Arizona Medical Board Logo

Arizona Medical Board

Having problems with Arizona Medical Board?

Arizona Medical Board Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arizona Medical Board Customer Service. Initial Arizona Medical Board complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arizona Medical Board above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arizona Medical Board. Discuss the issues you have had with Arizona Medical Board and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 25, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — Abortion clinic

On November 23 2020 I had an appointment at Family Planning Associates Medical Group. Stephanie the...

Oct 28, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — Bad post operative care

I had Microvascular decompression surgery in January, for left side facial spasms. The results were worse...

Aug 27, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — Getting an appointment at the Prescott VA

Asked Dr David Broil for a mental health appointment and Was told he would put in in giveaway and they would...

Jul 27, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — Allergan natrelle style 68hp saline smooth breast implants

2014 REPORTED RIGHT MPLANT RUPTURE 2019 REPORTED LEFT IMPLANT CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE Allergan told me implant...

Apr 28, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — Being billed for medicare "wellness" visit which are free

I made an appointment for my annual free wellness visit for 3/25/20 with doctor holubowitch and he charged me...

Apr 10, 2020

Arizona Medical Board — full right leg knee replacement

After my knee replacement in Aug 2019 my knee was not getting range of motion. Seen by orthopedic surgeon he...

Arizona Medical BoardInfectious disease

Dr Ampel in 2109, did not evaluate me properly based on information given to him. Specifically, I had an active Lyme and Relapsing Fever Borellia which went undetected until results in Dec 2109. By Martha Grout in Scottsdale.

The only 2 doctors who would help me were homeopathic m.d.s in AZ and NV.

I told him I had been bitten by ticks and other wild animals and had horribly painful obvious visible symptoms.

I tried multiple times contacting him thru portal even to ask for diagnostic and pain advice help cause it got worse.

I tried to make appointment with chief infectious disease doctor at Mayo Phoenix location. He refused would NOT SEE ME for 2nd opinion.

Dr. Ampler sent me home with stage 2 Lyme and Relapsing Fever.

But I figured it in November..

Two years before my visit, I put myself on antibiotics thru another doctor. I had gotten better since then but HE WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME !!!

Michael McCune

Arizona Medical Boarddr pete coury on southern ave in mesa, az

Dr. Pete Coury's office deleted my health records and now have no records of what is wrong with me when going to Dr.'s. I don't need to go get all tests again for lack of compency. They said they were only to have 20 issues on my portal so they erased the rest. They even blocked me from getting back on my portal again on line. Can anything be done? As, I stated all my back issues and other items are gone. He has back pain but no identity like he had before from my Mri and catscans and xrays.

Jul 17, 2019

Arizona Medical Board — extreme time to review a complaint

My complaint is with the Arizona Medical Board. I filed a complaint against a Tucson doctor in February of...

Arizona Medical Boardinappropriate touching during exam

On June 6, 2019 during a well women's exam at Southwest Woman's Contemporary Care at 16611 S 40th St Suite 180 Holly Campbell came into the exam, asked me to lay down on the exam table and preceded to open my gown, she confirmed I had a mammogram in 2019. She then began what I thought was a breast exam but what she did was place my right breast between her hands and rub back and forth. After a time she did the same thing to left breast. After some time she hurriedly flip the chaperone light. Waited for the chaperone continued with the rest of the exam. It has taken me a few weeks to process what happed to me. I wanted to believe that I was mistaken.

Arizona Medical Boardnorthern arizona pain institute

I self discharged from them and I think they're upset and refusing to forward my Medical Records to my New Pain Management. Desert Pain and Rehab. I'm also experiencing the same issue with Corizon Medical and N.A.P.I knows this this is why they're being so Vindictive to me, ever since I started with this Medical Practice they have done nothing but make me feel like a Drug Addict.I had 41 Surgeries on my Rt. Foot and Leg and it resulted in a Amputation and the Pain is still the same and since the Pain Management Co. does not deal in Methadone I decided to go back to my Old Pain Manager. Desert Pain and Rehab. And they are upset.

Arizona Medical Boardnot following standard of care pcp doctor daniel kessler

My husband started going to Dr Kessler in 2016. when he strted he gave him a list of procdures that he had done. On it was his last colonsocopy which was 2008. Startand of care is every 3-5 years. My husband was a maire for 26 yers and alwasy follow his doctors orders. Dr Kessler never recommened tht he get a colonsocpy. My husband now has sage four colon cancer. If he had had his colonscopy in 2016 it would of made a big difference. It is no terminal. Plus when we wentback to see Dr Kessler after being diagnosed with it Dr kessler said "well I don't do a rectal so not my fault". Plus My husmads psa was high so doubly Kessler should of been more watchfull of it.

