Aspen Dental — they lied about their services!
I was told that $10, 300.00 would cover everything from my initial consultation through surgery and up to receiving my permanent partial dentures. After my last visit I was surprised to find out that not all of the services were covered by the initial $10, 300.00 and I still have not gotten my permanent dentures. Now I owe an additional $400+ for appointments that I was told was covered. What's even worse is that part of my restoration failed and they are billing me once again for a filling that didn't even last 6 months. I have no insurance so I am forced to pay out of pocket. I AM NOT SMILING!!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal