Aramex Courier Servicesmisbehavior by aramex head bangalor

I ordered a product from Future Bazar on 22 May which was sent to me by Aramex courier services (Aramex courier airway bill number: [protected]). On tracking my product it was shown that on 30 May it was received by Aramex Bangalore branch and was scheduled to deliver next day. I called Aramex next day and I was told that they don't deliver my area(Old Air Port Road !surprising) they have hired third party to deliver my courier.

I contacted Future bazar also and they promised that they will contact courier service for delivery. For next 2 days there was no response. On 2nd of Jun courier boy (Anand) called me in morning at 10 o clock and told me that he will come for delivery. I waited till 3 pm. At 3:30 pm some person from Aramex called me and was telling me that his courier boy was there to deliver me but I was not there. I told him that I was there for whole period than he started saying that his courier boy tried to contact me but there was no calls at my phone when I told him than he started saying that his boy was not allowed to enter in my office. I again told him that every day more than 50 couriers are coming and other courier services are delivering it. Than he started shouting on me that I am not receiving call from courier boy, I told him that there was no calls than he started shouting more and was using some language which was not understandable to me with continuous shouting. Than he ended the call.
I called him again for 4 times but he was not responding, 5th time when he picked up phone I asked him why he was shouting I also asked him his name and he told me that he is Ravi Rajan. I asked that I want to talk to head of Aramex services and he told me that he is the boss there and I can do what ever I want to do in same shouting.
I contacted Aramex customer care but till now there is no response
yet.

AL Rajan

• Ar
    arungopal1993 Aug 30, 2011

sir i have purchase the pendrive in tradus
    my Order 1830553 was shipped on [protected]:33:42 by Aramex and the tracking number of the same is [protected] .
    but the product is not delivery in my address ..
    please delivery in my address in the product ...

• Al
    alokoooo1 Oct 30, 2011

sir my courier with Aramex Courier with Airway Bill Number [protected] is not delivered to me till now. please help me regarding this so that the related courier is delivered to me as soon as possible.

• Ji
    jisho cyriac Nov 23, 2011

Sir,
    My courier by Aramex Courier with Airway bill no:[protected] is not delivered to me till now. I knew my shipment was shipped on 17-11-2011. Please help me regarding this so that the related courier has delivered to me as soon as possible.

• Ve
    venus celorio Jan 09, 2012

Sir, my aramex courier, shippers acct # 850 Shippers Ret LJO [protected], was shipped 12-25-2011 not yet deliver to me...pls and kindly check this...need that courier ...

• Rk
    rkeito Feb 22, 2012

We also encounter same as the others problems, Most of the Aramex Delivery man has no manner to their customer. They are bossy type and arrogant. Aramex should give a customer service to their personnel, if they want to maintain or loose their customers.

• Ni
    Nishitk Dec 26, 2012

This is very much true the deliver boy never come to deliver instead thry write some bogous like they tried to deliver, area restricted, phone not picking.All false thing.I lost couple of free product which they never delivered.Some purchased product got delivered after repeated follow of...Pathetic courier service..Bangalore main branch is worse then some local courier service.Has anyone know their bangalore head email id?

• Ed
    edlinda Mar 13, 2013

sir/ma'am what day you deliver my visa?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices