Arby'spoor customer service!

Yesterday my kids, sil, nephew went to the mall. All the kids decided they wanted to eat in the food court. My 12 yr old nephew and 14 year old son went off to order from Arby's.

I could see them from where we were sitting. The line was huge with customers waiting to order. My son comes back with his food. Nephew is still waiting as I could see. He finally brings his food to the table and says he was waiting on a cup of cheese. He returns to wait some more. Now mind you I can see the counter from where I am and he is standing alone with no other customers at the pick up counter. I see him leaning on the counter doing that drumming thing with his hands that boys always do. He came back and said a girl walked right up and asked for cheese and the employee gave it to her and looked at him and said see how rude some people can be. I went up to the counter to find out what the problem is. I stood there a while before any one paid attention to me. I asked for a cup of cheese and this girl started SCREAMING at me that he was banging on the counter so she would not give him any. I apologized if she thought he was being rude but he didn't mean anything by it because he does it all the time. She just kept screaming at me and half of it I couldn't understand. I told her he was just a kid and he really didn't mean to be rude. She screamed she is a kid also because shes only 16 and then claimed she had 6 people waiting for their food before him. I told her I could see from where I was sitting and there was no one else there so she was choosing to ignore him. I turned to walk away and she called me a B####! I asked for a manager and a man came from behind an area where he was preparing food. He spoke no English so that was going to be a problem. I asked a 3rd lady that was there for a corporate number.

No one could find one. I asked for the managers name or owner. All 3 just kind of looked at each other and one said Well, maybe Donna. I asked for the girls name that called me the name. No one would tell me. There was a huge line of people waiting to order and I was so embarrassed that everyone was witnessing this so we walked away. I arrived home and went on line to find some info. Found a number and called but the lady they said I needed to talk to was out and leave a voice mail. I did and am still waiting to hear from her.

• Pm
    pmp8 Feb 18, 2011

On Saturday Feb. 12, 2011; I was in the Arby's in St. Peter, MN. I was standing by the counter waiting for my food and One of the employees yelled at another employee so that about 5 customers to hear. The employee that got yelled at looked like she wanted to cry. I dont care who you are you have no right to put anybody down in front of customers. If she isnt do something right take her aside and tell her. If this ever happens again at this store I will never go into another arbys and I dont think the St. Peter, Mn location can afford to lose any business. I give the employee that got yelled at praise because she actually was cleaning the top and bottoms of the trays. Usually they only wipe the top. I hope in your customer service training you let your employees know about this concern.

• Rm
    RMBarber Jan 30, 2012

You are not going to hear anything back from this company. You have to go to there web site and file a complaint there. It took me a week before anyone called me back. ( that was due to the fact that i told them i was going to make it public)

• La
    Lazypages Jan 30, 2012

What RMBarber is saying is true they won't pick up the phone too hear someone complain and I'm very sorry that happened too you that should never had happened. But if they don't respond call the office that owns Ardy's like how Mcdonald's is owned by Maxx Foods inc.

• Se
    sean p111 Feb 04, 2012

I am appalled at how i was treated this evening at store # 0115 on delaware ave in kenmore, NY. I arrived through the drive-thru at 10:55 pm, with a car in front of me. The car in front of me was served, ans as i waited at the order menu...for several minutes with no response from the server (despite repeated "hello's', the lights were turned off on me, while i was sitting at the menu (with a car still in front of me waiting for food.)...i proceeded ahead until they received their food, and waited at the window. The employees avoided me for several minutes, and finally came to the window. I asked why they turned the lights off on me...SHE stated that "they closed while the customer in front of me was being served." Thats not right. Is it because i am older black gentleman, and not worth your business??? Or, did she have a party to attend. Whatever the reason, SHE (didnt get a name) is not worth being on your payroll. I have never been treated like this, especially in this area of buffalo where foodservice establishments are nice and appreciative of business. I would like resolution to this, otherwise i will be contacting every local media outlet and news station in the area to have my story conveyed and reflect on the business that this local arbys conducts. I am outraged by this treatment, and demand a call or contact explaining why i was treated like this. I absolutely want to know why the white gentleman in front of me was served but i was pushed away...all because they couldn't serve fast enough. This is ludicrous. I will be calling for a manager monday morning regarding this.

• Qu
    QuuenTamara Aug 15, 2018

Our roastbeef was good, however our poppers looked and tasted like a greasy freezer burnt mess, horrible, last week my mom and son got undercooked chicken and burger...not a safe practice I WILL NOT BE BACK, a shame i like the roastbeef, but worry about quality

• Nu
    nunofyour Aug 16, 2018

As you support Laura Ingraham's show with sponsorship, I will no longer shop in your stores. Your sponsorship indicates that you are complicit with her ideals and lack of concern for humanity.

• He
    Here we were Aug 20, 2018

I stopped in at the Arby's in Atascocita because they had a sign up advertising Gyros at 2 for 6. When I went inside to order the lady at the counter wouldn't sell them to me for that. She said they don't have that special anymore. Now they don't have me as a customer anymore. Why would you advertise a special you won't honor???

• Mr
    mrs fancy pants Aug 20, 2018

Why do you want to advertise on Laura Ingram's show? She is disrespectful to the teens from Fla. please consider associating Arbys with a wholesome program there are many others out there I am sure! It is time for businesses to think about the quality of its advertisers. Ingram is only apologizing now after the fact.

• Ro
    Ron Nokleby Aug 20, 2018

The manager at the arbys on division in spokane Washington does not want my service dog in the restaurant peopl with service animal s have the rights to bring them inside

• Br
    Breakeronenine Aug 20, 2018

Potato cake saturated in grease! Manager (Crystal) was rude with no apology!

