Aramex Internationalcustomer care/aramex app/call center/ delivery.

Y May 27, 2019

Im trying to contact Aramex cince two days bcs i wasnt being able to log in to my App.
They sending my parcel to my dor with out informing and calling me because im not sure i wont becouse i work to do and i have no idea that theyll bring parcel, And when i ask them to bring my parcel to my location Driver said that ill receive my parcel after 2 days and closed the phone to face.
Emailed aramex customer care no respond, calling them since 2 days no repond how the earth ill recive my parcel in this case.