Angel Investment Network — FRAUD!
I just replied to a Craigslist Personal Asst Add. I got an email back saying...this exactly
"JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrative Assistant
Hope you're having a pleasant day today?
You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on craiglist. Do take time to go through this introductory
mail and feel free to pass any questions on.
My profile briefly:
I'm Rich Carlos, 54, and a father of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel
Investment Network. I'm also a research journalist with the ENEPRI and I travel every now and then within and outside
the US working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my
activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.
I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past
6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the
craiglist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.
Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported
to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as
you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit
in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.
Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be
actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other
things will include;
* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring;
* Arranging travel and accommodation
* Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
* Handling and monitoring financial activities.
* Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
* You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.
* General clerical activities.
Basic wage is $600 a week.
Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be
reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.
This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing, just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.
This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in England now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with immediately, prior to my arrival.
Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants;
Full Contact Address
Phone Number (H)
Phone Number (M)
Occupation (if any)
I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our
impending working relationship.
Hope to hear from you again.
IF YOU SEE THIS DONT REPLY! I am so scared because i gave this fraud my resume, wich address, phone number and email on it, all these personal things and this was a scam. It is all just to good to be true!
More Angel Investment Network Complaints & Reviews
- Angel Investment Network - SCAM
- Angel Investment Network - Scam / fraud
- Anthonio Wilfort, Angel Investment Network in Canada - Scam
- Angel Investment Network in Canada & US - Craigslist Job Posting SCAM
- Angel Investment Network - SCAM!!
- Angels Investment Network - Andrew gomez with angel investment network (Scam)
- Nicolas Gate/ Angel Investment Network Scam - SCAM JOB
- Angel Investment Network - Personal Assistant scam
- Angel Investment Network - Job listed on Craig's List
- Angel Investment Network - Fraud/Scam