Aspen Dental — rude and dismissive treatment by oral surgeon
My name is Robert Whitney. On October 30 2018 I had all my upper teeth and 4 lower teeth removed by Dr Xue at your Poughkeepsie NY office and a upper plate and a partial plate inserted. I was informed prior to the procedure that I would be anesthetized and required a driver to take me home. I was given acetaminophen orally and an iv was inserted. However I was totally awake and alert during the procedure and in great pain. At one point I cried out in pain and was told by Xue to "be quiet!" He was rude, impatient and obnoxious the entire visit. I will never utilize his services again. I have to return to this office to complete the denture process with another dentist but wanted to advise you this man is not an asset to your company.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal