Menu

American Screening
reviews and complaints

www.americanscreening.com
www.americanscreening.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 12 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for American Screening has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

American Screening reviews 12

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening My company has partnered with American Screening for close to 20 years now

My company has partnered with American Screening for close to 20 years now. We have already received top-notch Customer Service and output on all of our dealings with them. Deidre and group are incredibly responsive and wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about this company and their employees. Very highly recommend!

Read full review of American Screening and 4 comments
4 comments
J. Jast
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We love working with American Screening. The staff is quick, kind and extremely helpful. I never have any issue to getting to the right person to resolve any issues that arise. I highly recommend American Screening. They also offer affordable pricing options for your business needs. Our backgrounds come in very quickly and we are always informed if other things come up. We are well informed as to what is needed. Deidre is always sure to touch base if additional information is needed. She is wonder at walking me through whatever processes are needed.

W
W
W. Beahan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have used American Screening, LLC for several years with great satisfaction. They are very responsive to our requests and pleasant to work with.

D. Wehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very happy with the service they provide us in a timely fashion. We hire security officers so it is important to get quick, accurate information prior to putting someone in a position of trust at a client site.

A. Williamson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening is a great company to work with, very thorough in the search for information regarding employees. I have had the pleasure of working with them for almost 7 years.

American Screening Excellent and helpful staff

Excellent and helpful staff. They always follow up when there's a discrepancy in the background check. I highly recommend.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening We have used American Screening, LLC for several years with great satisfaction

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening American Screening is a great company to work with, very thorough in the search for information regarding employees

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening Very happy with the service they provide us in a timely fashion

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening It is an easy website to request background checks and allows customized requests

It is an easy website to request background checks and allows customized requests. Turn-around time has been as little as a few hours. As a long-time client, I am very happy with the service and follow-though if there are any questions.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening I have been using their background check services for many years

I have been using their background check services for many years. Information is always accurate, timely and they are very responsive. Great people to work with. I highly recommend them. Excellent service and reliable company.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening I have used American Screening for my Real Estate Business for over 17 years and they are always on point, quick to respond and very helpful

I have used American Screening for my Real Estate Business for over 17 years and they are always on point, quick to respond and very helpful. The personal touch with the professional service they provide makes me a happy customer! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to be in good hands:)

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening I have used American Screening for approximately thirty years

I have used American Screening for approximately thirty years. The firm provides an important and necessary service. American Screening has been extremely helpful to me during my career as a private investigator. I have always received excellent service in a timely manner and for a very reasonable fee. I would, without hesitation, recommend American Screening.

Read full review of American Screening and 4 comments
4 comments
S. Smith

A. Bradtke

D. Kuhn

M. Hermiston

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Screening I have been working with Deidra M*** and using the services of American Screening, LLC for more than 20 years

I have been working with Deidra M and using the services of American Screening, LLC for more than 20 years. The final product of the investigation reports Deidra provides is always very thorough. I use her services primarily to search for defendant location/missing persons and additional research for defendant identifying information for military affidavit preparation. I highly recommend this company for your legal needs.

Read full review of American Screening and 3 comments
3 comments
S. Herzog
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent in all respects. All of their services are accurate a professionally performed. They are knowledgeable in their field and their recommendations. Extremely customer orientated and very easy to deal with. Their services can be relied on and their prices are more than reasonable. In addition, the principal, Deidre McGlynn, is a pleasure to deal with. They manage to not only provide you with what you're looking for, but, to give you just a little bit extra. It's in the professionalism and the handling of my account that matters to me. American Screening has been the best I have dealt with in my 56 years of experience. Don't bother looking any further!

J. Hane

J. Goodwin

E

American Screening We love working with American Screening

B

American Screening Excellent in all respects

About American Screening

American Screening is a leading provider of comprehensive screening solutions. With a wide range of services, they cater to various industries, including healthcare, workplace safety, and drug testing. Their website, americanscreening.com, offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. From drug tests to medical supplies, American Screening ensures high-quality products and reliable results. With their commitment to customer satisfaction and industry expertise, they are a trusted choice for businesses seeking efficient screening solutions. Visit americanscreening.com to explore their offerings and streamline your screening processes.

American Screening Customer Reviews Overview

American Screening is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of high-quality screening products and services. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of American Screening is their extensive product selection. They offer a comprehensive range of screening tools, including drug tests, alcohol tests, DNA tests, and medical supplies. Customers appreciate the convenience of finding all their screening needs in one place, saving them time and effort.

The quality of the products provided by American Screening is highly regarded by customers. Many reviewers have praised the accuracy and reliability of their drug tests, ensuring accurate results every time. This reliability is crucial for individuals and businesses alike, as it helps maintain a safe and drug-free environment.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the user-friendly website and ordering process. American Screening's website is easy to navigate, allowing customers to quickly find the products they need. The ordering process is seamless, with secure payment options and prompt delivery, ensuring a hassle-free experience for customers.

Customer service is a top priority for American Screening, and their dedication to providing exceptional support shines through in the reviews. Customers have praised the knowledgeable and friendly staff who are always ready to assist with any inquiries or concerns. This level of personalized service enhances the overall customer experience and fosters trust in the company.

Overall, American Screening has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their wide product selection, product quality, user-friendly website, and excellent customer service. Their commitment to customer satisfaction has earned them a solid reputation in the screening industry. Whether you are an individual or a business in need of reliable screening products, American Screening is a trusted choice.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. American Screening contacts

2. American Screening phone numbers
    +1 (888) 251-4044
    +1 (888) 251-4044
    Click up if you have successfully reached American Screening by calling +1 (888) 251-4044 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached American Screening by calling +1 (888) 251-4044 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached American Screening by calling +1 (888) 251-4044 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached American Screening by calling +1 (888) 251-4044 phone number
  3. American Screening emails
  4. American Screening address
    PO Box 1444, Hebron, Connecticut, 06248-7444, United States
  5. American Screening social media
American Screening Category
American Screening is related to the Online Shopping category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone