Arbysrudeness

L Review updated:

Te lineman on duty to prepare sandwichs was out of line with remarks to management when i aked to omit barbegue and add mayonnaise due to my husband being allergic. this young mans name was Eric and he yelled at it his manager that it was too late and she had to prepare a new sandwich since he walked away. i have been there many times and it seems to me that most of the boys are slow and inefficient . the company may want to reevaluate some of there back line people., #1 the young man Eric or they may lose alot of bussiness.

• P
      Jul 06, 2010

I had a problem with rudeness at the Arby's at the gator hole location in north Myrtle beach sc. July 5th the sign said free jr deluxe sandwich w/small drink purchase. When ordering we asked if you could get the sandwich with coffee and they said yes. Of course when we got to the window they said the coffee did not qualify for the sandwich. The sign said small drink and coffee is a drink They were super rude and did not honor the sandwich offer even with it being there mistake. We three gave food back and left. I spoke today with the district manager and she didn't care about what had happened. Now I see why the restaurant is the way they are. The entire company is not about customer service. That explains why they are never busy!! Should have gone to McDonalds where coffee is better and cheaper. Arby's has lost our business but there again they couldn't care less!!!

• O
      Dec 11, 2010

coffee is a drink u [censored] but usually its a soft drink