Appletree Medical Group Logo

Appletree Medical Group

Having problems with Appletree Medical Group?

Appletree Medical Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 647 722 2370 (Toronto)
81-3400 Paul Anka Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada - K1V 0C9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Appletree Medical Group Customer Service. Initial Appletree Medical Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Appletree Medical Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Appletree Medical Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Appletree Medical Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Appletree Medical GroupFacility cleanliness

The Apple Tree Walk-in Clinic at 1595 Merivale Rd Ottawa has been closed since March due to Covid. However the waiting room is open as a corridor to access the Athletic Medical Care physiotherapy. This Corridor rented by Apple-tree is filthy with encrusted winter salt, cobwebs, stones, dried leaves. Appletree is responsible to keep yhis public area clesn.

Facility cleanliness
Facility cleanliness

A
    Feb 26, 2020

Appletree Medical Group — Clinic

I went to the Appletree after a back injury at work. I waited for hours to be seen. Once inside Dr. Dayal...

M
    Dec 17, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — unprofessional behavior

Date of the incident: December 16th, 2019 (around 5.30 pm) I was refused the service at Apple Tree on...

Z
    Dec 09, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — ils ont pas laisser rentrer ma fille elle a 2ans et demi

Decembre le 7 2019 ma fille est tomber malade j'ai appeler appletree sur baseline road et jai bien...

Nepean
    A
    Nov 01, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — treatment

At 3:30 pm I met doctor rajpal dayal I told him I have pain in right leg up till my back He was runnning in...

Appletree Medical Groupwaiting time

Hi there,
    This is Vishal writing from Ottawa. I had an appointment with doctor and my waiting time was supposed to be 2 hours. However, what had happened is, I ended up waiting for more than 2.5 hours . This was my first experience with apple medical center and It was worst. How could you guys made a patient wait? I have bacterial infection in my leg. I can't even sit comfortably And I waited that much. This isn't the service I was supposed to get. Kindly review it and try not to do this with any other patient.
    Thanks and regards
    Vishal Mor

S
      Sep 03, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — complaint to college of physicians and surgeons

I thought I was a patient of Dr. Gopi Arumagum's because I was told by him that me and my autistic teen son...

W
      Aug 25, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — opening times

I called the main number to find out if there were any clinics presently open in Ottawa. They gave me an...

H
      Aug 12, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — renew prescription

I walked in at 645pm and the reception said they are closed, i said its not 7 yet she had a smerk on her face...

S
      Jul 30, 2019

Apple Tree Clinic — doctor’s basic customer service skills

This was the absolute worst service I could possibly fathom. My new boyfriend and I both checked in to get...

T
      Jul 24, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — breach of confidentiality

A staff member divulged information without a signed consent form... I would like someone to please contact...

Appletree Medical Grouppatient care

I went to the York University location due to a post travel bug. I was treated with antibiotics and was required to provide a stool sample- which i did onsite immediately. After my week of antibiotics I was not better at all. I called back to find out about the stool sample as clearly this would indicate wether the course of treatment was relevant to my ailment or not. After 10 days no one had heard anything about this stool sample. I had called numerous times following up in order to get any care at all since i was using the washroom upwards 2-3 times an hour with debilitating nausea. I called the only number listed for appletree in ontario and they had no idea what was happening on my file- they didn't know there had been a stool sample at all.
      1. where is it and who loses that sort of thing?
      2. how is there no result 10 days later?
      3. how come i cannot get a followup?
      further- i was told to keep calling and following up about the sample. Not one person (4 different people in the call centre) had any idea what is happening- only 1 offered to call and check. the others were not even able to provide for me a number for the location i visited.
      The fact that i was told to call and THEN told to physically visit the location - i am currently living in adult diapers- i cannot leave my home without assistance right now and it is absolutely obscene that a stool sample has been lost, or at least not documented in order to provide for me relevant care since clearly the antibiotics didnt work. I am sick- i should be able to rely on the doctor to help me- meaning tests are followed up with and administrators know where they are. All i want is for them to follow up on the test they made me do onsite - in a public university bathroom while i was deliriously dehydrated due to my intense stomach bug. 2 weeks later, I am not better and have been just given the same prescription and we don't even know if it is treating the right thing, we don't even know if i have a parasite. i have lost 5 pounds in 12 days this is dangerous and negligent medical care and i am appalled at it.

solutions:
      1. follow up on tests
      2. some infrastructure to track such things
      3. phone numbers for clinics so that patients can reach locations to inquire. sick people need things to be accessible.

