ARGOS - SEKONDA β€” AUTHENTIC OR FAKE

C

I'VE BOUGHT 2 SEKONDA WATCHES FROM ARGOS THIS YEAR AND BOTH GOT PROBLEMS. ONE, AUTOMATIC, JUST STOPPED, THE OTHER GOT WATER INSIDE DESPITE THE FACT IT WAS 50M WATER RESISTENT. I BELIVED SEKONDA IT'SA GOOD BRAND SO I CHECKED SEKONDA WEB SITE AND FOUND NONE OF THE SEKONDA WATCHES ARGOS SALES. IS THERE SOMETHING I MISSED OR...

Samstars Sep 08, 2009

Hi

email:
    Sara weller, Managing director of argos

Sara.[protected]@argos.co.uk shes the ceo, then it will be passed to her executive response team.

thanks

sam

• Ia
    Iam ambo Aug 18, 2015

I have had a similar issue, I recently bought a watch which looks slightly different to the image advertisement of the watch. I hate to feel that I wasted money on a fake Sekonda watch.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices