The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Anytime Fitness — fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In Livermore, CA we paid our almost $200 processing fee to Anytime Fitness Livermore and it's been 6 months and they haven't opened. I've called them numerous times and no one answers the phone. I've emailed them and no one responds. When we signed up, they said at the end of July 2008 the site will open, then they said October 1st 2008. It's the middle of Fall and we signed up before Summer, and we've never been inside!
They invited us to a "Pre-Grand Opening", which was sooo lame. 3 people were there. I suspect they had the party to calm the customers, some of who have been waiting 8 months. At the "party" they wouldn't give tours of the facility like they promised, but instead allowed us to look in the window.
It's so dumb. I drive by everyday and see everything ready to go. I'm getting nervous like they might close up and steal our money.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone
- Anytime Fitness - charging a cancelled account