Arizona Medical BoardUnprofessional behavior, bullying and name-calling

B Jul 11, 2021

I had my annual appointment with Arizona Oncology, 1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ, at 11:00 AZ June 23, 2021. Dr Jennifer Hallum did the exam. After preliminary questions she then asked me if I had taken the Covid vaccine. My answer: "You will have to put a gun to my head and tie me to the floor before I'll take that shot!" She asked why. "I will not be a guinea pig for an unproven drug and it's my personal choice." During this dialogue she told me I was "irrational" and a "danger" to her and everyone in that office and waiting room. She tried to belittle me and told me people could "die" because of my decision. I mentioned the two drugs used to treat Covid: hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. She said "they don't work!" That is a blatant lie! I asked her to respect my decision not to take the vaccine and she would nothing to do with that. I have never had any problems here before. Her husband, Dr Alton Hallum, is the surgeon who performed my hysterectomy in 2018. I have never had an issue with him. I am making this complaint because I was completely taken aback by Dr Jennifer Hallum's unprofessionalism and judgemental and condescending attitude towards me. All because of the vaccine. I vented my frustrations to one one of the staff (Anthony) outside. He told me there have been other complaints as well. He did not give details.

Barbara Burns