Arizona Medical Boardarizona institute of neurology

Date of Incident: 5/28/2019
            My father has been going to see Dr. Kahn for approximately 5 years now. Dr. Kahn has always been great, informational, patient, kind and trusting once you get past his scheduler (front office manager). We rarely miss appointments but we did have a death in our family that resulted in a missed appointment and since then our experience with Dr, Kahns office has been difficult.

I called to apologize and reschedule the appointment and was informed he needed specific scan before they could reschedule him. I understood but needed the medical facility contact information from her. She was so rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional. When I asked to speak to someone else she put me on hold for 20 minutes. Nevertheless, I finally was able to receive the contact information. We completed the scan and I followed up with Dr. Kahns office to reschedule and again the Office Manager harassed me for missing the original appointment. She threatened me stating that there is a policy for missed appointments and warning me that my father may possibly no longer be seen at this office. When I asked to speak to someone else I was told that there was no one else. At this point, I was concerned because my father is running out of his medication that prevents him from seizing. I asked if I could speak with the doctor and I was told that the doctor don't talk to patients over the phone. Reluctantly, I asked if they received the request to refill his prescription from his primary care doctor and I was told that if they received one then it was shredded.

I understand there are policies and procedures. I am concerned for my father and other patients that may be treated like this. There is no urgency, no empathy and very ill patients.

Arizona Medical Boarddr. biren patel, md - northwest urology

I had an 11:30 followup appointment with Dr Patel at Northwest Urology. At 12:15 one of his staff entered my examining room to obtain a piece of equipment. I mentioned to her that my appointment was at 11:30 and that my time was valuable. Approximately 5 to 10 minutes after that his assistant came in to the room to provide me with the results of a scan that I had done. I also mentioned to her that my time was as valuable as theirs and wasn't happy about the delay. At no time was I verbally loud or abusive to these people. When Dr. Patel finally came into the examining room he started reading me the riot act telling me to never speak to his staff in that manner. He said that he has a busy practice and this is the way they operate. Appointments are just estimated times when the patient will get to see the doctor. He said if this wasn't acceptable to me then he would not be able to have me as a patient. I said to the doctor "we are done here. I will find a new urologist" and I left the building. I've never had this kind of experience with a physician and I was taken aback. I think Dr. Patel is arrogant, unprofessional and just downright rude. I would never recommend this guy to anyone.

Arizona Medical Boardmedical care

I contacted my doctors office in the early afternoon today requesting to speak with my medical provider for follow-up care as what he was treating me for has not been resolved. I am severely immuno-compromised and told them I was only beginning to feel better starting 4 days ago on the Ciprofoxacin. I was told this nurse practitioner who treated me and prescribed medication for pneumonia and a bacterial infection in my stomach was busy with patients but if I waited for their call they promised he'd call me back. I did not receive a call. I have been very sick with ear-ache, stomach nausea, chest malaise, and sore throat. I called their office after 6 to see if/when they would be calling because my health is fragile. The answering service refused to contact anyone in the office on my behalf "because it only regarded prescription refill." Later, the service person said she spoke with the on-call nurse Julie who told them she was not going to talk to me, she refused to even discuss my condition or symptoms, and further said if I did not want to call in the morning I should go to an Urgent Care (at great expense when their office is free), or Hospital (even more expensive). Earlier this afternoon during business hours I stressed to the office person that I was very sick and needed to discuss treatment and my illness. She said the person could not speak at that time because he was busy with patients. The answering service was hostile to me as a deaf person, claiming I was yelling when I was not. I am upset, yes, but I was not yelling. I cannot hear and had to put them on speaker to amplify her voice better. The answering service said she "was not going to contact the office for any reason because this had to do with medication and I could call back in the morning." Given my fragility medically I do not think the office response of neglecting to contact me (#1) during business hours, and neglecting to followup with me (#2) after hours to communicate the issue to the doctor was appropriate. I think their behavior with an immuno-compromised person was neglectful to a gross extent.

• Updated by SMC2019 · May 22, 2019

** FAXED TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE VIA 520.432.8018 **

John Edward Glazer DO 05/21/2019
                    Copper Queen Comm. Hospital
                    10524 E. Highway 92
                    Hereford AZ 85615
                    Phone: 520.366.0300 Fax: 520.432.8018

Dr. Glazer,

I contacted your office in the afternoon today (05/21/2019) requesting to speak with the nurse practitioner (male), the medical provider who saw me because you were not at the hospital the day I sought care for illness after returning from an airline trip through Denver to Pennsylvania. He diagnosed me with pneumonia and a bacterial infection (traveler’s diarrhea) in my stomach.

I told the office person that while improved with medication, my illness has not been resolved. I told her I was concerned at ending medication before I believe treatment has been successful. I told her I had been without my morning dose and was feeling very ill. I mentioned believing I needed 2-3 more days of Ciprofloxacin but needed to speak with the provider to see what his input was.

As I said to her, and to you when we met, I am severely immuno-compromised. I told the office person that while it was working on me, it was slower healing me than he thought. He had given me a 7 day dose. I had just two days before ended having diarrhea and coughing up phlegm. The office person told me that the nurse practitioner who treated me and prescribed medication was busy with a patient. She indicated he'd call me back after he saw the patient.

I did not receive a call.

In one day I have been regressing. I have an earache, stomach nausea, chest heaviness, and a very sore throat. I took a very hot bath because my body aches were bad. I fell asleep with my phone by my side waiting for his call.
                    I called your office after 6 to see if/when they would be calling because my health is fragile. The person mentioned the “on call doctor” being an option. Then the answering service person told me she refused to contact anyone in the office on my behalf "because it only regarded prescription refill" and she was not going to get fired by doing it.
                    During a call-back, the answering service person said to me that she spoke with the on-call nurse Julie who told them she was not going to talk to me. The answering service said the nurse refused to even discuss my condition or symptoms, and further said if I did not want to call in the morning I should go to an Urgent Care ($65+), or Hospital ($150).

When I continued to ask for medical care to discuss my symptoms with the on-call person, the answering service got hostile to me as a deaf person, claiming I was yelling when I was not. I am upset, yes, but I was not yelling. She was trying to divert attention from what I was asking for, medical care, with a manufactured conflict which was very insulting. I cannot hear and had to put the call on speaker to amplify her voice better. Claiming I was hostile because I was asking to speak with a medical person about my symptoms, especially since she was denying me that care (something she first said was available but later said was not) constitutes medical neglect and I said so.

Given my fragility medically I do not think the office response of neglecting to contact me (#1) during business hours, followed by a second neglect with refusal to pass me through to a medical person to discuss my symptoms (#2) after hours was appropriate.

This behavior is medical neglect to a gross extent.

I have removed you, Dr. John Glazer, from my primary care. While this had nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with an extremely dysfunctional medical office which clearly does not feel it important to value each patient. No person should have to wait until it is convenient for your office to call, particularly not when in distress with illness and needing medical care. Being my primary care physician means not being “too busy” nor pushing me off with much higher costs on Urgent Care or a Hospital.

I do not trust your office and want nothing to do with a place that would treat me like this.

Do not contact me in any manner: not by phone, mail, email, fax, or in any other way or I will consider your contact as harassment.

signature
                    [address]
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    I have since contacted a local practice and the person prescribed 5 additional days on the Cipro. I have had to pay out of pocket for this service. Had the doctors office fit me in, or told me I needed to go elsewhere BEFORE NIGHT when all there was available were hospitals at great expense which are packed, or urgent cares at significant expense which are packed, I could have gone in my local area to a clinic, to a local NP, or to the person I ended up seeing hours before I was seen and treated. I have now to wait until the morning to pick up my prescription, meaning I've been off the regimen for 24 hours. This is not okay given my immune system issues and the severity of my diagnosis.

Arizona Medical Boardoffice visit with front desk and office staff in the room

I visited Dr Tarazi (April 11th ) and had a consult where he gave me treatment plans after we tried a less evasive approach. They made me make another appointment so that I would pay the $50 office visit (again) just to discuss this again. The 1st visit the front desk lady was in the room and the 2nd visit (April 29th) some other plain clothed lady (office girl) was in the room and she accused me of recording the visit. I told her I had no reason to record but thats a weird question if you are following correct physician practices. I was holding my phones but that was because i was texting my husband to let him know if I was having the procedure since I had made the appointment just for a 2nd consult. because they told me that was what I had to do. I was not able to talk with the doctor to let him know I was still in pain and wanted to go the procedure route. I gave the office a hard time that they wanted collect another $50 just so that they could bill another office visit. I wanted to talk to the doctor on the phone so that my next visit was actually the procedure. I had left 2 message prior to this and her never got back to me. Dr Tarazi is all about the money and NOT about patient care. I received a letter today that they were releasing me as a patient. Its bizarre that someone would accuse you of recording the visit if they were doing everything they way they should be. I don't think its appropriate to have office staff in the room and no MA.

