Penang Adventist Hospital Logo

Penang Adventist Hospital

Having problems with Penang Adventist Hospital?

Penang Adventist Hospital Customer Service Contacts

1300 884 325 (Local)
+60 42 227 200 (Customer Service)
+60 42 262 566 (Adventist College Of Nursing & Health Sciences)
+60 42 289 566 (Adventist College Of Nursing & Health Sciences)
465, Jalan Burma, Pulau Pinang
George Town
Malaysia - 10350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Penang Adventist Hospital Customer Service. Initial Penang Adventist Hospital complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Penang Adventist Hospital above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Penang Adventist Hospital. Discuss the issues you have had with Penang Adventist Hospital and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Penang Adventist HospitalMedical Service

I am writing this complain to Adventist Penang Hospital. The service is very very bad.
The day started in the morning 03 January 2020, 09.00 AM. I supposed to do USG for my breast.

It is my first experience going to Adventist Penang Hospital. And it is the worst hospital i ever experienced.

The nurse in the registration desk at that time, booked me wrong doctor. Then they need to change it.
After i fill the registration form, the nurse made another mistake by writing the wrong DOB.
She needs to revise again.

After that, the payment done and the receipt already clearly stated all has been paid.

15 minutes after i left the hospital, the nurse called me and ask for more extra money with many excuses that I even know that she is lying to me and trying to trick my money.

What a worst service place. Won't never come back again.

Penang Adventist Hospitalmedical department

Good Day,

I requested discharge summary since 25Feb2020, until today 11Apr2020 still unable to receive. I called, email and the response was slow and my report is still not done after almost 2 months. My details and consent letter was provided to [protected]@pah.com.my.
    Name: Seow Yen Yi
    H/P: [protected]
    IC No: [protected]
    Doctor Name: Dr Murugan A/L Peria Samy
    Registration No: 0543742
    Admission No: A0343211
    Admission Date: 09/06/2016
    Discharge Date: 11/06/2016
    I hope to get my reports/x-ray (CT scan) and discharge summary from Adventist. I will bring receipt to hospital and raise this issue out by 16April2020 if still not get my reports from respective department.

YYSeow
    [protected]

Y
      Mar 30, 2020

Penang Adventist Hospital — Medical report

Date of incident: 25Feb2020 Client number: 1 Descriptioon: I have a request for discharge summary and medical...

C
      Mar 11, 2020

Penang Adventist Hospital — wishing a help from security

Hi, my wife was delivered our baby in Adventist Hospital, we are happy and satisfied on your good service...

Penang Adventist Hospitalorthopedic nurse

I am an insurance agent, helping my client, also my best friend, with a busy business and new born baby to arrange her doctor visit in Adventist Penang, orthopaedic.

I could have let my client visit her regular hospital but I suggest her to come to Adventist hospital because my other client had a good experience here in Adventist orthopaedic. As she is very busy (can only come out certain day and hours) and just delivered baby, I try to call and coordinate for her. If it's myself, I can tell the exact time to make the nurses easy, but when I'm trying to arrange for someone else, would not be that easy which requires multiple calls. In addition, some nurses talk softly with a very loud chatting and laughing voice at the background, some nurses weren't clear in conversation & communication and so many orthopaedic specialist in Adventist...

The reason I am writing this is to raise awareness with a good cause. I didn't take the rude nurse name because I believe nurses are very noble and they are helping people everyday, don't want to affect that particular rude bossy nurse and give her a hard time. This is exactly what she told me:" you have called so many times and now whole department knows that you are the insurance agent, what not you understand? If you keep calling, I'll report you to the supervisor!"

Is this how a nurse should talk to someone who is bringing business to your hospital? I am not being funny, rude and making issues with the nurse, I'm just trying to figure out different doctor's available hours and trying to figure out which time my client could come.

Perhaps. this would be a better line the nurse could use for confusing client. " mdm, you sound confused, anything I can help you to make it easier for you?"

This nurse is very extremely rude and unaware of the real world. Very bossy, there are still many lines that I didn't point out there, I am too busy with my own life, what are you arrogant about? This is not just you, many nurse have this common attitude. Of course we also have some kind nurses. Don't look down on insurance agent, they are the many many insurance professionals out there who are constantly bring business to your hospital. Probably nurses think hospital business is none of their business.

As part of an organisation, we should be doing our job well to make sure our company profits in this competitive market, that's how employee is paid. As nurse, I know it is frustrating sometimes with rude people, try to portray a loving kind image as a nurse. As a Malaysian, we are all doing our parts of our profession to make Malaysia a better place to live and be outstanding in the international market. Especially in health industry, most people are in pain and problems, your sympathy and patience is what makes a nurse so different than other professions. This is why nurse is a very noble, toughest job in the world but also most beautiful and meaningful.

Please reply my complain at [protected]@gmail.com [protected] and do something about it to improve the customer service level of Adventist Hospital. Thank you very much for listening.

• Updated by jiaying tan · Oct 25, 2019

Sorry It is my mistake, my intention was to send direct to the hospital customer service, not to post here in public. I thought this is the place to directly write an email in private to the hospital. My mistake. If possible, please take me off from this webpage. Thank you.

D
        Aug 05, 2019

Penang Adventist Hospital — service

To the Management PAH/ To Whom It May Concern, I am writing to report my concerns and nuisances I...

D
        Mar 21, 2019

Penang Adventist Hospital — wrong medicine provided

Date of Incident: 19 Mar 2019 On the 19 Mar 2019, I visited Dr Loo Yock Chon at Penang Adventist Hospital...

H

Penang Adventist Hospital — services /noises

I would like to feedback my very unpleasant experiences 1. The staff that brought me to Wad never say a word...

G

Penang Adventist Hospital — poor nurse service

4.12.18 approx 1am, baby vomitted frequently visited PAH Emergency room, a (male) nurse help up for...

J

Penang Adventist Hospital — negligence

My husband(Tan Jack Lim - I/C: [protected]) is your hospital's heart patient. He underwent bypass surgery...

M

Penang Adventist Hospital — expertise of dr. wong kok hoe at the accident & emergency department on 1st july 2018

I fell about lunchtime on 1st July, slipped on a wet floor. My right wrist was swollen++ and painful by late...

K

Penang Adventist Hospital — service of penang adventist hospital

The Penang Adventist Hospital (PAH) is one of the hospital that quite reachable and affordable in Penang. I...

N

Penang Adventist Hospital — reckless van driver

Hi adventist, I met penang adventist white colored van pmt 465 in jalan delima on april 20th 2017 12:55pm...

A

Adventist Hospital Penang — overcharging

Penang Adventist hospital is supposed to be a charity hospital but it's charges are so high. I really...