Aramexmisleading the customer

A

Some of my documents were given in Aramex couriers, chennai, India office on August 8,2004 which was delayed in chennai office itself. Until now (August 24,2004) I have not received those documents. When we contacted the chennai office regarding this, we got misleading information such as 'it was already delivered', the documents were received by the neighbour and also we were given wrong telephone numbers of the 'so called neighbour' and the Aramex US branch. Everyday we have been calling India on this matter because of the sensitivity of the documents. We have not received any reply for the email sent to aramex through their website. According to the website tracking information the documents were delivered at Naguabo which is in Puerto Rico when it is supposed to come to Edison, New jersey, USA. So far, we have neither received the documents nor did we recieve any responsible replies from the chennai office.

• Updated by Walid K · Aug 20, 2019

no one is responsible in aramex you can talk to him, they only give promises and nothings happens they say something and do other things. i am facing the problem more than one month. i know this email will do nothing but i am trying no other option

• Updated by MedHat Said RaBie · Sep 15, 2019

Nothing happened

• Ab
    Abdul Mateen03 May 03, 2020

My package is being delayed and no shipment since from one month, since the package was received by local authority in Saudi Arabia Dhahran facility and not delivering even after registering many complaints. I need your quick action to register my complaints and take action and ask to deliver my shipment#[protected], as soon as possible.

Mohammed Umair Feb 10, 2020

we have shipment from DUbai to Jeddah which is delaying from last 23Days...

can you please help us to deliver us ASAP...

Tracking No. [protected]

need your urgent support..
    [email protected]
    [protected]

Salim2ok Jan 06, 2020

I ordered spearpart and received by Aramex on 23rd of December 2019. It has been hold in my account for more than week. Today 31st of December 2019 and still in my account.

• Mu
    muhammed shafeeque Dec 25, 2019

Dear Concerned,

My shipment No.[protected] shipment received aramex office on 12th December 2019 but and no any response from your office until 16th december 2019 and on 16th I called aramex office and scheduled delivery on 17th december 2019 but no any response from your team for delivery as scheduled.

• Me
    MedHat Said RaBie Sep 22, 2019

I have a Btech shipment [protected] supposed to received 4 days ago 11/ 09/ 2019 and I did not receive it and no one call me for appointment despite I called hotline and said they will help please let me now how can this issue managed

• So
    Soha Hammam Sep 10, 2019

AWB# [protected]
    from : SHEIN
    the order was delivered to someone else and now it's lost I need o refund this order as it was prepaid online by a MasterCard
    the order should have been delivered to Ahmed Hassan
    mobile# [protected]
    Emirates ID # [protected]

• Me
    Mehran Mughal Sep 07, 2019

The courier driver behaviour so bad and not delivered the shipment on time and also when asked to deliver the shipment to your office in buraida so we will collect it from there he refuse to do and behaviour is so so so bad.

thanks

Walid K Aug 25, 2019

no one is responsible in aramex you can talk to him, they give promises and nothings happens. i am facing the problem more than one month.

Walid K Aug 12, 2019

If shipment lost by Aramex who have to do the claim Aramex or customer.
    since May 19, i have 1 part is missing and i ask aramex employee to send me a copy
    from claim he told me its your responsibility to do the claim. and now they ask me to pay the shipping including the missing part. air waybill # 235-[protected]
    waiting for your reply

• Eb
    Eby alex Aug 10, 2019

i got whtupp msg to update the location. i updated as per requirement. they forwarded some day to delivery my product. i choose 3rd. but i din't recevied on that day. i call aramex call center. they dont care about my delivery. they changed to 5th. without approval, how they can change dates.

• Es
    Eslam Elsheikh Aug 10, 2019

Dear Sir

I shipped with you, shipment tracking number [protected]
    is in customs clearance in UK over two weeks now, I contacted your customer support several time with no use, whether they ignore or don't respond at all. What kind of information needed. It's a return to Amazon.

