Assurance Wirelessassurance wireless cell phone

K Jun 05, 2019

I received my cell phone today from Assurance Wireless...date of today June 5, 2019...Wednesday. I called the 1-888-321-5880 no less than FIVE TIMES!!! I cannot remove the back of this phone, which is a UMX, and nobody wanted to help me. I went through the same spiel/non instructions because your non-American agents would and could not help me. I have proof because Alice, my assistant also tried to remove the back of this phone so that I can install the battery. I am tired of calling the 888 number because I am getting nowhere. The last person, who was a man, told me to call Sprint. What good is that going to do? So, you either send me another phone with the instructions on how to take the back off this phone, or I will contact the FCC, the Better Business Bureau and your Headquarters in Parsippany, New Jersey. Yes, i do have their address. My home number is [protected]. The Assurance cell phone's number is [protected].

RESOLVED

• Assurance Wireless's response · Jun 05, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value your business and appreciate you as our customer. We called the number you have provided, however the line got disconnected when we were informing you the reason of our call. We made another attempt but there was no answer . For security purposes and to further assist you please send us an email at [email protected]