Anchor House Financial Logo

Anchor House Financial

Having problems with Anchor House Financial?

Anchor House Financial Customer Service Contacts

Contact Information
Principal: Mr. Michael Davenport, Partner

Alternate Business Names
MDSQ LLC

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anchor House Financial Customer Service. Initial Anchor House Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Anchor House Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Anchor House Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Anchor House Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Anchor House FinancialCrap!

They posted this on Craigslist, so of course I was intrested. The lady made a lot of promises that weren't even close to true! Full refund if not satisfied. .which is crap..no real nice houses..no information on these homes! 199 down crapper..very upset!
Be on alert Craigslist ND customers!

• Ro
      RoseBu Jun 13, 2015

Just found and replied to their Craigslist ad in southwest Michigan. Spoke to Daniel, a housing coordinator, stating they're based out of Golita California. He claimed they had 18 houses in my area available. All I need is $199.00 to register. He said this covers registration fees, title search, document preparation, property search. This sounded very suspicious as I know that anyone can do a property or title search at the courthouse ourselves for free. It's public record. I backed out of the "interview" process without giving them any credit card information. They do have my name and phone number, although I refused to give my email address or any other information he requested. I believe and agree with all the information stated above by other complaints. Buyer Beware! This IS a scam! Run from this "offer" as it's NOT legit!

not yet reviealed Jun 11, 2015

this is a scam and needs to be a class action lawsuit against this company for taking people's money making them believe that they can take over payments of someones home. i am very angry because it was my last 199 dollars and i could have used that to find a real place to live for me and my disable brother. this is very cruel and heartless and should be punishable. when you go into a agreement it is to be with good intentions not to deceive someone on purpose. Now i am still in the same situation, having no place to live, homeless. Now what do i do? does anchor house financial obviously do not care about any one or anything except how they can deceive another person who believe in honesty.

Anchor House FinancialMortgage scammers

ANCHOR HOUSE FINANCIAL
    aka ANCHOR HOUSE SERVICES

They spam Craigslist with ads supposedly for foreclosed property, usually with “TAKE OVER PAYMENTS” headlines, and one of the following toll-free numbers:

[protected] & [protected] & [protected] & [protected] & [protected] & [protected] OR [protected] …

When you call, they claim to have a list of foreclosed properties which they will sell you for $199, and they demand your credit card number. When you question them as to why they want the money so quickly they get really rude.

[redacted].com has several entries on Anchor House.

Anchor House Financialonline scam

mike davenport and susie quinn are two of the most disloyal, untrustworthy, and morally corrupt human beings on the face of the earth. I used to work there so I know first hand. Do not order this program. We were trained to fool people all day long for monetary gain. If any one would like their personal number to hound them, here it is ...[protected]. Happy ### bucket hunting!!! See how they like it.

Anchor House FinancialFRAUD!!!

They Charged my acct for $199 and refused to refund it. STAY AWAY FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTISTS..PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

JohnAct Nov 22, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
            in company with
            LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
            BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
            EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
            TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
            and others, robbed my wife and I
            See the whole story here

Anchor House Financial — FRAUD

Unbelievable. I called this number on craigslist, knowing that it was too good to be true. But, what the...

Anchor HouseRefund

I feel like this was a rip off I want my money back. I shouldn't have to send anything my money should just go back to my card when I request a refund. I wasn't told I had to do all that to get my money back I was told after 90 days I could get my money back if the service didn't work. I will be reporting you all to the BBB because in this day in time people don't have money to give away. Hopefully you will be the next company to go out of business. THIS WAS SUCH A SCAM AND I'M GOING TO TELL EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!!

Anchor House Financial — Scam Operation

I sure wished I would have found this website a few days ago before falling to the Anchor House Financial...

Anchor HouseFruad!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!!

This is a scam!!! This is a scam!!! This is a scam!!! This is a scam!!! These people will try to talk u into to given them your banking & credit card information. They will ask you to pay a 199. 00 one time fee. Do not do it!!! Ask for the name of the ceo, or owner of the company, ask for the city & state this company is located out of, ask for the mission statement, ask them for their website address, or the physical address of the company, and they will curse you out!!! I googled this company & it is a non - profit organization for run - a - way youth!!! I asked all of these questions to try to get general information about the history of the company they cussed me out & hung up!!! I reported them call [protected] or go to www. Ftc. Gov or www. Ic3. Gov report them!!!

• Sk
                skamkiller Mar 28, 2009

They are located in a storefront in Santa Barbara, CA.
                Anchor House got an F from the Better Business Bureau!

Anchor House FinancialUnauthorized billing

I signed up to Anchor house Financial in tre hopes they would help me find a home that I could potentially purchase by taking over the payments. They never sent me any paperwork that they said I would be receiving in 5-7 business days. So I contacted them with the support number the girl gave me and she gave me the support number to another business, RT home search, which has given these services to me for free, once they realized i had not signed up with them and was potentially frauded.

• Do
                  Doreen Galvin Jan 21, 2016

Called Anchor Financial inquiring about a home in Brookline Ma asked the agent if they were a broker when he RUDELY stated it was Anchor Financial. By the tone of his voice I felt as though I was bothering this extremely RUDE poor example of a human being so that is exactly what I asked him to find out if he was to busy and perhaps he could get back to me. He then informed me that I WAS bothering him I quickly apologized and told him EXACTLY what I thought of him... Not so nice thank goodness we never got far enough for this thing to get my credit info as we have all found out they are SCAM artists shame on them hopefully they know what goes around comes around!!!

• Valerie Nov 06, 2008

I requested info from Anchor Financial House about the possibility to take over delinquent home payment. I specifically told the man not to charge my card and he assured me that it wouldn't, but two days later it was charged. When I called to find out why they had charged my card and to get my money back, the woman I spoke to told me that they would issue me a refund, but they will have to find the recording of my conversation. I kept on calling and they told me they don't have any recording of my conversation, but still refused to refund me my money. Instead I was told to wait for 90 days and to go read the terms and conditions. If there is anyone else who had been wrong by that company and is interested in filling a petition, please contact me.

Anchor House FinancialLied

I saw this listing, knew it was too good to be true. But with the market hurting as it is, though it just might be possible that.
                Their rep was excited and very sweet. Telling me everything that goes into the buying process and everything they would do for me (which was everything) after I view thousands of homes that they had available.
                Then she said that it would only cost me 199.00, and nothing else afterward.
                I asked if its all right to call back after I check reviews. She quickly said that since they are a private company they're would be no reviews. And just hung up.
                Well, since she could no stay on the phone to give me a contact number, I guess she realize that I won't be sucked in and quit on me.

• Te
                    Terra Apr 18, 2009

They actually hung up on me after I said that I would research them and talk to my husband. I knew it was trouble and found this site

• Ha
                    hankg67 Apr 08, 2009

A similar thing happend to me too. They must loose reception of calls often but I called back and joined and the program actually worked great and was able to get into home in less than 30 days.

Anchor House Financial — Awful company

First off, even though you paid 200 bucks for them to give you a list of houses that are on pre-foreclosure...