Waiting your respond

Thanks
    Eslam Elsheikh

Naseeruddin Mohammed Jul 29, 2019

My tracking no.is [protected] I need to change my delivery address Turaif Saudi Arabia. Still I didn't get the product pls send it turaif

walid khbaiz Jul 10, 2019

This is Walid from Kuwait Lebanese Co. Medical Equipment & Pharmaceutical, and we have account with aramex, I have missing part for air waybill # 235-[protected]. (20 cartons) cartons # start from AB126 to AB145. It's now More than one month.
    For more information please contact me
    Regards
    Walid
    email: [email protected]

• Al
    ali almesri Jul 01, 2019

I regret that i am facing this bad experience with aramex . Its been given no tracking status since the item was shipped ! then i have send many emails and complaints with no progress

• El
    eldib Jun 29, 2019

1 Month delay in delivery

From 20 May 2019 till the moment not recieved, Although all papers needed we sent early. No support we gain from customer services or customs employees.

No clear reason and corrupting informations

No answer at all in saturdays even from customer service phones

Very weak services

Sanjeev Chandra Jun 26, 2019

I am unable to log into my account @shopandship.com

After putting password, the screen comes to the terms and conditions page and gets stuck there.

can you help?

I have tried calling the helpline but no answer.

• Sh
    shikhagupta24 Jun 01, 2019

Need to return a parcel to asos.com, so raised a request for home pick up to aramex, schdeduled delivery for 23 may 2019. The delivery guy did not come on the day scheduled and when try reaching their customer care everyboby give different information. And I am struggling for last 4 days, still there is no help.

Mazin _alriyami Apr 21, 2019

I didn't receive any SMS or e mail on my shipment and today when i check the track number i found that it is taken by someone else!!! This is not acceptable at all . I want a serious solution.
    Shipment No. [protected]
    my mobile: +968 [protected]

• Pp
    pprabhak Apr 02, 2019

The receiver of this pkg has paid INR 3824 upon delivery for which there is no receipt given confirming for what this has been collected. Had separate communication with [email protected] asking for the receipt but nothing has been provided. Appreciate if someone can prove to me that this amount is paid as customs duty (as communicated)

• Le
    Leon Zlotnik Feb 27, 2019

My parcel had been given to Aramex. They are keeping it stuck in NY for 10 days now for no reason (express service!). For 3 days I call them and got all kinds of false information like: "it had been already shipped with FedEx", "It will be shipped tomorrow", "it had not been yet released from the customs", "we'll call you today with the tracking info", "we don't ship on weekends" etc.
    Needless to say that the customs fee had been paid a week ago and weekend never lasts for entire week.
    Certainly, nobody called nor did a thing. When I call them back and insist they simply put me on a hold or drop the call.
    Bottom line. This is by far the worst carrier service I ever met. Avoid at any cost.

Malar Selvam Feb 25, 2019

Hi,

Yesterday 13-Feb-2018 around 12.15pm, i have submitted my document in Aramax Office @KOTC, Kuwait.
    But till now, i am unable to track my document.
    Request you to please let us know the status of the document.

Attach herewith the shipment reference. - [protected]

Regards.
    Malar.
    +965 [protected]

Mohamed Hany Gamgoum Dec 13, 2018

I have complain about shipment no [protected] from JollyChic in china to jeddah, it arrived to jeddah 11-11-2018 and until now i could not get it, every day i call aramex saudi arabia useless and without any new, what the solution now i waitt for a serious response email [email protected]
    Phone
    [protected]

• Ib
    ibnebrahim Nov 19, 2018

My express delivery of a small parcel is almost a month overdue!!!

• Kh
    Khushahal Husain Nov 04, 2018

Subject shipment was received at Aramex Riyadh at 02:28 am on April 11, 2017. After 3 days I started follwing up for the delivery of shipment. Every day customer care promised the delivery next day. So far 9 days gone, nothing happened.

Very poor service.

Please escalate the delivery for today only.