Arizona Medical Boarddr. ajay narwani m. d

[ was refference to Dr. Narwani by my primary care doctor. i was treated very well until Dr. Narwanis assistant started waiting on me. Diana Brady. I don't know what her problem is with me but everytime I time I go in for my appointment she tries to start a confrontation with me to keep from giving me my medication. this is a pain management center. April 17 2019 I got a call from the doctors office telling me I had an appointment to pick up my prescr[ption. I get there Diana Brady tells me she cant give me my prescription its too soon. She said come back in 2 weeks. She always promises me all the services she gonna sign me up for but everytime i come she tells me her assistant forgot to make an appointment. She came in with the results of my MRI . I said can i see it. She turned the computer around so i couldn't see it. She said theres no pictures Mary. There's just words. Isaid I know how to read. She closed the lap top. She said you got degenertive disk disease. I said why cant I see it, its mine. She refused so I let it go because I didn't want to make her mad because I need my medication. I started going to a chiropractor since I wasn't getting any help here. She got mad when I told her I was seeing a chiropractor cause i still had trouble walking without my cane. She got so mad. She said get your pain pills from him. Wer'e not a pain pill dispensory. I said thats all youv'e been doing since i've been coming here. She said tell your doctor to send me a copy of your medical record. Your insurance company need to see why you need pain pills. I said ok. I paid my chiroprators office 20 dollars to mail my medical records. The medical assistant informed me they didn't get them yet so before Diana Brady came in the room I decided to call them to see why they hadn't recieved them yet. Diana walks in I'm still on the phone with the doctors office. The receptionist asked for the fax number to make sure it was correct so I asked Diana. I could tell she was mad. She hesitated and then she gave me the number. AS soon as I hung up the phone she snspped. She said I told you to bring me the medical records in your hand. Isaid no you didn't, you told me to have my doctor fax them to you. I said i paid 25 dollars to get them to fax them to you. She said if you would have brought them in your hand we would'nt have this problem. I said i don't think thats how they do things. I said you never gave me a copy of my xray or mri in my hand. I said you wouldn' t even let me see them. She jumped up out of her chair. She said you;re a liar. I never denied you, that would be breaking the hippa law. I said i thought so, but i let it go. She said if you want a copy of your xrays, i'll give them to you. I'm dismissing you from the program. I said your'e not my doctor, you can't do that. Go get your pills from your chiroptactor. I said Dr. Narwani is my doctor, Idon't know why you keep grabbing my folder waiting on me. She has been mean and nasty to me for the last 2 months but i try to keep my mouth shut just to get my pill. Now i won't be able to get any medication for a month unless i find another pain management doctor before June 3rd when i can see Dr. Narwani. May 2 2019 is the last incident when Diana Brady kicked me out off the office. My name is Mary Mitchell [protected]. I don't know if she hates black people, or fat people ut i'm tired of it and i pray you can help.

Apr 09, 2019

Arizona Medical Board — message regarding losartan 100 mg tablet

I called my Doctor's Office ( Dr. Christopher s.Hiler, MD ) on 3/19/2019 at [protected] got voice mail left...

Arizona Medical Boardnegligence, documentation not correct, no medication, and lack of professionalism to start

Been having continuing problems with PCP, Dr Christopher Hiler, and staff at Desert Bloom Family Medicine and other office at 43rd An and Thomas. Have tried to talk to medical director, Dr Hiler, but not his department and handed me off to office manager. The following are what they haven't done.
                      ~ Have contacted numerous times by myself and my pharmacy regarding a refill on a medication. Still have not received to date.
                      ~ Documentation is all a lie. Reason for visit is not correct at all. All visits pertain to my severe chronic migraines.
                      ~ Insurance company never received pre authorization for new migraine medication that seems to be working. Still has not received pre authorization to date.
                      ~ Bathrooms have poopy toilet in trash and it's gross. I will not even leave use due to dirtiness of both bathrooms. What species does that... Mexicans!!!
                      ~ Also, over charged for MMM card, $200. Office visit is cheaper. Call and ask if it includes they send in application, will state yes, however that is also a lie. I wasn't informed correctly and now have to do all over again.
                      How can any practice be so wrong in so many areas? And still practice?

Feb 27, 2019

Arizona Medical Board — procedure and rude manner of doctor mcconnell

I went to dr. Mcconnell on february 14, 2019, prior to that I had brought in a medical clearance from my...