AsianDate.comnot in contact with the customer after the appointments calls, unprofessionally service, monthly fees service is not provided by the company!

I Jul 09, 2019

This site has not living up to its arrangement when I sign up! Especially when it comes to making a call to the person you want to speak too!
When I place a call request to speak to the person I want to speak too. They reply back to me that they other party didn't take the call.
But I am not accepting this at all because I have been getting email from the person I want to make the call too. And she is inquiring why,
I having requested to call her! So my question is? How come the agency is telling me that the person is not acceptable my call but at the very same time she is asking me why, I am not calling her?? Something is seriously wrong with this site!!! It just don't add up!!! Especially when I get daily email from the same person that they company is telling me that she doesn't accept the call! They are always coming up with excuses!
When I request to speak to they supervisor or the director of the company they always finding excuses not to give me anyone's name! Why?
And this is totally not acceptable for a large company. They have to have someone in the department to deal with this kind of situation.
The date site is run very poorly and very unprofessional employees to deal with the customers. You are changing a monthly fee for a very, very poor service in your company. And this has to change!! Because you never contact the customer when there is on issue or a disagreement!
Every intention I try to call back to explain my problem they, just do a very poor job in the respond. It is very disappointment!
I am not a happy customer at the moment and I am in the process to file a complete investigation with the legal US Department
of this site! The hold processing is done very unprofessional for a large company that is running several different site alike as;
Anastasia.com, Dating.com, Amolatina.com and this one Asian date.com as one major company. It's a joke!! Let's see if you are really a professional company ones, I file to the US department on your operation. And then, I want to finally find out who is in charge by name! 100%
It's the customers right for the dating site department to have the name of the individual that deal with a major complaint. You can't operate a company like this, especially when you are charging a monthly fee service!! It's not acceptable!!! M