B
        Jul 11, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — echo-cardiogram results lost

30 days ago I had the test done (June 11th. 2019) and had to cancel an important appointment with Dr. Juan...

P
        May 04, 2019

Apple tree medical clinic — medical

My ultrasound results were received by Apple tree back office within a week and they were not entered on my...

Appletree Medical Groupunethical behaviour

I booked an appointment at appletree centennial college progress campus on Apr 6, 19..I almost waited for 40 minutes and they attended everybody else. when asked, she told she wasn't aware that I was there. After I went inside, I told her about that I have some rashes on my face coming and disappearing on my face.Even I showed her pictures of my face from the past days. But unluckily it was not that prominent then but was still visible. SHE refused that she cannot see rash on my face whereas everybody else noticed and hence could not make me meet doctor. She told I can only see doctor if I was paying for the visit.She further told me to come when the rash is there.It was not at all professional behaviour. I believed I have some food allergy, so the rash only stays for sometime, how can I book an appointment in such short time.

Appletree Medical Grouphaving to remove shoes during dry weather

I went to the Appletree Clinic at 2116 Montreal Road in Ottawa. I registered at the kiosk and took a seat. I watched as each patient was told to remove their shoes before going to the examining room. The shoes were clean, the roads are dry, the snow is long gone; why remove our shoes. The staff is walking around wearing their shoes and the delivery man from LifeLab just walked in and out with his shoes on. I went to the counter and told the staff to cancel my appointment. I'm diabetic and my doctor tells me to wear footwear all the time. When I visit the clinic in the winter, I remove my boots and wear my shoes, the same shoes I was wearing today. I just do not get it. Their mind must be fogged up.

Appletree Medicalreferral/lack of

I came here just after christmas to get a prescription refilled for add medication i've been taking for years and years. My family doctor was out of the country due to a family emergency and I couldn't get an appointment with any other doctors at her practice that suited my schedule. So I decided to try the walk-in clinic close to my house. I brought with me printout from my pharmacy showing a long long history of taking this medication. But when the doctor heard what it was he refused to even look at my printout. He was very rude and arrogant. He said he'd make an "urgent" request for a psychiatric evaluation and that I should hear from them in a few weeks. So he left me without medication that I have been taking for years to just suddenly having none. But what could I do? So left, with worry and despair of what was to come from quitting this medication so abruptly, and hopes that I would have my evaluation soon. Months have passed and I heard nothing. So I finally decided I better call camh and find out when my appointment will be. Camh informed me they sent a letter to appletree medical on january 4th telling them they don't offer these types of services and if need to be referred elsewhere. But appletree never called me. So I called and asked for the number of the place they referred me to. At first the lady in the phone said they received the letter from camh and have referred me elsewhere. So I asked for the name and phone number of the doctor they referred me to. She tried to tell me that the information wasn't in my chart. So I pressed on and finally got the truth. They had received the letter from camh but had not referred me elsewhere! So if I hadn't called I would still be waiting for a call from camh with my appointment details for an appointment that was never going to happen. This is completely negligent in their part. And I have waited and wasted so much time struggling to try to function without necessary medication, trusting that my appointment would be soon. I will be filing a complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons as well as the better business bureau.

Appletree Medical Groupexcessive wait time and don’t accept guard me insurance

I visited this clinic for the second time and I had waited more than 40 minutes to see doctor and doctors told to pay before he is going to checkup, I am international student and have guard me insurance and but he denied to accept it. When I came before on my visit I didn't have to pay but this time I don't like the way I was treated. Very poor experience

C
                Jan 18, 2019

Appletree Medical Group — prescription renewal

Hello, I visited the clinic at 941 Progress Ave in Scarborough at Centennial College. I just wanted a...

Scarborough (toronto)

Appletree Medical Groupnegligent medical advice

Have gone to this clinic out of necessity as I live in Quebec and have no doctor. I pay out of pocket each time so I at least expect to get passable advice. Went in recently to review bloodwork results and to flag (again) that my bloodpressure is too high. Test results indicated a problem with my thyroid medication and yes bloodpressure being high. Doctor opted to do nothing. 3 days later I ended up at hospital emerg with heart palpitations and too high bloodpressure. Doctors were appalled at the advice I had been given by the clinic. Do not bother using these clinics for anything other than simple issues. They are completely incompetent at interpreting and giving sound medical treatment.