Asko DishwasherTerrible quality

D

I bought an Asko dishwasher after the Bray and Scraff salesman recommending it highly. The dishwasher turned out to be a total waste of my money. I paid more than $1, 200 for the Asko and after just 2 years. it started giving us endless headaches. We have had 5 service calls and the Bray and Scraff repair technician was unable to fix it in spite of 5 visits. The company's service and sales are both below average. Be very careful buying from Bray and Scarff. I will not purchase any more appliances from them.

• Fr
    friendlyman4349 Jan 05, 2012

I own an Asko dishwasher and one of the drain hoses leaked and sets off the anti=flood protection sensor.
    This hose was replaced a total of 4 times since I owned it and the latest frustration is the authorized repair at 140.00 dollars does not even have a simple hose part in stock. Waiting over a week for a part that should be common stock.
    I would not recommend an Asko dishwasher simply based on the substandard parts they use for the drain hoses.
    Bob from Massapequa Park

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices