Apex Tg IndiaCheat fraud trainee program

A Review updated:

Www. Apextgi. In

Do not join this company (Apex tg india pvt ltd) friends.
They are totally cheats, they never put upto their promises.

The faculty including the technicall head mrs. Vidushi themselves have no real world practicall knowledge.

Trust me after joining there you will end up you started up. You will get nothing to learn.

About the live projects. . . It seem a joke to me. Because they have no any such live projects. They will let you work on some dummy project on the name of the live one.

They have no proper methodologies, tools, necessary to develop proffesional s / w or webs.

Have a look at their product noidabiz.com and you will know their standard

Reeti Sep 28, 2010

I am part of Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from August 2010, I am working with Engineers of the organization. They are providing us the regular sessions and the practical exposure on the company's projects.

I get the placement assistance also on regular basis. Even I have seen people are getting placed before completing their training tenure.

Reeti Sep 28, 2010

I am part of apex tg india pvt. ltd. from August 2010, I am working with Engineers of the organization. They are providing us the regular sessions and the practical exposure on the company's projects.

I get the placement assistance also on regular basis. Even I have seen people are getting place before completing their training tenure.

Reeti Sep 28, 2010

Apex is specialized in imparting different types of trainings according to the need of the Fresher and the students.
    I regularly attend all the sessions and always try to clear my doubts with the seniors. After facing the interviews I always discuss the questions with the seniors and get my concepts clear.

They are very professional and provide the best support to the trainee.

It is an organization which gives you the platform to work and learn

amit mishra Oct 02, 2010

i am totally disagree with this complain.the company is very good.i have learnt a lot of things from there.
    company enviornment is very good.and about the project noidabiz.com, it is the beta version and i have also worked on a module of this portal.My experience was very good when i was working on this portal.
    thanks a lot Apex TG india Pvt. Ltd. for making me a good software proffesional.

• Di
    dilpreet singh09 Jan 03, 2011

I am working as a trainee in apex from july 2010, and i am telling you the trainning was great.i know everything from apex
    thanks apex

• Xm
    xman1 Feb 15, 2011

thy dont stand on there words... better spend tht mony 2 learn some course. its just a view of mine. decision is urs. Lst and again Dont join this. Be safe. :)

manoj tiwaari Jun 18, 2011

apex tg is neither a company nor an institute, ... it has already been blacklisted by various companies
    i agree they hav a good infrastructure, but the staff is seriously bunch of ### holes

they are alwayz blamming you...
    they never able to complete course... and after duration of your course they very well say u tatta (bbyee)
    no matter even if their trainers didn't took even one of your class ...

they have no projects, ... even they dnt knw how to did dummy projects
    no placements ... nothing
    just waste of time and money

Nisha_111 Sep 19, 2011

ya...
    It is fact that apextg india, noida just joking with trainees..They expose themself as a software company, but be remember its not a software company, they just provides training in dummy projects. ya I agree they have good infrastructure but fact is it is Institute which expose themself as a software company. And after completing the course you have to search job by yourself they don't provide any placement assistence.
    when the candidate get the job by his own source without taking help of apextg india then they just ask him the company name and show the name of that candidate in his notice board that we have provided placement of that candidate.
    it's fact .All above thing you will feel after completing your course that time neither you have any job nor have corporate knowledge. so I suggest all candidates you have to consult those who have completed their course in apextg india.

Nisha_111 Sep 19, 2011

I completed my training from apextg india.Now still searching job apextg india don't provide any support, Now they stop sending the mails of company becoz I completed my training but still without job.
    Dont know what will I do.

Manni1145 Jan 20, 2012

well friends...i read everything...well let me introduce first...i am Manish kumar ...Senior Project Associate in Genpact..(Bangalore)...and i really suggest you guys to move on...try bangalore instead going for fake companies like this...there is loot of oppurtunities for freshers here in Bangalore...why dont you try it...

sameera2012 Jun 22, 2012

Dear Friends,
    Apex is totally worthless institute first they said you that they will provide u online project, but when u join the training then u know that there is no live project. another thing is infrastructure may be good but after 2 months started new session they'll show what they are. 1) They Switch their Ac's & they said that generator is not able to get load of Ac's. It means that u have to seat without Ac. first 3.5 month they provide u basement big hall, after that they close the basement & give a single discussion room where we have to sit there. 2) There is no good water facility. 3) There is no respect for students all the staff from watchman to apex owner no one give respect to students specially ( Smruti and Pratap). 4) There is no placement for students they always send the 3-4yr experience walkin i don't know y they don't know that they have only fresher's students then how can they do this. 5). There is no good faculty for .net & java . java teacher don't know how to study the students guys u don't believe that there are 2 faculties. Ok first faculty don't have knowledge about j2ee, struts, spring, hibernate, ejb. He know only core that also he complete in one month know think how he will teach u. another is female now u don't think in dream that she will teach u from internet in front of u guys she will not provide u any notes she will provide only PDF. before she start teach she'll ask u that is internet is available or not.Then she'll start to teach u, guys she don't know what is collection and what methods are there in Map.Both teachers don't have knowledge about latset technology Beware Before joining guys please pay attention about apex. i Recommend to join Ducat(mohan nagar) or Tech Metro. If u ignore this comment u will realize after joining what a big mistake u done.

