Aspen Dentalmalpractice

A hygienist at Aspen Dental during an overpriced and severely unsatisfactory teeth cleaning chipped my bridge. I have only received questionable work there and I don't want them in my mouth. I told them that i want my money back and they keep trying to sell me more procedures instead of trying to fix the problem they created for me. I was somehow persuaded by their selling tactics to get my bridge replaced by them, or to get a better bridge free of charge. So, I made the appointment. This will be the third time this week I will drive an hour there and back to get to this hole of a place.

Today they called me (after I told them that I didn't want to have them do my fillings) and say they need to change my appointment to get 6 fillings (that I don't want) instead of fixing the bridge they broke! Their reasoning being that they need to do the fillings BEFORE they can schedule the appointment to get a proper impression of my mouth for the bridge.

This didn't add up since the day before they already took impressions of my mouth and set up my bridge appointment. The only difference is that I told them that I didn't want any more treatment. I found out online that they are targeted for a class action lawsuit that many people would love to be a part of. I just want my bridge to be replaced and it would be great if they paid for it. Thanks complaints board and those who post! You have saved me a lot of pain and suffering because I am NEVER going back there and letting them mutilate my mouth again!

Marineti Matos Apr 28, 2015

I moved to Aspen Dental after a change of insurance when I had to move from my trustworthy dentist and made the bad decision to use Aspen Dental. My issues started in 2013 when I was told I needed two crowns. One of the crowns hurt after being placed. It hurt for over a year and 3 months. I went there complaining of pain about six times. Every time they would x-ray and say there was nothing, filing it down and sending me home in pain. I finally got someone's attention when I said I was going to go to another dentist and get a second opinion. They remove the crown and found out I had a problem cause by error. They agree to redo the crown for free but now I needed a root canal, on top of it all and because I didn't use that side of my mouth for over a year, I have now another crown and two cavities I have to pay for. I questioned them about it and was told that happens because of the lack of use. To make matter worst, I have scheduled appointments that were not fulfilled. It is really interfering with my life. I am going on a trip overseas using a temporary crown that hurts when I touch it and hoping I don't have an emergency. Honestly, I would NOT recommend Aspen Dental.

• Ke
    KerriA Feb 01, 2013

What a let down Aspen Dental was, is. They will not honor your appointment time.

It took me three years to muster up the courage to make and keep a dentist appointment. I, like many others, have a phobia. Aspen Dental was very aware of how difficult it was for me to make my appointment today and yet they still refused to see me after being just four minutes late.

As I said, I arrived four minutes late after sitting in traffic (through no fault of theirs) for forty five minutes. After waiting for five minutes the receptionist informs me, with a smile on her face, that they have to reschedule my appointment. She let me know that the paperwork they insist you fill out will take thirty minutes, that my appointment will take an hour... and therefore their dentist will not be staying to see me as my appointment will run past five, their closing time. Why then did they schedule an appointment at four if they never intended on keeping it? Aspen Dental made it crystal clear that starting their weekend at exactly five is far more important than patient care.

I am so disappointed with Aspen Dental, I thought they were different, truly cared, I could not of been more wrong. I will never trust Aspen Dental with my mouth. I can only hope and pray that they never treat someone like this again.

• Co
    ConsumerBWare Sep 09, 2010

Do you know that Aspen dental is a member of the Better Business Bureau and will remain so unless people file complaints?
    visit www.bbb.org/us

• Allie at Aspen Dental Jul 15, 2010

femmefatal,

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I truly apologize that your visits have gone this way. The patient satisfaction team can help resolve these issues. If you provide me with your contact info, I can pass it on to them. Or, you can reach out directly by calling [protected] or e-mailing [email protected]

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks again,