size bedskirt I had ordered in the first place and further that I expected to be sent the right size at no additional shipping charge and to be credited with the expense of mailing the wrong size back to them. So my credit card two months ago had a Brylane charge of $19.98: $14.99 for the bedsirt and $4.99 shipping. Now my recent credit card has a Brylane credit for $13.49. Try figuring the math on that one. So I end up with paying shipping charges for Bryland sending me the WRONG item and paying shipping charges for sending the selfsame WRONG item back to them. PLUS Brylane even going so far as to credit me with only $13.49 rather than of the $14.99 cost they had charged me for the item! Small potatoes, I know -- but it's the idea of Brylane being so brazenly dishonest and getting away with it.

Brylane Homeshoddy merchandise reshipped to me

I have ordered from Brylane previously and been happy with my merchandise. I ordered their little kitchen trolley for a good price (although I thought the shipping was a little pricey). I was surprised when it arrived in a beaten-up, taped-up box. It was much worse when I opened the box - the trolley pieces were just thrown in the box loosely - no packaging of any kind - with the screws and bolts rolling around in the bottom of the box. The pieces were dirty and bent AND in the box was the Return Receipt from the last person it had been shipped to!!! Apparently all they did when she returned it was throw a label with my name on the box and send it out! Of course I decided to return it - and low and behold, it is going to cost me money to send it by UPS PLUS a shipping charge that will be deducted from my refund. I am totally disgusted with this company and want to warn everyone NOT to buy anything from them! I kept the Return Receipt from the previous "owner" as proof.

Brylane Homeshady behavior/terrible customer service

Stay away from brylane home. They are shady.

I ordered three under bed shoe storage kits on november 30. The next day, I received a notice that the item was on back order until 12/15. A few days later, I located a suitable solution elsewhere and decided to cancel the back order, which is where the problem started.

Brylane does not provide a method for canceling an order online even if the order was placed online. On december 7 I emailed them twice requesting my back order be canceled. When I looked at the order status a few hours later, the status had magically changed to "in process". I called numerous times during the week of december 7 to request this order be canceled and their excuse each time was "we can't". Excellent customer service, no?

Finally, on the evening of thursday, december 10 I spoke to someone who claimed he would forward the cancellation request to the warehouse. He stated that if I checked back on tuesday, december 15 (The original date given for the back order) my account should show the item as canceled.

Surprise, surprise. It wasn't canceled, but shipped anyway. As far as i'm concerned, they purposely changed my status from "back order" to "in process, no cancellation" when I attempted to cancel. And exactly why does it take 10 days "in process" to ship a package? I shop with many online retailers and have never seen anything like it.

Needless to say, when the items arrive, i'll be returning them. I'm bitter that i'll have to pay for shipping & return of items I tried to cancel. They've lost me as a customer & i'll tell everyone I know not to buy from them.

• Sg
                                  SgtsScullsWife Feb 08, 2011

I am currently having the exact same problem with them. I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I would contact the BBB as they are an accredited business.

Brylane Homeextra orders/faulty website

So I have been ordering comforters from Brylane home for over 12 years. Well I was going through a rough time and to help better myself I thought a new comforter would be nice. I went online to order the King of the Dragon comforter online and submitted my order. I got an error message saying that the order didn't go through and the website was facing technical difficulties. So I tried again. I tried several times and became frustrated and opted to call it in instead.

The woman on the phone was quite friendly and helped me out accordingly. However, when I got a knock at the door a few days later I received two comforters in the mail. Confused I called Brylane home to see what happened and they said that there was two orders that were sent in and if I returned one of the extra comforters then I would be re-enburst. I don't have that much spare money to be throwing around so I went to UPS and sent it immediately that same day.

The next day I get another knock on the door to find out that they sent ANOTHER comforter. I ordered 1. I got 3. I am quite frustrated at this point and call again to see what is going on and to make sure that I am not going to receive their whole stock of these comforters.

The lady on the other end of the phone was extremely rude and had quite the attitude on her. She was belittling and made it seem like it was my fault that their website was faulty and charged my account 3 times. She then sent me to customer service where the woman also accused me of ordering three. I told her that I did not order three. I ordered one over the phone, because the website was not going through for me. It is not my fault that their website screwed up and charged me three times. Again they told me that I should send it back and they would pay me back.

However, this was such a horrible experience. I was expecting some compassion and help and an apology. I got NONE of that. I will never order from them again. Customer Service was horrible and mean to me and they belittled me for something that was not my fault. By the end of the phone call I was in tears and had a throbbing headache. I would suggest finding other methods to obtaining a comforter, or just ordering it over the phone, just to be sure.

Also as a note, I only got one confirmation number and that was for the order over the phone. It was a humiliating and horrible experience.

Brylane Home — scam charges

I returned a product by mail for which I paid $87.73 in Oct 2007. I was given credit for only $72.44. I...