Nadia hussain Oct 16, 2018

Hello, I ordered a book from amazon and it was delivered yesterday (9/16/2018)to USA New York address but they didn't send me an email that they had received it, please send to me an explanation email, address line 2:KWI 761980 with
    Tracking ID 9341989697090069102659

• Be
    Bennyantony Oct 15, 2018

Our Account No : 4003737
    Pick up from china [CaseReference:RUH/0817/39089]

request raised on 6/8/2017.

the shipment is not collected till today.

• Zi
    Ziad1234 Sep 18, 2018

I had received one shipment sent from Jeddah to Riyadh and it was charged SAR 168 knowing that the local rate is not exceeding 50

• Ai
    aitsym Aug 29, 2018

Hello
    my parcel are hold in custom on casablanca 41 day from now, i've payed the customs fees to aramex but my parcel's still holding, everytime i call the company office they told that my order is under processing, i don't recommend you guys to deliver your order by ARAMEX, you will have a lot of problem with them
    thanx

• Us
    usama khan Aug 28, 2018

Dear,

I'm order to China but now it's very delay and I still didn't receive my shipment

Thanks,

Mounia Aug 15, 2018

The worse Aramex operation ever !!! Careless and unprofessional . Delivery in hold for 4 days for no valid reason . Order made through amazon .

Waelsa77 Aug 15, 2018

Shimpment scheduled for supply on Saturday,
    then canceld from yourside,
    after fighting with your customers service i decided to collect from your office,
    i went sunday 12pm but the shipment not there,
    i complained in your customer service and request to speak with manager,
    but he was useless

Nasrak Aug 17, 2016

this is the worst shipping experience I had in my entire life!!

shipment been on hold with no reason with no responses with no at least courtesy notification or care.

Unbelievable ARAMEX!

And thumps up! to Amazon delivering product on time!

I hope I can find answers here...

• Ab
    Abdullah Bin Ali Jan 23, 2016

Hi All,
    I purchased some home stuff from Shopclues.com on 19-Jan-2016, and they have dispatched to aramex on 1/21/2016 1:56:00 AM, and the shipment reached to origin facility on 1/22/2016 8:57:00 AM and then its out for delivery on 1/22/2016 10:18:00 AM and suddenly the same day without contact to me aramex has updated with fake information 1/22/2016 9:35:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Customer Not Available / Delivery Rescheduled,
    then I contact to Customer Care, they said it will delivered next day for sure. But same this happen on next day. 1/23/2016 9:12:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Customer Not Available / Delivery Rescheduled, this information also fake.
    Dont know exactly what happen to aramex employees why they are spoiling organisation name why they are updating fake information.This is my awb no. [protected],
    Since 2 days, I am waiting for my shipment but Aramex employees playing with me. they have not even contact me for the delivery and simply updated as Customer is not available.

Please help me to get my shipment asap.

Jappi89 Oct 28, 2015

This product is not available in SOUQ KSA, and I'm wondering if it is possible to order from SOUQ UAE and have it delivered here in KSA? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and best regards! Jeffrey

Mohamed Mamdouh Aug 16, 2015

I lost my parcel with Aramex
    I have a parcel from Hong kong no.[protected]
    to be delivered to Saudi Arabia until now they didn't know where is it . One of them said it is in UAE. Another one said . no it is lost. Another one said, it didn't reached yet .
    Which one is right. [email protected] .

No one help

Sandeep814 May 05, 2015

On 27th April, I bought "TV wall stand" from ebay and on 28th ebay(seller) choosing "ARAMEX" courier services for the delivery, that was the biggest mistake done by seller.

Shipment Number:[protected]

On 2nd May, I tracked my item and it's showing delivered on Aramex portal but it's not delivered/recceived by Mukti(my sister) on mentioned address.

From that day onward, I am continuously calling
    at Delhi's number (011-[protected]) and at Jammu's number([protected] & Suresh : [protected]) and also registered below complaints:
    1. CaseReference:DEL/0515/2633
    2. CaseReference:DEL/0515/2632
    3. IXJ/0515/04

But still not get any update.