saurastra Nov 08, 2012

Please See this for your Mouth Shut:

No matter you Pay Rs 1 or Rs 10000...If you will not study you will POST COMMENT LIKE THIS FOR ALL COMPANY AND COLLEGES.

sanjeev010 Jul 30, 2017

@saurastra I dont know who r u but i just want to say we studied very well they not provied a single chance for interview saale fekte hai bs

TANUshree Dec 17, 2012

THANKS FOR PROVIDING ME THE OPPORTUNITY FOR WORKING AS TRAINEE Internship.
    Got in Eno Tech Pvt. Ltd.

TANUshree Dec 17, 2012

I don't think that above mentioned things are correct.
    They are strict regarding their Practical Class.No movies No FB.
    And this is the reason why My some of frndz had commented NEGATIVELY.

TANUshree Dec 17, 2012

Faculty are strict with the Practical.
    You cannot download MOVIES, SONGS or SOFTWARE.
    And because of this, My one of the sweet friend has posted it.

M Disagree with the ABOVE COMMENT.
    You Will get the WORKING Environment that you are actually Looking for.
    I will Prefer APEX as good Training provider Company.
    At least better than DUCAT, APP IN.

sanjeev010 Jul 30, 2017

@TANUshree i thing u r sponserd by apex because ur excuse was childish

• Aj
    ajaythakur Dec 27, 2012

farji hai ye

See the Placement :http://apextgi.in/Registration.aspx

What one can do if you are only coming but not dedication yourself.
    Their are 5Lacs of Engineer who are still waiting for their chance.

I am passed out from Apex and getting 2.10L.

sanjeev010 Jul 30, 2017

@Rishab_IIMT i m also passed out but i m also working as a developer but i say its all just because off me they just want money nothing else

Dear Friends,
    If you have time to read all this Comments,

Better See this Link too :

I am from II MT Me rut.
    I am very upset after reading all this.
    I joined this company for 6 Months Industrial Training in Dot Net and today I am in Techno Vision pvt ltd as Jr Dot net Developer

See this and Use your mind in spite of writing all this.

• Va
    Vasundra12 Mar 11, 2013

Vasundra here.

i have just copied the content from website Complaint India with Complaint ID: 4547 Dated on: 2010-09-18.

I did it because someone told me to do so.

For Your information Friend: Ms Vidhushi mam has Left the Organization on 2011.

I apologize for the above posting.
    For More detail please See Apex TG Placement Record.

• Anil Prayag Oct 07, 2018

@Vasundra12 Hi Vasundra,

Someone told you to do this all. Vasundra, You should delete this. because, Many students make their future in Apex Tgi. Fees is too less. Good Faculty member, teachers has good knowledge.

Please I request to delete this post. if you can't so please contact me 9017098002

• Va
    Vasundra12 Mar 11, 2013

Va s u n d r a here.

I did it because someone told me to do so.

For Your information Friend: Ms V id h us hi mam has Left the Organization on 2011.

I apologize for the above posting.
    For More detail please See Apex T G Placement Record.

• Be
    being shahil Mar 17, 2013

guys please help me about this matter because i want to join apex tgi pvt ltd noida,
    to see this post i am in ambiguity .
    is it fraud company ?or
    working properly as a software trainee .?
    have any live project to working in company or ?

• Mu
    MultiApinDelhi May 06, 2013

I did it because someone told me to do so.

For Your information Friend: Ms mam has Left the Organization on 2011.

I apologize for the above posting.
    For More detail please See Apex T G Placement Record.
    They are good in this.
    I am not under any pressure Mr/Mrs Who ever is using my NAME. :)
    I know some one is using my name and old Complaint to low down Apex.

I am sorry for that.

You can see apex Placement Records. I had recommended many of my friends and they are pleased to join and working with Apex.
    More about mam she left on 2010 as i told you earlier too.

Lastly, i will Recommend you All to at least Visit Apex Once because writing by using some one name is easy rather than facing it.