• Di
    dizzd Aug 20, 2018

Very disappointed that my favorite fast food restaurant is advertising on Laura Ingraham's show. She's a very poor representative for your chain. SAD. David Dunn

• Ri
    Rick Thetford Aug 20, 2018

The boycotting of Laura Inghram on Fox is not appreciated . I very much like your foods / products but not enough to spend monies on them when "Arbys" makes this type of political statement.
    Until "Arbys" decides. To stay out of politics / boycotting business and stay "in the Meat" business, I will not patronize them

• Rm
    RMM1988 Aug 20, 2018

I was injured at work. No medical treatment has been offered to this day. I go back today to get my proof of income just to be told they'll have to get a supervisor to approve. The woman I was talking to was the acting manager and just didn't want to give it cause of an OSHA complaint. Do your managers not realize how bad this looks?

• 1d
    1do something Aug 21, 2018

That lady has no business calling out high schoolers, victims of violence.
    Very very bad for a national broadcaster. No compassion.

• Co
    Colleen Barnes Aug 28, 2018

Your employees are very lazy my bother throw up today at your chardon neb arby and your employees didn't clean it up thery made my stuff do it all

• In
    India Austin Sep 05, 2018

I left Arby's because of transportation issues and I was wanting to know why I never got my last paycheck??? Please call or email me ASAP @9016905889 and [email protected]

• Bo
    Bob Herbst Sep 06, 2018

Am very curious to know, who in the upper management of Arby's, decided to add whipped topping to the WARM Apple Crisp...Tried this last night and after a 15 minute drive home, I had whipped Soup on top..By the time I pried the lid off, most of it ended up in my napkin...Just curious

Anniemae37 Sep 06, 2018

I visited arbys in st clairsville on 11/10/17. It was one of the very few times I have ever eaten at arbys so when I did try to order my meal at the drive thru, the woman was very rude to me and talked to me like I was stupid. I should of asked for her name but I never did.

Maryjane1234 Sep 18, 2018

Just in the drive thru Griffin location the people in front of me pulled up and then backed and almost hit my car. As I approached the window I asked what happen. They explained the ladies concern about the manager having bad day. when I come the manager with the is always smiling people should really be mind full of it. Y'all have a great team.

• Tr
    Trsmyr Sep 19, 2018

On 8/17/2017 at approximently 8:25 pm I went into Arby's to place my order and waited 10 minutes and was finally told that they were unable to wait on me due to the drive through line being to long and I should go through it to place my order. This was so inconvenient for me.
    I'm writing this so it does not happen again and should not be excepted.

• Da
    Davidfoxx Sep 20, 2018

I was at store # 1071
    The cook was not wearing gloves
    I told 2 clerks about it and one call attention to the cook about it
    but the cook ignored them.
    I hope the cook doesn't spread something like Chipotle just experienced

• La
    Larissa Mcfarland Oct 28, 2018

Walked into your Shreveport store. 2 girls behind the counter wouldn't acknowledge I was there and kept talking until I started walking out and one yelled hey come back. I said I didn't want to eat somewhere with no service. That was 15 minutes ago.

• Je
    Jeremy Cole Dec 11, 2018

Went to arbys to get a large fries because they are the best pulled my fries out and it half empty no joke like wtf not cool

• Bo
    Bostinks Dec 12, 2018

Hi,
    I just dont get it so could you please take 1 minute watch your add. For starters a bath hair cut and a shave for the guy on your add SOMEONE choose. Dose that man look like someone you want serving you i think NOT, However someone did make the choice shower and a shave go a very lonngggway!

• Si
    Sistacutta21 Dec 13, 2018

I couldn't even eat my sandwich due to all the mayo that was put on the sandwich it's so much it's all in the container on both sides, every time I try to bite all the stuff slides off the sandwich, I did NOT ask for extra mayo, this is not the first time this is just the worse.

Chris holder6444 Mar 11, 2019

It was a terrible experience my food order was wrong and my favorite sandwich tasted awful

• Us
    usf3347 Jun 09, 2019

I don't think store 1413 is putting enough meat on the sandwich.

• Ms
    Ms Gates Jul 17, 2019

The last 2 times I had a turkey slider I got mostly brown turkey skin, which was nasty! The only reason I got this a second time was I thought it would be different, but it wasn'nt! I have someone go get these for me since I am disabled & don't drive, so they don't check the slider before bringing it to me.

• Ae
    aeprice62 Jul 24, 2019

Purchased 3 double roast beef sandwiches. They meat was cut too thick, was rubbery, had grissle in it and was multiple colors. It was the worst arbys sandwich We have ever eaten. Arbys is expensive but the quality is usually worth the price. Not at this location. Will never go there again.

Sam johnson Aug 12, 2019

My son and I went tonight 08/06/2019. Store hours say open till 11pm but closed at 9:30pm. This is not the first time. Maybe you should change change your store hours it's very misleading and making people waist there gas and time.

• Do
    Douglas Kihm Aug 21, 2019

Hello,

Please bring back the Arbys chicken salad sandwich. It is the only reason many people at my company go to Arbys for lunch.

Douglas

• Gl
    Gloria Staples Sep 30, 2019

Fraudulent activity
    September 23, 2019 - $8.69 Store Purchase #7212

• Ka
    Kathie Edwards Nov 25, 2019

Best place to eat if you ask me. The Emps. are so polite and helpful, the place looks so clean and you are always greeted with a genuine. " Hi.. Welcome to Arbys " and a huge smile.