Aramex International Logo

Aramex International

Having problems with Aramex International?

Aramex International Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 750 9338 (United States)
+44 175 321 0503 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 078 000 (Ireland)
+45 70 247 247 (Denmark)
+39 292 6851 (Italy)
+31 104 287 211 (Netherlands)
+351 219 587 269 (Portugal)
+41 227 178 500 (Switzerland)
+852 35 567 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 960 3333 (Indonesia)
+60 377 878 787 (Malaysia)
+63 323 467 184 (Philippines)
+65 65 430 300 (Singapore)
+ 27 215 268 600 (South Africa)
+82 215 660 333 (South Korea)
+66 20 227 070 (Thailand)
Plot 121-221, Office 5, Abdulrahim Al Zarooni Real Estate, Airport Road, Deira

2 Ugreshskaya 55, Moscow

Sweden
Mejerigatan 1, Gothenburg

Switzerland
Voie-des-Traz 20, (Freight Buiding, Geneva Airport), Door № 3; Office E32, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva

Turkey
Mimar Sinan Caddesi, Serhat Sokak, №35, Ikitelli, Istanbul

China
1st floor, № 2 Office Building of Tianzhu Logistics Park of Sinotrans Development, № 20 TianZhu Rd, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Park Shunyi Dist., Beijing

Hong Kong
1/F, Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi, 30 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T., Hong Kong

Indonesia

3 Platinum Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town

South Korea
53, Sejong-Daero 9-Gil, Jung-Gu, Seoul

Taiwan
1F&2F., № 25, Ln 178, Ruihu St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taipei

Thailand
153 Soi Pridi Banomyong 14, Sukhumvit 71 Rd., Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Bangkok, Thailand

Vietnam
8th Floor Athena Building 146-148 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aramex International Customer Service. Initial Aramex International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aramex International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aramex International. Discuss the issues you have had with Aramex International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aramex International Complaints & Reviews

Aramex Internationaldodgy service

They took the goods and they disappeared. For 10 years I had used many couriers sending goods from US. Typical arrival time is 5 to 10 days. Aramex, by Borderfree, declared the lead time is up to 14 days. It had been about a month now and the goods are still in their possession. All I got was an sms on the 15th to arrange for delivery and like all these complaints I am reading here, no one picked up the calls. There is simply no way to arrange for delivery when I was put on the endless call waiting service listening to their commercials.

Infuriated, 2 days ago I wrote to Borderfree to complain and advise them to refrain from engaging Aramex ever again. I still have not heard from Borderfree or Aramex. Increasingly frustrated I am considering to wrote to credit card company to cancel the order and revoke the payment to Borderfree for what I am now thinking a potential fraud.

Order date 24 Nov 2016
Order Number: [protected]
Tracking Number: FW-E4X001033516635-AA

Aramex International — 3 damaged parcels with no follow up

This is my experience with aramex gloabal shopper will be posted in terms of an email I sent to the manager...

Johannesburg

Aramexcharging for higher parcel weight

I had a parcel from USA with weight of 13.2 Oz from USPS. Aramex were claiming charges for 3.35 lb. That is 3 times the actual weight which was also verified by their local branch in Saudi Arabia. I refused to receive the parcel and raised a complaint with Aramex. They don't respond to the email and promises to resolve the issue on the live chat complaint. No action is taken by Aramex and this confirms their consistent poor service reported by many people. I believe they intentionally over charge as normally expect the customer to make the payment before collecting the parcel from the local branch.

Aramex International — unable to combine packages (aramex, shop and ship, amazon)

I have placed order at Amazon.com yesterday of 4 items which are 0.4 KG in total. Amazon assured me that they...

Aramex International LLC — priority express what a joke

Aramex collected my parcel from my wife place of work, on the 14th December for which we paid for a priority...

Dubai

Aramexnot a professional management to clear portable dental x-ray machine

Dear Sir I shipped a portable dental xray from Hong Kong. I received a message from Aramex that the shipment arrived at November 23 &shipment No.[protected] my cellular no:[protected] They speak to me as if they are professional, asked for papers to finish and I sent all immediately. Asked to contract to be shipment priority from out side and immediately in the same day they collect 650 LE. ok They asked about papers to clear and send it immediately. I astonished every step through one week, then asked again to pay 650LE for certain approval and received, asked again another approval and agreed about 200 LE. After all payment they asked the catalogue??? which i expected it was inside the bag. No feed back to know through this month and no way to know about my machine and now after many emails some other one asked to register to atomic certificate and to pay 2000LE no one to explain and why . I felt as if they have no experience to cleare personal Drs stuff. Not know the needed papers to clear xray. sorry to say it is not a professional way. and finally I would like to get my papers and refund any money.

Aramex — fake service times and unprofessional and liar staff even the management

Ok so i have been suffering for the past few days with Aramex unprofessional service by it s staff and...

Aramex — high custom duty calculation and damaged my product.

With Reference to the airway # [protected], i have imported a used iPhone 6. I have used many freight...

Aramex — shipment delivery to a wrong person without authorization

I have ordered Lenovo mobiles through online purchase system on 19/08/2015 with Extra Stores, Saudi Arabia...

Aramex — they lost my parcel

I have a shipment box no.[protected] - shipper reference [protected]. from Hong Kong in 5/7/2015 Until now I...

Aramexsheer shameless incompetence

I really, really hate Aramex. On those unfortunate times that Aramex is selected as the Carrier when I order something from Amazon, I always have to go through hell in contacting those [censored]s and arranging for a delivery. They’re incompetent, lazy, slow and a bunch of liars. I’m surprised a company like Amazon, that prides itself for great customer service, still deals with these monkeys.

A package of mine was stuck with them since yesterday (16th of July, 2015) because somehow, they thought they should correct my delivery address (by default, my work address, which I’m fine with) with my residence address, and this delayed the delivery by a day. And by the way, this isn’t the first time they thought of delaying my shipment.

When I called these imbeciles today, they said they couldn’t deliver it today, and could only deliver it by Tuesday, the 21st of July, 1 day before the deadline of the 22nd. This, by no means, is an achievement for Amazon nor Aramex, to deliver a package 1 day before the 22 day estimate, since I placed the order on the 1st of July, 2015.

They also suggested I come to their office today (Thursday) for a pickup, and if I couldn’t come, the earliest they could deliver it would be Tuesday. Why am I paying so much to Amazon again? So that I can come and collect items myself? Really? And their office is located in Garhoud, with absolutely no parking available. Nice planning imbeciles.

This type of speed and incompetence is really unacceptable for both companies and will affect where I make my purchases from in the future, since eBay has the same prices and faster shipping, even Internationally.

Maybe Amazon should read customer feedback regarding Aramex (terrible), Speedex (worse) and DHL (much better, always earlier than estimated) and decide where they want to send customers packages because I am really, really angry.

Try dealing with their Customer Service (you’d be lucky to get hold of someone within 3 minutes of being put on hold and listening to their rubbish on a loop) and you’d get a migraine.

sheer shameless incompetence

Aramex Shop & Ship — carelessness

This is the first time for me to submit a complaint against a company, in fact the reason that led me to do...

Aramex Courierworst courier company

I have sent my very sensitive documents through aramex from Mumabi on March 1, 2015. They created record on march 2 and tracking shows that its in departed from Mumabi to canada on march 3. Later on today is march 8 and its still showing in the same thing from march 3 and no record of whats going on since then. When i contacted them they said its because my courier has two photographs thats why they have put it on hold and I need to pay more money if I want my courier to proceed. such a waste of time and money please think twice before using their service.

RESOLVED

I received my courier on time but on tracking didn't show it up. It only showed up that it departed from Mumbai, however after where it was and when it was supposed to be delivered wasn't showing up in the tracking info.

• Je
              Jeeva J Sep 12, 2011

A very bad service. We too have sent one courier on 6th Sep '11, till now they have not been delivered in the delivery address. They have Customer - Care helpline number. But, that is also utter waste service. We are calling them for the past 3 days, but it's going for a recorded voice and holding our call for more than 15 min and then it's disconnecting immediately.
              I have a d0ubt whether there is some persons in Customer Care or not!!!

• Ar
              arungopal1993 Aug 30, 2011

my Order 1830553 was shipped on [protected]:33:42 by Aramex and the tracking number of the same is [protected] .

the product Not delivery in my address

AramexRip off company

This company are extortionists! There charges for calculating VAT on imports into the UK are £15 which is twice as much as other couriers.
            They delivered my parcel from Australia then rang me to say they had done so in error and that I had to pay VAT (fair enough) and a fee of £15 to calculate the VAT!
            Basically they will hold your delivery back until you pay what ever fee they want to charge for calculating the VAT. £15 is 2 hours at minimum wage and in my case almost 20% of the value of my items. They claim that there fees are fair but when I have used other couriers I have been charged £5-8 for the same service.
            So if you don't want your customers to feel like they are being held to ransom, use a more reputable company who wont rip people off.

Aramexcheating stealing company with no customer service

Aramex is cheating in the costs of parcels.I ordered a parcel and payd for the delivery to Aramex 26 euros in South Africa.

Now that it is in french customs, they ask me for 60 euros more to get it delivered ! And this is without customs duties! I wonder if my parcel would cost as an airplane in the end. It is real cheating and stealing!

My parcel from South Africa to France is still in the customs, and Aramex keeps sending me papers which I cannot fill because I am not an entreprise, but just a physical person. I already asked them to change, nothing changed. Moreover signing them I will have to admit that the day it would be delivered I will have to pay 65 euros again to Aramex after 28 paid during the shipment!!! And This in Addition to custom duties!!!

It is real stealing from clients ! It is cheating that they could not know it in advance!

Is there no communication between Aramex South Africa and Aramex France ?It is pure violation of the consumers right to know what he is to pay.

Aramexunclear terms & conditions

Dear Sirs,

This is my first experience with Aramex and most probably is the last!. I have ordered a shipment of cosmetics from Korea and send it to my SHOP AND SHIP address in Shanghai since its the nearest office to Korea. Today, i received an email from Shop and Ship stating that my shipment is considered as an "Unacceptable materials" and i have the right to return it back to Korea with extra cost!. I was so surprised and frustrated so i contacted my local shop and ship office for justification. I've been informed that cosmetics are considered unacceptable materials unless you ordered the same exact material from the US!. I was so shocked because pre ordering i have contacted the local office and no one stated that fact. Additionally, i didn't read anything about this in the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"!!. Moreover, after i felt hopeless i asked them to send it back to Korea so i can retrieve my money back. and the answer was that i CANNOT retrieve my money back because the rules in CHINA states that u can't ship any kind of liquids outside the country!. In simple words, "the shipment cannot be returned back to Korea and i cannot take my money back!. Again, i felt super angry because i didn't read this in the "TERM & CONDITIONS". I asked what is the solution? she answered "check if u have any friends coming to China and ask them to take the shipment to u"!!!. This is not even a solution!.

Am very frustrated and disappointed. Whatever happened or whatever i heard is totally unacceptable. No one is even trying to find a way to resolve my case!.

Am writing to you to resolve my issue since no one offered to help and they left me hand cuffed.

Regards,
                Dana

Aramexdelivery

I had placed an order for computer gadget from Souq.com a week back. I had got a call from Aramex on Thursday evening to confirm my address and I was told on Sunday the consignment, (order #[protected]) will be dispatched on Monday between 1-3pm.But when I called to check, I was told that it will not be delivered today rather on Tuesday.. Customer service people are not firm in their decision and are sceptical.This is not the first time it has happened, but many times which has disappointed me with your bad service.
                  Regards,
                  Mrs.Baig

Aramexpackage not delivered

Poor service here in muscat oman!!! My package arrived in muscat on oct 5th and no one tried to deliver it until oct 8th. When contacted I told them that I would be home after 4pm. They did not come even though someone has put on the form that they tried to deliver at around 6pm, which is a lie unless they stupidly went to the wrong address. They called the next day and said they would deliver package after 4pm. They did not come. Today I called a woman called maha and she said it would be delivered today. They did not come!!! Now it is a holiday and no one will come for a week!!! This is absolutely outrageous!!!

Aramex Saudi Khobarmissing documents

Shipment Number: [protected] Pickup Date 05/07/2013 6:16:00 PM Shipper Reference Current Status: Out for Delivery - Remote Delivery Area (Notify me when the shipment is delivered) Delivered on: Delivered to:
                      For inquiries and amending delivery instructions about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at:+966 () [protected], destination office at: +62 (21) [protected]
                      Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
                      Shipment History
                      Location Date Activity
                      Aramex Jakarta Office, Indonesia5/11/2013 1:47:00 PMOut for Delivery - Remote Delivery Area Aramex Jakarta Office, Indonesia5/11/2013 8:50:00 AMReceived at Operations Facility Singapore Express Hub, Singapore5/9/2013 4:48:00 PMForwarded to - Aramex Jakarta Office, Indonesia Singapore Express Hub, Singapore5/9/2013 4:28:00 AMReceived at Operations Facility Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates5/8/2013 7:17:00 AMForwarded to - Singapore Express Hub, Singapore Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates5/8/2013 5:30:00 AMReceived at Operations Facility Muharraq, Bahrain5/8/2013 2:58:00 AMForwarded to - Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia5/7/2013 10:07:00 PMForwarded to - Muharraq, Bahrain Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia5/7/2013 6:16:00 PMReceived at Origin Facility Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia5/7/2013 6:16:00 PMRecord Created

It has been 20 days, when will we find our shipment arrived updated in your website?

Aramexcourier not delivered

I had ordered an item from ebay which is from kidzoba and I got mail from them saying that its shipped and the shipment details as

Item: simba steffi love happy animal 2 asstd sku: kz-sms-tg-dnd-024 qty:1
                        Shipped by: aramex
                        Tracking number:[protected]

When I checked the aramex site its showing that :
                        Banglore city-main office, india 06/13/2012 04:35 pm shipment on hold
                        Banglore city-main office, india 06/11/2012 07:05 pm shipment on hold
                        Banglore city-main office, india 06/10/2012 09:43 pm shipment received at operations facility
                        Hebbal branch, india 06:04 pm shipment forwarded to - banglore city-main office, india
                        Bangalore, india 01:00 pm shipment received at operations facility
                        Bombay hub, india 06/09/2012 06:57 pm shipment forwarded to - banglore city-main office, india
                        Andheri, india 08:05 am shipment record created
                        Andheri, india 08:05 am shipment forwarded to - bombay, india
                        Bombay, india 06:30 am shipment received – record created
                        Bombay, india 06:30 am shipment picked up

When I called aramex on the number +91 (80) [protected], I got reply saying that I will get my item by 12-june-2012 end of day. But

I did not get the item and I called again on 13-june -2012 and on 14-june -2012 then again got reply that I will get the item on that day

End of day. And till today I have not got the item.
                        And the aramex web site is showing the same thing. I. E., shipment on hold.

When I asked the kidzoba people they told they don't know why the shipment is kept on hold.
                        If the aramex people cannot deliver the items then why the hell are they taking orders from people. Such a pathetic service.