Aramex Internationalslowest service I ever experienced

M Jul 11, 2019

I‘m suffering recently a lot from your shop and ship services, every parcel I should call us and egypt customer support many many times here below you can see a parcel according to usps track has been delivered in 2nd July and your application updated the status as received in aramex facility in NY in 5th July after 3 day that‘s ok as guys there keeps always to delay the update until the last minute of the 3 days allowed in the user agreement. But can anybody tell me why this damn delay since 5th July no updates 9 days since usps delivered it why it didn‘t move what are you waiting for!? Is this a respectable courier service?! And I will remind you after they remember to move it it will go to the stupid Dubai hub which since has been found all his job I still delay parcels nothing else i‘m a shopnship customer since nearly it has been founded and this days it my worst with aramex.
USPS No. 9405509699939082139004