Today when I called again at [protected] number, person how picked the phone, he told me "delivery boy is on 3 days leave and they don't know the current status, so you would again call on 7th May then we can check".

Also, I want to raise a COMPLAINT against JAMMU BRANCH these people don't have MANNERS how to treat customers or how to talk with them.

Can you please share your HEAD Branch details so that I can write them my complains.

"BY CHOOSING "ARAMEX" COURIER SERVICES FOR THE DELIVERY, THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE DONE BY SELLER"

• Pa
    PaulaDubai Apr 14, 2015

Aramex is a Joke. They should change the name to ARAMESS.

My parcel arrived 6 of April. Only yesterday, 13 of April somebody came to my door to deliver PART of the parcel, and asking me to pay. I couldnt pay (around 50 usd) because I didnt have cash with me (Hey, nobody call me before to let me know that they were coming) plus, i didnt know that I have to pay anything else after already paying 353 USD for delivery services. The delivery guy then say that he was going to come back after 4 pm. He arrived, only to collect the money and not with the rest of the parcel that he suppose to bring with him. Then, I refusse to pay and he took the already delivered items, back with him, saying that today MORNING I was going to receive the full parcel. Off couse, no calls and nobody show up. What is also very anoying is that the delivery man wrote " attempted Delivery-customer refused to receive the Shipment"!!
    This is so unrespectfull to the customer. Unbelievable. Apart from all that when the parcel arrived to the country nobody inform me, and when I contact Aramess they start to ask for documentation that They should be managing. On the top of that, after more delay, they asked me for Import Code (????) Im not a company! The Items are for personal use!
    I request for door to door service.
    And here Im, another morning totally wasted thanks to Aramex, (Aramess I insist)

• Nu
    Nunya Beezness Mar 09, 2015

After tracking my late package I see the following;
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:17 PM, Singapore SG Delivery attempted
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:53 PM, Singapore SG Carrier is unable to gain access to front door to deliver the package. Please contact the carrier to resolve
    Thing is everyone was home at the times shown! And there was no note of "missed delivery". And the gaurd house didn't see anyone coming at these times!
    So the following day, Friday I called aramex and they scheduled a new delivery on the following day, Saturday between 09:00 and 14:00. We were home this whole timeframe (on a Saturday) as the package was badly required (nappy liners), yet no one arrived with any post? So I gave them two more days and called on Tuesday to ask why, where, when...now informed that the package will be "tomorrow", and after some complaint on their previous BS and informing the urgency they say today. Will see how that works out, but either way it's a pathetic company! Just so we are clear, it's not my first issue with them here in Singapore, but hopefully the last time I have to receive anything through their company!

• Hy
    Hytham Berekdar Mar 02, 2015

Aramex KSA Jeddah sea shipping dep are really fraudulent people, they are using dirty ways “Nineties Methods’” They give you fake reason that customs rejects your shipment etc just to play in nerves and make the customer hurry up to pay. I start notifying all my friends and business partners to STOP shipping with them, Aramex WAS perfect but today go-down since some reckless and inconsiderate employee’s are controlling the issues.

• Ka
    Katia87 Feb 02, 2015

Aramex is cheating in the costs of parcels. I ordered a parcel and payd for the delivery to Aramex 26 euros in South Africa. Now that it is in french customs, they ask me for 60 euros more to get it delivered ! And this is without customs duties! I wonder if my parcel would cost as an airplane in the end. It is real cheating and stealing! My parcel from South Africa to France is still in the customs, and Aramex keeps sending me papers which I cannot fill because I am not an entreprise, but just a physical person. I already asked them to change, nothing changed. Moreover signing them I will have to admit that the day it would be delivered I will have to pay 65 euros again to Aramex after 28 paid during the shipment!!! And This in Addition to custom duties!!! It is real stealing from clients ! It is cheating that they could not know it in advance! Is there no communication between Aramex South Africa and Aramex France ? It is pure violation of the consumers right to know what he is to pay.

• Dr
    Drnemeth Nov 08, 2018

@Katia87 Were you able to sort this with them?