Anytime Fitnesstermination of contract

Be careful how you pay this group. The end date of the contract seems to mean nothing to this group. You get an automatic renewal at a higher rate without you even knowing it. The friendly and helpful folks that signed you up or no longer helpful. You get an 800 nuber to call and then the fun begins. I am going on a month arguring with them. I signed up for two years and enjoyed it. Now ready to move on and no one seems to get it!

• Ki
    Kimberlysprecher Oct 04, 2017

Worst gym ever secret contract rules that you don’t find out till after you try to cancel

• Pe
    PEEDOFF1234 Apr 17, 2012

I was pressured into a training contract and then the trainer (OWNER) pulled a no show 3 times. Then he refused to take the coupons I got in the mail. Also refused to refund my money after he tortured my son and I decided to cancel... I am taking this up with several agencies and intend to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. BEWARE ANYTIME FITNESS AND ANY TRAINERS WORKING OUT OF ANYTIME GYMS!!!

• Au
    audrey11 Nov 10, 2011

I am having the same problem!! I was not satisfied with this gym at all. Paid for a full year contract and they are still charging me 3 months later. They say the wont cancel until I pay for the months out of my contract and I only went to this gym for the first three months out of the 12. If anytime fitness is considered the number one gym in America, they would not be begging unsatified customers for money.

AnytimeDK May 13, 2011

If you are month to month cause your agreement is over just go into the club and cancel the membership. Don't call the 800 number. Go to the actual club and cancel. That is not so hard.

Comment Guidelines