Applebee's Restaurants — pathetic restaurant manager
We ate at Applebee's in Cutler Bay Florida on 8-17-17. My husband was not enjoying his meal and when the waitress finally came by we told her that his meal did not taste good. Immediately she noticed that the kitchen had forgotten to put the sauce on his food. She never offered to replace the meal. We asked for the manager. The manager, "Quinton" came to the table and was very rude. He never apologized. He said that because my husband had eaten part of the meal (he was hungry), he said he would not do anything about it! We spent over $50 (ck# [protected]) on crappy food and then were treated rudely. Never again!
More Applebee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management!
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee
- Applebees - bad customer service and food!
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship
- Applebee's - no bread or rolls
- Applebee's Restaurants - employee complaint
- Applebee's Restaurants - overall experience
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - online order and curbside delivery
- Applebees - management