Complaints & Reviews

fluctuating invoices due to driver error

Invoices from this company are always fluctuating from original pricing set forth. Specially being a national...

raw sewage under the courtyard cafe

i was the maintenence supervisor at the mckinley chalets for 2 years, i left this position for many reason...

harassment

I work for Aramark in Milwaukee Wi, and we have made complaints to corporate about harassment by the chef. We...

what a ripoff they are

I was just this weekend at the Wango Tango Concert in Irvine California and the company Aramark that runs the concession stands. What a rip-off they are.. I remember last year when Centerplate ran the place, they were very generous with their portions of food, etc.
We go this weekend to a concert and order Chicken Fingers.. Ok, for $8.50 you get 2 CHICKEN FINGERS and a handful of FRIES.. Can you believe that..
You can see the the windows how dirty the stand was. The poeple running it were very nice and apologentic about the situatoin but were forced to follow the rules..

• Co
    CommonSense May 11, 2009

How many people go to an event and remember who ran the concessions the year before?
    Most likely no one unless they work for or have a vested interest in the business.
    Sorry, not buying it.

• Op
    opiyo Jan 12, 2010

me too...

running business into the ground

I just wanted to point out how Aramark ran a perfectly good gas station and RV park into the ground. The Chevron in Healy is the only place for public showers and laundry within fifty miles. Aramark never fixed anything, price gouged local patrons, and promptly ran off any and all busniess they could to post a loss to get out of a contract. There is a reason the gas was $5.69 a gallon when the nearest competitor a mile away was $4.99. As of today, $4.21 here and $2.99 a mile north. Good busniess! Have a $7 bag of cheetos and wash it down with $6 Odwalla. I now see why everyone hates them! By the way, I am an ex employee who got to see their selective random drug tests, firing people to save bonuses, managers stealing the company blind, and a management that is so grossly inept I am almost ashamed to list them on my resume.

• Es
    esse Aug 25, 2009

I witnessed their fantastic service in the Glacier Bay Lodge.
    When I reported there were fleas in my bed, they told me I was mistaken since fleas are not native to Alaska.

Doh! I know a flea when I see it, and I didn't pay the premium price I was paying to get a bed infested with fleas.

• Wi
    willpond Dec 16, 2009

one of the best thing about aramark is that they boasted 12.8billion in earnings, , , , but never have given anything back to alaska, to bad that other companies are in bed with them

disgusting service!

I have personally watched Aramark employees that work in the kitchen of schools, dropping food and picking it back up and not even cleaning it and serving it. I have witnessed milk being returned half empty, and put into other containers and resold. I have witnessed workers sneezing on hamburgers before wrapping them for sale. I have even watched as a bug crawled on a piece of food and was squashed and the food still served. Aramark is disgusting. They should be fined and put out of business. There are so many complaints about this company.

They are gross.

• Hu
    Hurt (Basking Ridge, NJ) Jul 23, 2009

I work at one of the companies under the United Health Group -- Ingenix (in Basking Ridge, NJ). The Kitchen / Cafeteria is managed by the Aramark company. The Manager that runs the cafeteria is really RACIST. I feel so helpless! Who can I complain about something like this? When my other "white" coworker go in the cafeteria they get charged LESS than what we do plus they get a smile! This lady always looks down at us and always FROWNING at us. I don't care if she smiles or not -- that's her business. But when she starts charging me for MILK (for coffee) where it's FREE for the others, I take an issue with that !!

Unfortunately, we have NO ONE in this company who can take complaints for things like this. And if the Manager of the Caferia is teaching the decriminative acts to her other employees -- we get the same treatment from other employees from this cafe. I'd always HEARD about racisim but now unfortunately, I'm starting understand it very well.

rip off service

Service giant aramark, and william penn aware of dangers but ignoring them due to cost. I was recently...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices