Aramex Internationalawb [protected]

Z Jun 20, 2019

With reference to my emailed complained reference: JED/0619/59966. Where I have complained to receive a shipment after 4 days delay due to which I have lost Order, customer and my repute along with potential profit which converted to loss as I have been penalized to provide the order much later than promised.

Further Aramex charged $70 on the name of "Express Delivery".

I have received today a call from an Aramex representative through this number +966 12 612 9158 at 11:50 AM.

They guy inquired about my problem and gradually become harsh and seems, mentally prepared to not to listen to me and abused my rights to claim and told me to whatever I can and asked me to go to Govt and court and refuse to help me on my loss which cause solely by Aramex operation failures.

I hope that Aramex international will take care of this affair and intervene to resolve the matter.

From Riyadh we couriers a box on 13th June and we have received on 18th June .. within a country on express courier charges. Even I beg the delivery man to please come and give me the delivery. And I have wasted 10 hours in total to try to get shipment to avoid my loss but all went in vain.

Thanking you with best regard,
Zaffar iqbal