Have Nice Time Dear. ;)

• Al
    Altaf89 Jun 28, 2013

Myself from Jamia Nagar, training in Apex Tg and inform u that it is best for SEO .till now i earn lots of knowledge in the field.And Knowledge and Skills are the only key to get you a good job.

• Mi
    mithalisharma Aug 30, 2013

Hi, Guys this is Ram. I have also suffered from one of the the totally fraud and cheaper company in Noida that is Lafenzer Electronics. Whin interviewed there they asked me 30000 rupees onwards on the name of security deposits. I gave them after three months of working there they did not provide my sellary and without any notification they just fired me from company. Mr Nikhil who is the owner of this chinti chor company girls ko supply karta hai.. or ye uski fake firm hai…

• Pu
    puja123 Jan 02, 2014

than friends for telling the reality of this company.. I am going to join this company.. but now I will not join... thank you for saving my money and time

AmalK Jan 31, 2014

After reviewing all these comments i am confused about to join APEX or not for Industrail Training. As 10 of my friends blindly trust me...And i dn't want to risk my friends career .
    Please help me!

• De
    deepti804 Apr 26, 2014

SPECCTRUM INFO GAIN- SIS GAIN TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY. NO TRAINING NO PLACEMENT SUPPORT ONLY GOOD BIG BUILDING. TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY- DEEPTI

ami87 Dec 11, 2014

A Bunch of ### in Apex never completed the training course... and for live project "### please" they will never provide it... if you want to ruined your training period go and join them... you will definitely regret it... and the comments which are placed in their favor ... friends please check their id... just want to hide their incompetency they them-self posting the review and regarding the placement link its tooooooooooooo old never updated... Please don't join them

• Pr
    Prakhar Rastogi Jan 05, 2015

No i'm not agree with you ami87, this company has good trainers and also the course is completed on time. But if we are not regular during training period then we are responsible. Apex has great placement testimony and especially in SEO and Digital marketing.
    I have talked to many trainees and all are satisfied.

Nitesh Pradhan Jan 06, 2015

If any one has problem regarding any issue please do visit the company office is open from mon - fri 9:30 to 6:30.
    Please Don't put such useless comments for a company. I have done training from Apex they teach me a lot now m earning money from my job and from freelance as well. So, fist look into yourself what you are, what are your weaknesses rather blaming someone.

• Ha
    Harshit_singhal May 26, 2015

It is a good company with no flaws. Just think guyzz that if a company is ISO certified and AOI certified for stafiing solutions which is very tough to get . How can such company be fraud.
    My younger brother is doing training from Apex in Asp.Net development under vishal sir guidance. He is performing well and also get assistance from faculties.
    Please Do not post such comments don't put blame on a company just because yo dont get a job as it is your hand to perform in interview. They can muged up things to you, try to perfom better in test and made yourself eligible for job.

• Vi
    vijay_Kumar Jun 15, 2015

I am vijay kumar trainee in web designing at apex tg india pvt.ltd. This company is really good, i have been trained by Mr. Vishal Trivedi. I have a very good experience in apex during my course tenure. Apex faculty are equipped with good knowedge and share it amoung all student. They also give us opportunity to work on live project.

Reviewer28689 Aug 31, 2015

Guys check this link..this man is owner of Apex TG India & apex Group Technoloogy based in noida sec-63..He is a fraud.

Reviewer80464 Sep 01, 2015

Apex TG is a fake company.They just don`t have any projects.They all are really fraud.Just charge money and no placement.HR Smruti Soni is a very rude and bad lady.Only running after money.

• Vs
    vs1988 Sep 27, 2016

Thanks alot guys these comments really helped me out, now i will not reply to company or institute or whatever..

• Na
    Nareshwar Singh Rawat Oct 05, 2016

the company stands on what it says but if we will not take it seriously than even god can not help us guys. the company provides the good working environment and the management is also very co-operative along with the faculty.

• So
    Sonam Rahul Kumar Oct 05, 2016

Hii everyone… there is no such things as someone mentioned above, about Apex TGI. I am also a Digital Marketing Trainee here and never faced such problems related to training program. All working staff are well experienced and have extensive knowledge in their specific training field.

• Ne
    Neha kapoor Mar 30, 2017

Really such a frud company there is no live project sirf paise magte huo ache se bolte hai, ,
    paise lene k baad tamij se b baat nhi karege or java trainer pehle apne ap toh java sikh le, ,
    typing b sehi se nhi aati usse toh sab kuch youtube se dekhne ko bolhega

• Ro
    rohini Sharma Sep 20, 2018

It was good training.working environment is too good.my trainee is great and i have learn many things . it was good experience and to give me great platform . there is very good worker in the company.i have gain lots of knowledge from apex.i want to thanks to my trainee for giving me such a good training.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices