Complaints & Reviews

customer service

When I emailed them concerning an issue with a purchased product, they sent a dismissive reply. When I called, the phone rang without pickup on almost every extension. When I finally did speak to someone, the person I spoke to was extremely rude. Customer service is the worst I ever experienced. They are nearly impossible to reach and do not even attempt to provide decent customer service.

phone case and screen protector combo kits for galaxy s9

I ordered 3 Mybat phone case and screen protector combo kits and when I received them the screen protectors are all too small to cover the entire screen of the phone. When I called customer service they said that if I am unhappy I can return them at my cost. I feel very misled as these items are sold as a kit and they should be the correct size for the phone. It doesn't say that the screen protectors are not going to cover the screen of the phone totally anywhere on the website. I would have ordered them from somewhere else or a different style set if I had known this information. A complete scam and now I'm out the money. Never order from this company!

phone case and screen protector combo kits for galaxy s9

non delivery

I ordered a charging cable from this company and never received it. I emailed them multiple time and never got a response until I threatened them with legal action and then they responded that next day. I emailed them back with the info they asked for and now it's been 3 weeks. I am just waiting for my lawyer to get all the paperwork thats necessary to file lawsuit against them and I will be suing them for time taken to email them multiple times and for money stolen from me in a transaction where I didn't receive what I paid for and for emotional damages and stress

non delivery

misguided web posting

Ordered as stated on HDAccessory web site, screen protector for I-Phone 4, received Protectors for I-Phone 3...

Poor service

Bought my wife the iphone 3g for Christmas and were looking for some accessories. This company obviously spends some money for advertising because they are high on the "google" list when you search for items.
I ordered a Jabra bluetooth, a silicone case, and an extra usb cable for the iphone. They were real quick about taking the payment and we finally recieved our merchandise in about two weeks. The iphone case was as advertised and sealed in a package. Although it does seem very cheap, but hey, you get what you pay for. The usb cable was in a zip lock bag with a rubber band around it. The Jabra bluetooth was in a factory package with all the instructions and parts. But, the package, upon careful inspection appeared to have been resealed. Sure enough the bluetooth would not take a charge much less turn on and the usb cable worked the first time I pluged it in, after some jiggling, but would not work again.
As stated by other reviewers, you can not get in touch with this company! If you review their return policies, they will take back, or exchange products IF the package can be resealed "as factory new" and within 30 days and blah, blah. Have you ever tried to open a plastic package that has a small electronic item in it without "damaging" the plastic? It's virtually impossible.
After two weeks of emails they finally responded, after I stated that I just wanted to exchange the items, and promised an exchange. It is Feb. 17, and they recieved the items around the second week of January. I sent the items back with confirmation delivery throught the USPS. They will not respond to my emails, I send them one every day, and they do not answere their phones.
The first impression I got from this retailer after recieving my products was that they were a reseler of damaged and returned products. I know that the big stores (ie: Best Buy) auction off by the pallet load, boxes of returned and damaged products. HDaccessories, sells cheap stuff at cheap prices. If you want something that can't be broken...like a cell phone case, go for it, but I would not recommend them for electronic purchases.

Never received item - no response

I ordered a pair of earbuds a while ago and only one side worked. I emailed and tried to call the company but got no response.

In January, I ordered another kind of earbuds and a FM transmitter car kit. The earbuds came and these work much better, but the car kit never arrived. I kept waiting thinking it was coming in a separate box. I have since emailed 3 times and tried to call them. The phone number does not appear to work and again, got no response from my email. The only alternative now is to dispute the charge.

I used to tell a lot of people how great this company is, but no more. Be careful!

• Pr
    prepkiller1100 Feb 19, 2009

I HAD THE SAME THING.
    I just ordered a pair of earbuds and only oneside worked! there phone number doesn't work. there e-mails don't work. DO NOT buy from this company. I guess this will teach us all a lesson to only buy Amazon.com or Walmart lol so we know that we arn't buying crap.

iPhone Case/Customer Service

I ordered an iPhone case from this company. The case itself is nice to look at, but does NOT work with the iPhone. There is a plastic cover over the screen that makes it next to impossible to use the screen. It works sometimes if the icon you need to press is in the middle of the phone, however, any button near the corners is rendered inoperable. Thought I could simply exchange it or return it. Sent an email to the "services" department and the "return" department. Nothing. Tried to call the number they gave me, doesn't even ring. Sounds like I'm lucky to have received anything at all. Don't buy from this company, but if you insist do not buy this product for the iPhone: "Pocket Crystal Case" or "Pocket Mirror Case." Stinkers.

Never recieved Product/or Response

I placed an order with this company on 12/28/07 i made several inquiries about the shipping date of the order...

Do not buy from this site!

I ordered an FM Transmitter for my iPod on 12/28/07 paid with Paypal (recommended). I received order...

Cant contact for exchange!

Purchased iPod accessory speaker system as Christmas gift. Broke after 6 hours of use. HdAccessory.com will...

Terrible service!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered some ipod accessories from HDaccessory.com on December 15th...

Misrepresented produce and will not answer E Mails or phone calls!

Ordered a product that was supposed to be compatible with a ZUNE player, it is not, the electrical connection is for an IPOD only. I cannot get them to answer e-mails or their customer service number. They have taken my money and will not respond.

• Am
    Amber Hollers Jan 14, 2008

I wish you the best of luck. These people are unreachable. I tried many, many times. They have NO customer service whatsoever. To boot, they have recently changed their phone number to a 323 area code... plain shady if you ask me.

• Dk
    D. Kaniss Jan 14, 2008

I can agree that these people are unreachable. I too have tried MANY times via email and phone. I find it interesting that they changed their phone number and actually posted the change on their site. I had the previous number and when I called it, I received the recorded message 'the number you are trying to reach has been changed to...". When I rechecked the website, there is was... the changed number! I have contacted my bank since I made the purchase via a Mastercard bank card. If I have any luck with what the bank is going to do, I'll repost. The sad thing is that this purchase was for my daughter...and it angers me more when my child is involved!! Also, believe it or not, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET! I regret to say this is my first!

• Mi
    Michaela Baker Jan 18, 2008

I have the same problem. I ordered a number of items on Jan. 8. My credit card number was charged immediately (not like they state in their policy, where they claim that they charge the card when items are shipped). The status of my order still lists "ordered", not shipped. I have not received any shipments as of Jan. 18. They are not reachable - the phone number is always busy (probably lots of people trying to reach them). The few occasions where I got through, nobody answered the phone. No responses to emails whatsoever. I checked them out on the Better Business Bureau website, and they actually have a good rating. I will probably file a complaint with the BBB, since they only took my money and never delivered any product. I suggest you file a complaint as well, the more people do this the better. Good luck to everybody who has problems.

• Ga
    gary smith Jan 18, 2008

I, too, have not been able to get HDAccessory to respond to anything I send. Luckily, I got what I ordered, albeit very slowly; however, I wish to return one of the items and can't get a response on how to do this. I truly wish I had gone ahead and gotten the items from the Apple store. At least I would know where to find them.

• Mi
    Michaela Baker Jan 28, 2008

After I filed a complaint with the BBB, one day after the complaint I received an email notification from HDAccessory about a shipment being made, and guess what - a few days later I got my stuff. So do the same thing - file a complaint, receive your order and never order from them again!

• Su
    Susan Jiang May 19, 2009

I have ordered some things from the company and though they are unreachable over the phone, when I wrote an email claiming that I didn't receive a product, they automatically sent me a replacement. Just have patience and they'll take care of it.

• Ob
    OBSESSION1 Jul 25, 2009

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BAD LUCK YOU GUYS HAD WITH THIS COMPANY.BUT I DID ORDER TWO ARMBANDS FOR MY IPOD NANO AND RECEIVED IT IN LIKE FOUR DAYS I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER.ALSO WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM SOMEONE ANSWERED THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY.IM KINDA WORRIED ABOUT ORDERING AGAIN BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT GET SO LUCKY THE SECOND TIME THE ITEMS THAT I ORDERED WAS GOOD QUALITY.I ORDERED EVEN AFTER I READ THE REVIEWS BECAUSE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THOSE IPOD NANO ARMBANDS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM AND IT STILL DIDNT EQUAL UP TO WHAT I WOULD HAVE SPENT FOR ONE

Rip off!

Order placed on 12/31 and no tracking number provided, no answer or busy phone and no response to email. I...