Aramexparcel not received / wrong update on tracking site

I had ordered a phone from Indiatimes and the shipment reached Gurgaon on 27-Dec and was sent to delivery on 27-Dec at 4pm..I was waiting for the shipment till 6:45 and then I called up the Customer care
and they assured me the package will be delivered by 8pm at my doorstep. At 7:15pm, I noticed on the tracking site the update as the CUSTOMER REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT...this was shocking as there was NO ATTEMPT TO DELIVERY and this was utter nonsense. The Customer care only works from 9:30am to 7pm, and there was no one to reach out for the package delivery inquiry.
ARAMEX IS A VERY VERY BAD COURIER SERVICE COMPANY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ARAMEX SERVICES, it is totally unprofessional and do not deliver on time and put wrong updates on the tracking site.

RESOLVED

• Aramex International's response · Mar 08, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret that you have had gone through this unfortunate experiences.

Has your issue been resolved? Please do share with us more specific details, tracking numbers if available and your contact details at [protected]@aramex.com and we'll assist right away on your issue, .

We’ll be waiting to hear back from you, and hope to be able to serve you better in the future.

Best regards,
    Aramex Team

• Ou
    OUSSOUMANOU Jan 06, 2014

[protected] this is the tracking number of my parcel not recieve
    i am Mr Oussoumanou
    Country: Cameroon
    city Kumba
    Address: Ntoko street apostolic church
    email: [protected]@yahoo.fr
    Phone: +237 [protected]/ [protected] / [protected]

THANKS

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices